Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Im not on the jill path and i didnt interact with quinn a lot(didnt want my help in ep 6) and only other thing that happened in the library except for the maya derek and josy auto scenes is jill coming by to invite josy and others to her performance i didnt have an option with quinn at all so when i open my save file to edit it the quinn rejected you is set to 0 so it should be false so not sure why it wont trigger.
Also how do i activate the console to edit things like you have it in the picture
If she didn't want your help on Ep 6, you were already done there.
Make a new playthrough, go DIK, don't be with Maya and Josy, and you're set.

Reactions: Kazami

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
(First : Sorry for my english) I have a little problem, when I choose Bella I can't reach the end of the episode , at the end of the last flashback about the MC's mother the game come back to the dinner with Bella (next to her pool).
I continue , but the 2nd time it's same thing
I'm stocked in a timeloop. Does anybody had the same problem ?
You have to download scrappy mod's latest fix. It worked.

Reactions: Noctis67

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Again, just for those unaware, the Pregnancy Test has nothing to do with MC, even if you don't fuck anyone you get the test scene.
Can be any of the DIKs or maybe Arieth.
My guess, it's Ashley or Heather.
Most probably Ashley tho. I'm sure it is

random guy online

Nov 13, 2020
That's why, you need to help her (fuck her) in EP6 for you to have a threesome on EP8, because that's when she starts to like you and hangs out with you after the library.

Use the console command of ep6_quinn_lewd = True and try again.

Im just looking at the code in the picture, i don't even have the game open. You can see how to activate the console in this forum if you dig enough. Start with UnRen
thx for the help

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
There is one thing i was wondering about. At the dorm party MC walks in on a threesome. He can not make out who she is but we get to see a glimpse of her. Later during the tests there is a black haired girl. Same Person? Is she new or have we seen her anywhere before? Deciding if we flush down the papers seems to be a major decision. Maybe it was probably her papers and this will play a role later on. I would imagine someone failed the tests because of it. So, has anyone a clue who she might be?

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
That awkward moment when you decide to go faithful for someone and you clear the shit with everyone you've been messing around with and one of the people you've been calling mommy by the way is her foster mother and she now hates you for seducing her then leaving her, that's gonna be one great meet the parents. On the bright side I'm still fucking Jade in another save

Reactions: Johnnny B

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Well, this was interesting. Even If you do everything right
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could be wrong but thats the impression I got.

Sucks but I get it. Well, Sage is best girl anyway.

Reactions: 2001sge and rocopc

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
My guess, it's Ashley or Heather.
Most probably Ashley tho. I'm sure it is
I think it's Heather ... Tommy joking about Heather's period

It is also from a couple that is canon on any route because if it is Ashley then on my route then it is Anthony's son

Also I want Derek and KRJ to be together :ROFLMAO:

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Question about the big choice near the end

Is it possible to have "Others" as an option for LI path question if you're on CHIK or Neutral path?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I think it's Heather ... Tommy joking about Heather's period

It is also from a couple that is canon on any route because if it is Ashley then on my route then it is Anthony's son

Also I want Derek and KRJ to be together :ROFLMAO:
Wait a minute, I thought Ashley was by default Anthony's at this point. Can Derek and Ashley be on good terms? If so, how?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Again, just for those unaware, the Pregnancy Test has nothing to do with MC, even if you don't fuck anyone you get the test scene.
Can be any of the DIKs or maybe Arieth.
I had written this back in September as joke. Now it might be a reality.

Season 2 should end like this

Zoey shows up
Zoey: Hello MC
MC: Ummm....hi Zoey....
Zoey: It's been a long time. I want you to meet your son, MC Tremolo Jr.

Cuts to credits

Season 3 opens with MC on Maury.

random guy online

Nov 13, 2020
You can do it, or you can actually play it to see how different MC and Quinn's interactions are. If it's just for scene unlocking purposes, sure :LUL:
Well even with the ep6 quinn scene changed to true with save editing only difference is quinn participates in the blindfold part but still get a f off from her at the threesome part :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Question about the big choice near the end

Is it possible to have "Others" as an option for LI path question if you're on CHIK or Neutral path?
I got it on my Neutral path. You can have almost every scene with The Pink Rose girls, even if you aren't a DIK. Envy, Lily and Sandy don't care if you are a DIK or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes