NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
More or less because from episode 1 to 7 is a month and in episode 8 several days passed but I don't know how many exactly
Damn that’s crazy, anyways I have question tho about Jill. So like if I don’t smash stripper chick, or do threesome in episode 8, can I get Jill as final girl? I’m on neutral path btw and have done all the pervious important stuff for Jill in other episodes.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
WTF... I'm stuck in the first freeroam, because one task is to call my father but I get an error just in that contact and I can't hit call, the rest of the contacts appear correctly, how can I fix that?
Try to use another save
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 8 start" saves, there is no Episode 8, just "End of Episode 7" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": If it turns out that using Quinn's Restaurant has a negative affect on developing Sage's relationship, then that save route will turn into more of a "Dik Hots and Sides" and will probably devolve into a Quinn route. I know she's not a Main Girl but this is to ensure y'all have access to as much content as possible with these saves. Considering there is already a Solo Sage route where the restaurant is not used. Nor are side girls pursued.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I need to ask this question before I proceed with my saves. Is it possible to get Josy or Maya separately and not together? Asking for the decision of episode 8

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I need to ask this question before I proceed with my saves. Is it possible to get Josy or Maya separately and not together? Asking for the decision of episode 8
For now it's always together maybe it will change in the futur (but it doesn't seem to be the case)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...
Ikr Jill is best girl but ya

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn that’s crazy, anyways I have question tho about Jill. So like if I don’t smash stripper chick, or do threesome in episode 8, can I get Jill as final girl? I’m on neutral path btw and have done all the pervious important stuff for Jill in other episodes.
I don't know from what I've read with Jill you have to be Neutral-Chick and have the date with her on EP 6 but I still don't do Jill's route at the moment I'm with Sage's route

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
SAME QUESTION WHY DID THE GAME CRASH AND CLOSE AS SOON AS I FINISH CHAPTER 7 ;-; i just wanna play chapter 8 qnd had to replay the whole game to crash at the end summary of chapter 7 (curse you scrappy and dark assassin!!!)
Btw im on the android port someone please help

bro why i suddenly out from game after pass episode 7? please help me

TurtleTacts

Apr 21, 2020
Looking for the song that plays in this ep 8 scene, checked the music list twice
EDIT: Found it, brand new start by Joeseph. It's on a licensed music service so Shazam and soundhound cant find it

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020

Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.

JM24

May 27, 2021
The recital scene when MC helped Jill is so heartwarming. Literally every girl in that auditorium will fall for him.

Reactions: Krahzy8

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
If you looking for single file download then no much choose, if split is okay then I will add in few host for the giant.
I was just wondering if you might update this with full v0.8.1 but i realized there was update only in OP so there is no need (for those that already have v0.8.0 ofc) since i already have v0.8.0 it was a simple copy/paste, and sry to tag you... did not want to bother you like this... was just little frustrated cuz that mediafire link died on me :HideThePain:

Thanks for the reply (y)

Reactions: Haremlover52

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys, i've picked jill's path. Somehow she still rejects the mc at the restaurant. How can i achieve it? Thanks. I have dik affinity

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I just finished episode 8 and did not expect to see whose house we would end up at. well played, developer. great surprise twist ending

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes