nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
HAHAHA, she's unbelievable; I think the better crucial choice to seal the deal with Jill should be helping overcome her stage fright, not the picnic event, especially what MC chose otherwise is called being a responsible, kind person. this is a fault in DPC's writing.
maybe you need to have 2/2 in those to seal it? has anyone tried doing the picnic but not calming her down?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
fuck around with side-girls a lot, including quinn. than you will get option to choose "others" and than the MC will say he is not ready for any serious relationship. easiest way to do this is a dik path of course. But you can do it even in a chick path. but you will need to do some things to get there, like swyper, go for jade, or use quinns offers and fuck her too, or fuck some side-girls at other opportunities. Then the "others" option will show up in the end... and you will end up in no relationship for now.
On my first playthrough on what I thought was my Jill route, I got the option for Jill and "others".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was the stuck with "others" in the final save on a full Chick route. It will be interesting to see how that plays out since there were no others.

Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
In the classroom scene, Maya asked for creampie, MC happily obliged
[/SPOILER]
I had that scene, and she didn't. That's why I said it must be dependant on some other variables, like maybe if you favored Josy more than Maya at some earlier points (such as the prep's party), etc.

It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette.
Yes, it is, and I'll address that in a moment.
Cousin in one possibility.
So is jill like our cousin then or something? Like maybe it’s relatives or something idk
No, she's not. For the 600th time, why? BECAUSE DPC DOESN'T DO INCEST.
There is no 'Aunt Jill' here, no 'Cousin Jill' either, with DPC's current standing on the topic. (by tangential marriage, perhaps, but certainly not by blood). It's just not the case. Lana & Lynette, by the above point, simply cannot be the same person, unless he (DPC) is ready to risk all the money he's making, because Patreon don't go for that either. A project this popular, it would not slip under their radar. And it would also require once again for the incredibly Unreliable Narrator angle, we've seen Lana in flashback bits, and we get Lynette in the diary readings.

They aren't the same person, move the fuck on to a new theory.
Well you can word it how you want. Perhaps "Who is man buns daughter?" Either way MC has a chance to lie to him, which may come back to bite him if he is the head of the Royce clan. lol
I think he could be Arieth's father, but Ashley isn't impossible. I told him I was a trespasser, though, i don't like lying to people without really good cause, it's easier to remember everything later.
On another subject the Pregnancy

Can people think of the characters the MC has no choice but to cream pie in a sex scene?

1. I have Quinn when you visit her dorm
  2. Jade when she argues with Stephen in the bathroom
  3. Nicole in the Sandy threesome, you seem to blast in her and on Sandy’s face
  4. I have a feeling Josy when she stays in the dorm, says she’s on the pill though
  5. I forget if it’s a must with Maya in the Spa, I know she says you can, but after she says you can you’d have to guess she is going to take care of the risks.
3 is optional, you could have chosen Nicole to go get their toy, so you'd have blasted in Sandy first. 5 is also optional. I've had two different results in the spa so far. One where Maya doesn't have sex with MC at all and you cum in Josy, one where Josy rides you first and then Maya does, but she pulls you out and you spray into the hot tub water.

There are two likely answers.
1. The house is the house Lynette grew up in, and Grandpa MC eventually sold it to the Royce's.
2. Lynette was on friendly terms with the Royce family.

Either way it hints to the fact that the Royce family at the very least knows MC's Grandfather.
Just due to the no-incest stance of DPC, and we know Lynette came from money, and Jill is a Royce, my money is on MC being an offshoot of the Burgemeister clan. It will likely come to light before the game is over, and you will be given yet one more chance to rub it completely in Tybalt's face that you are better off physically, socially, and fiscally than he is, because of your wealthy (and probably re-established) family connections at that point. It will also be the factor that saves your ass if you've been a complete DIK along the way, when Burke tries to crush you for fucking his wife & daughter (if you did), and keeping Bella out of his grasp.

The only girl who it could be that the MC has fucked is Zoey, because it's universal and she's been gone just long enough that she may of had the kid instead of giving it up for adoption. Besides that it's most likely a side girl connected with one of the DIKs. Either that or it's Ari, and it's going to be a joke about "Who could the father be?" lol
When discussing it with Isabella in the cafeteria he says she left "a while ago" to go to San Diego. We saw what she looked like in his memory on the (train?/subway), she was fit. You also see the last picture she sent him, where she's covered in new ink that she didn't have before, and he says that was the last pic he got from her 6 months ago. At the time he's relating this to Bella, he's been at college for what, a week or two? At the end of episode 8, you're looking at about 2 months into the semester (it's midterms, most semesters are 15 weeks). It doesn't jive with the timeline for it to be Zoey, not if she'd given birth. The physical evidence doesn't support it well.

Won't rule it out, DPC's made mistakes before, but odds are on Ashley ("it's complicated") with Big A (though Derek is a possibility), or Wendy (again, Derek), or maybe it is a flashback scene (though that makes little sense to me at the end of an episode with no context).

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
On my first playthrough on what I thought was my Jill route, I got the option for Jill and "others".
I was the stuck with "others" in the final save on a full Chick route. It will be interesting to see how that plays out since there were no others.
Funny as fuck :D. But remember your girl is coming back. Zoey. So you probably won't be alone, F8ck Jill, I hate her anyway :D

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
OK, the dust has settled and it's time to see where we stand. So, what dramas have been resolved and what new shit is about to hit the fan (note that some of these questions are relevant only to certain paths)?

Obviously if you start reading from these tables, you're gonna encounter a spoiler or two. So stopping fucking reading now and don't bitch about me not using a spoiler tag; you don't put in this kinda effort and then hide it under a fucking spoiler tag. Of course if enough people start hanging shit on me, I'll cave...

Questions Going in to Ep5Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who sent the Jocks the pictures?
  • Who sent the Cathy cluck?
  • What behind Bella's door?
  • What's the deal with Bella and James?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
  • Who is Quinn working with?
  • Will M (& now J) get in to the HOTs?
  • What was Maya's Dad's "ultimatum"?
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
  • Who is the MC's Mom's family?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who is in the other picture frame seen in Jade's home at the start of Ep 3?
  • What is Quinn plotting?
    • A: The HOTs being at the Prep party so she could try selling them drugs.
  • Will the MC get in to the DIKs?
    • A: Yes
  • How will M&J complete the Scavenger Hunt list with and without the MC?
  • What happened between Bella and Jill and why does it seem to relate to James?
  • Will Vinny return as an antagonist?
  • What are Sarah and Melanie up to?
  • What's the prize for winning Hell Week?
  • Will Tommy go against the MC?
  • Is the guy with the man-bun Sage's Dad?
  • Will the MC make Riona cum?

Questions Going in to EP6Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: (Partly) A drug gang that her Dad was in and who Vinny is also working for.
    • A: Yes, but it may be short-lived, for Maya at least.
    • A: To agree to never to see Josy again in exchange for him releasing her tuition money to her.
    • A: (Partly) We've started to explore this with the diary.
    • A: A pseudo-threesome in a field on the threesome path, and somehow faked it on the other path.
    • A: A one year VIP pass to the Pink Rose.
    • A: Apparently not.
  • Why is Quinn working with this drug gang?
  • What happened to Quinn's Dad?
  • Why did Chad choose to break up with Sage now?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Who was outside the MC's room?
  • Is there a traitor in the DIKs and is it Nick?
  • Will choosing Sage over Jill have a major affect on that relationship?
  • How will the MC beat Tybalt's blackmailing of Jill?
  • What will the MC's Mom's diary reveal?
  • Will the MC be able to help Cathy stay?
  • Will a Neutral/CHICK be able to help Quinn?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • How will the HOTs react to finding out Mona has left the college?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy (she seemed insignificant in when we first saw her, but in light of recent speculation I've added it)?
  • Who was the woman that spoke to Quinn when she went to visit Buddy?

Questions Going in to EP7Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Is Chad Gay?
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Will the MC have to choose to give his $5000 to someone in order to help them?
  • Will there be a confrontation with Maya's Dad and if so, what will the outcome be?
  • Who was the woman lying on the matress with Rox and Buddy?
  • Is Chad Gay?
    • A: Yes, with Troy
    • A: (Partly) They were aware of Chad and Troy's relationship
    • A: (Partly) He failed to do it again, hopefully there will be another chance
    • A: (Partly) Family business, but we still don't know if there's more too it
    • A: (Partly) Possible cocaine overdoes but not 100% confirmed
    • A: (Partly) To be with Troy, but we don't know if there's more to the timing
    • A: (Partly) He has considered helping out Maya or Quinn with the 5K
    • A: Yes
    • A: (Partly) We learnt that Neil was a bit of a bullshitter, and how he came to meet Lynette
    • A: No
    • A: (Partly) Not much came from the confrontation other than Josy stayed with the HOTs and Maya stayed alone in her room. The dad is still a problem long term.
    • A: Sage was not happy that three sisters dropped out and Asked Quinn to chase them up to find the reasons. Quinn did a shit job of chasing them up. The rest of the HOTs were a bit sad that the girls quit but nothing was discussed as to why Mona left.
  • How did Jill's sister Lana die?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • Is Lily seriously looking to have Quinn supply drugs to the Pink Rose girls?
  • Will the MC take Lily up on her request and start rolling with her?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame? We've only ever seen her with her mask on.

Questions Going In to EP8Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is Sage's family?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • What is Jill's campaign about specifically (It was done in Lana's honor but what is it about)?
  • What will Jill's third date with Tybalt be and what will happen once they have finished the third date?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Who is following Riona?
  • Who is Sage's family?
    • A: It's the Burkes! So much for manbun!
    • A: Why it's Sage of course!
    • A: (Partly) Looks like Tommy is getting his fix from Vinny, but where that will lead we still don't know.
    • A: (Partial) Nope, he was a total red herring! She's an adopted Burke! But the question still remains, who is man-bun's daughter?
    • A: The mc didn't have to do jack. Jill grew a spine and ripped Tybalt's spine out, and tore him a new asshole at the same time!
    • A: (Partly) Lynette is somehow connected to Jill as the picture from her album has Jill's house in it.
    • A: No, she won't even touch him, like literally she says she won't touch him, so he needs to be a DIK, plain and simple.
    • A: Yes, just ask Sandy, she's desperate for a hit.
    • A: A lovely romantic dinner where he planned to propose. From his perspective, it turns to shit, Jill tells him a few truths and Tybalt cries himself to sleep holding his watermelon.
  • Who is following Riona?
    • A: The loser of the CUMPetition!
  • Who is the girl getting spit-roasted at the Dorm Party?
  • Who gave the positive pregnancy test?
  • Will the Burkes help Maya?
  • How will Jill overcome her heartbreak?
  • How will the mc break up with Maya & Josy?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?

Questions Going In to EP9Answered (or partly)New Questions
  • Who is manbun's daughter?
  • Who was the woman lying on the mattress with Rox and Buddy?
  • What will be the fallout from Burke seeing the Jade and MC video?
  • Who is the Madame?
  • Who is the girl getting spit-roasted at the Dorm Party?
  • Who gave the positive pregnancy test?
  • Will the Burkes help Maya?
  • How will Jill overcome her heartbreak?
  • How will the mc break up with Maya & Josy?
  • Is Quinn gonna get her ending with the mc?
  • Will the mc get to hatefuck Becky (as suggested by Sarah)?
  • The house from Lynette's album is definitely the house Jill grew up in. What the fuck does that mean?!
  • Was that a cop car watching Riona selling drugs? Maybe someone else is watching her, not just CUMPetition Boy.
  • Who's that slimy fuck that Cathy's meeting?
  • Zoe? Lots of questions... The best one being, will anyone in this game ever have such a beautiful animation as her body pan, blink, smile, shrug and forehead lift? Just... go back and watch it again, alright?
  • Will the mc get to have a solo relationship with Maya or Josy?

This episode update has been done from memory, so if I've fucked some shit up, or missed some shit out, let me know.
I think we can add "Who cheated on the exams." I don't know if its important but seeing the "You cheated" or "You flushed" chocies at the end it might be important.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry for not reading every message from start of new episode , but as i understood based on some messages i shouldn't be trying to get involved in romantical way with Bella in 1-7 episode to get good ending with Jill?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Olive Drink and Rooster Remnants where can I find?
Olive Drink is in the room with the preps on the couch (where you have the confrontation with them). It's a martini glass (I believe that's where it was). Rooster Remnants is on the community board in the hallway on the wall. Click it and you'll see the flyer of Cathy. Click her head.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I got one off the top of my head...

Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
Because his secret relationship that he is adamant keeping secret would not be a secret anymore. His dilemma could be the backlash he would probably get from the jocks. They are his "friends."

At first I never liked Chad at the beginning, but DPC could write him a great redeeming arc. A troubled Chad trying to figure out does he really fit in the with Jocks? Is it worth straining the relationship with Troy by keeping it a secret to maintain appearance with the Jocks who are his "friends." Or does he finally realize there are better people to call friends who will support him no matter what?

I wouldn't mind seeing a storyline where Chad and MC somehow have a heart to heart where the MC could convince Chad he is associating with the wrong people. The Jocks aren't his real friends. Eventually there has to be a big showdown between Mc and Caleb, and this is where Chad could step up where not only he finally becomes honest with himself he realizes who his true friends could actually be and defends the MC.

Chad could end up being one of my favorite guy characters if he actually gets some kind of redemption arc.

tomejohn

Oct 20, 2017
Olive Drink is in the room with the preps on the couch (where you have the confrontation with them). It's a martini glass (I believe that's where it was). Rooster Remnants is on the community board in the hallway on the wall. Click it and you'll see the flyer of Cathy. Click her head.
I thought clicked both of those thank you

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Because his secret relationship that he is adamant keeping secret would not be a secret anymore. His dilemma could be the backlash he would probably get from the jocks. They are his "friends."

At first I never liked Chad at the beginning, but DPC could write him a great redeeming arc. A troubled Chad trying to figure out does he really fit in the with Jocks? Is it worth straining the relationship with Troy by keeping it a secret to maintain appearance with the Jocks who are his "friends." Or does he finally realize there are better people to call friends who will support him no matter what?

I wouldn't mind seeing a storyline where Chad and MC somehow have a heart to heart where the MC could convince Chad he is associating with the wrong people. The Jocks aren't his real friends. Eventually there has to be a big showdown between Mc and Caleb, and this is where Chad could step up where not only he finally becomes honest with himself he realizes who his true friends could actually be and defends the MC.

Chad could end up being one of my favorite guy characters if he actually gets some kind of redemption arc.
The Jocks hate Troy because of an argument. You sure they would hate Chad for what he is?
I mean. Going by their roosters, they all seem to have specific tendencies :D

Oh and #FuckYouDawe

Reactions: Morneblade

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Damn I lost all interest in Jill after I pop her cherry. I'm such a DIK...

And god bless Scrappy for the [DATE EM ALL] option his mod has.

I'm just confused af now without knowing which part is from which path since I dated em all

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Don't know why I cannot choice jill to be the main Li, can someone answer that for me?
I am currently on dik and my affinity is netural
Get 22 relationship point with jill
Going on jill's path, had dated her and chose fight for her
Jill is full on Chick. DIK will not get her.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Being a DIK [v0.8.1] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - -

Being a DIK [v0.8.0 >> v0.8.1]
Original Update Size: 41.0 MB
Compressed Update Size: 22.1 MB
- WORKUPLOAD

Edit: Added Update

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Don't you worry mate I WON'T remove this one... I let the Google-Police do their job... after some goodfellas report it as a copyright infringement :KEK:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
This is my epilogue
How was the epilogue of each of you
In my Sage/M&J save, it is the same, in my other saves (which I used to see how Bella and Jill conclude the episode) it is also the same.
The only one I have a difference was in the Dik path, where I chose Sage too.

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes