Mainiac233

Nov 22, 2021
Hii my wishes for the next update are more scenes with jade and quinn and more episodes in 2022 3 episodes would be good a small update and two big updates and i wish that mc's aunt somehow appears in the story hopefully my wishes will come true I love you all and this beautiful developer please stay all safe and healthy <3 <3
Jade and Quinn are the best

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fraerkof

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
HAHAHA, she's unbelievable; I think the better crucial choice to seal the deal with Jill should be helping overcome her stage fright, not the picnic event, especially what MC chose otherwise is called being a responsible, kind person. this is a fault in DPC's writing.
No, it's not. DPC merely showed us who she really is. An idealist perpetually stuck in a fairytale.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Because his secret relationship that he is adamant keeping secret would not be a secret anymore. His dilemma could be the backlash he would probably get from the jocks. They are his "friends."

At first I never liked Chad at the beginning, but DPC could write him a great redeeming arc. A troubled Chad trying to figure out does he really fit in the with Jocks? Is it worth straining the relationship with Troy by keeping it a secret to maintain appearance with the Jocks who are his "friends." Or does he finally realize there are better people to call friends who will support him no matter what?

I wouldn't mind seeing a storyline where Chad and MC somehow have a heart to heart where the MC could convince Chad he is associating with the wrong people. The Jocks aren't his real friends. Eventually there has to be a big showdown between Mc and Caleb, and this is where Chad could step up where not only he finally becomes honest with himself he realizes who his true friends could actually be and defends the MC.

Chad could end up being one of my favorite guy characters if he actually gets some kind of redemption arc.
But he keeps up the pretense he isn't cheating on Sage. If MC tells Sage what he saw, Chad still lies to her. The jocks weren't part of that conversation when it went down so the cat wouldnt have been let out of the bag with them. What was puzzling was Sage tells Chad she believes him and goes on her way.

Abstract 69

Dec 31, 2020
dumb question probably but what's the quickest download or are they all the same, I've been trying for two days to get it, i tried a torrent there was only one just over 4gb but the torrent is corrupt as fuck and had a virus in it :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637618597806.png

She got MC now .. a waAAaaAaaaay better friend and awesome lover!
But he keeps up the pretense he isn't cheating on Sage. If MC tells Sage what he saw, Chad still lies to her. The jocks weren't part of that conversation when it went down so the cat wouldnt have been let out of the bag with them. What was puzzling was Sage tells Chad she believes him and goes on her way.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
6. Stephen may have seen the video evidence of MC banging his wife.

Also, in your enormous list of questions going into Ep. 9 (well done, BTW), there's one I'd take out: Who's the guy Cathy is meeting. I assume you mean at the very end, since I think that's all we see of Cathy in this episode. It's pretty clear to me that's just meant to be Cathy accepting a new job.
Hell yeah, that video is probably the most damning evidence of all!

I'll leave that Cathy on it though, it might mean something...

I got one off the top of my head...

Why does Chad keep the lie up that he's not cheating when Sage confronts him?
I think we can add "Who cheated on the exams." I don't know if its important but seeing the "You cheated" or "You flushed" chocies at the end it might be important.
Good ones, I've added them.

Chad genuinely acts shocked that Sage is accusing him of cheating. He's either a total lying pack of shit (but then hiding his relationship from his friends is obviously important), or there's something else that hasn't clicked...

Can't remember it clearly, a no maybe? :unsure:
If that scene didn't happen, it's over. If you were a DIK at the time the mc climbed into Jill's room, that's why that scene didn't happen. Also if you didn't go on the picnic.
I don't think Sage believes him, she just gave him a chance to come clean to her, I mean they were together for over a year, but when he didn't, while she might have felt sad he couldn't trust her, she understood his predicament.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How about this?
Don't you worry mate I WON'T remove this one... I let the Google-Police do their job... after some goodfellas report it as a copyright infringement :KEK:
dumb question probably but what's the quickest download or are they all the same, I've been trying for two days to get it, i tried a torrent there was only one just over 4gb but the torrent is corrupt as fuck and had a virus in it :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That asshole is eating packs of dicks for breackfast, lunch and dinner.
Lying to effectively everybody means he can never be trusted with anyone, ever, for anything.
Hell yeah, that video is probably the most damning evidence of all!

I'll leave that Cathy on it though, it might mean something...

Good ones, I've added them.

Chad genuinely acts shocked that Sage is accusing him of cheating. He's either a total lying pack of shit (but then hiding his relationship from his friends is obviously important), or there's something else that hasn't clicked...

If that scene didn't happen, it's over. If you were a DIK at the time the mc climbed into Jill's room, that's why that scene didn't happen. Also if you didn't go on the picnic.
Lying about whjo you are, what your interests are, what you are doing ... how is that friend material?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He was born with it and barely scraped all his family had to get into uni.
Why does MC have gross pink cock?! lol. other than that, good game.
That particular asset appearing strange is the least of his worries. Whadda you care?
Are you pinning 4 Chad or smth ???

• Haha
Reactions: Arigon

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.
Yeah, the way she rejected Fuckface... I mean, if I were in a situation like that I'd ask Tyballs if he wants to get drunk together after that. We'd go to some shitty bar, order the cheapest vodka/whiskey/moonshine and keep drinking it and cursing Jill like there is no tomorrow :KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He still acted out and never supported her! Ever!
So all he was to her was a lousy lover that never ever came through with anything.
They did nothing together, not even hugs or dates.
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.
That is literally the shittiest gay asshole anyone would know.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
He still acted out and never supported her! Ever!
So all he was to her was a lousy lover that never ever came through with anything.
They did nothing together, not even hugs or dates.

That is literally the shittiest gay asshole anyone would know.
In hindsight it is easy for us to see how shitty of a person he is being, but the reality is people deal with things differently in the moment.

Reactions: rockie

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
chad and troy haven't popped each others' butt cherries yet, they're waiting for gay marriage, ergo no cheating. they're just really romantic.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes