Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We saw it all unfold .. every time he was the princess and she never saw any support.
He never told her he was anally pumping some other asshole,
he never told her he was actively seeing another mouth hole in the showers and in the locker rooms.
In hindsight it is easy for us to see how shitty of a person he is being, but the reality is people deal with things differently in the moment.
It was all he ever saw in his mind .. so he left no place for actual human being friendly behavior towards others.
That shit flies with the other jocks who are dimwitted alpha idiots bullying other people left and right.
So how was she supposed to understand him being a literal retarded dead body whenever
he was in her room? Nothing to talk about, nothing to do together, his mind was in some asshole.
chad and troy haven't popped each others' butt cherries yet, they're waiting for gay marriage, ergo no cheating. they're just really romantic.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I was under the impression that because season 1 had 6 episodes, season 2 would bring it up to 12 episodes? But I just finished version 8, and apparently the next update will begin season 3?

Reactions: BruceSpruce

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
"You chose to date Sage"

"You chose none of the girls you're dating are for you"

Kind of strange it's only her route I'm getting that message at. But her image is still displayed for Season 3 save, so I'm staying hopeful. Jill and Bella both display normal message at the end. Wonder how it will be after I've done Maya/Josy one.

Welp, we'll see if Season 3 will break modded saves. Hope to high heavens it doesn't, this game is too long (that's a compliment!)

Reactions: ARB582

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Question: Where is the save for porting to season 3? Since I've finished it for now, I need to delete the game for other games.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes