Synitar

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys quick question. The card at the end said that I chose Sage and right after that it said that I chose none of the girls I dated. Is it supposed to be like that? Seems a bit weird.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Hey guys quick question. The card at the end said that I chose Sage and right after that it said that I chose none of the girls I dated. Is it supposed to be like that? Seems a bit weird.
I got the same thing when I chose her and when I went back and chose to continue with Josy/Maya.

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Just finished the new episode. DIK path Sage + Quinn. It took me several days because I tried to savor it and get max enjoyment from the gameplay. Overall, the episode was amazing, maybe even the best so far. I'm glad the Chad storyline is (probably) wrapped up by now. Dorm party was an extremely well-made free roam. I like the concept of including quests in the free roams. Among the sex scenes that I especially liked are Melania's, Quinn+Sage thresome obviously and hilarious gloryhole scene with Sarah. Making a choice of Sage vs other girls was difficult but I chose 'others' hoping that it could lead to a proper Quinn route in the future.

Nevertheless, the final revelation of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was extremely stupid and disappointing. I know some people on this forum were guessing it may be the case but I believed to the very end that DPC won't do something so pathetic :confused: We already have lots of improbable coincidences in this game and we don't need it to turn into a low-tier TV drama where almost everyone is someone's relative/lover. And the Burke family is already over-represented in this story. I swear that every romance is somehow connected to them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably means that we will see even more of this idiot Tybalt, even on non-Jill routes. I know he is funny but I'm starting to get sick of seeing him in half the scenes :cautious::cautious: Shame on you DPC for 'surprising' us with this outcome...
He's probably trying to screw the people who fucked Jade, we already did something similar with that stupid Cathy panties... He's just finding ways to punish everybody who fucked side-chicks

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

PapaSurf

Apr 17, 2020
So I got to level 100 on that colored bar mini game and got a message saying that I was the first person to ever do so and would be getting something in the mail? I didn't see anything happen after that so am I missing something?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
In ep 8 where you choose the main LI, you get a scene if you choose jill, but somehow she still rejects my mc.
Bro I don’t even have her as an option of choice. Do you know what I did wrong? Like I did everything for her in the pervious episode. Did you smash any of the stripper chicks in episode 8? Or have a threesome with Quinn and sage?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He's probably trying to screw the people who fucked Jade, we already did something similar with that stupid Cathy panties... He's just finding ways to punish everybody who fucked side-chicks
Ikr it’s actually annoying like it’s dumb it’s causing needless havoc. Jade should know she’s nothing more then a side chick from the start. I mean she’s literally only smashing us to get revenge at her husband so like what does she think will happen? Like eventually we’ll call it off cause we move on with an actual relationship and not just sex.

Reactions: sahlosveistulvokul

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
Ikr it’s actually annoying like it’s dumb it’s causing needless havoc. Jade should know she’s nothing more then a side chick from the start. I mean she’s literally only smashing us to get revenge at her husband so like what does she think will happen? Like eventually we’ll call it off cause we move on with an actual relationship and not just sex.
Burke has the video we shared with the Diks for Hell Week. She's not the problem, Burke will be, soon enough

Reactions: NotTheReal16

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
I highly doubt he's ready to move on. This game is a cash cow, he'd be an idiot to let it go.
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think a lot of people here should grab the English Oxford/Cambridge/whatever Dictionary and check what a step-brother/sister/parent really is.

Tell that dude that Tybbie is NOT Sage's step-something. The Burkes are NOT Sage's step-whatever.

All these fucked up incest game fantasies must have melted a lot of people's brains.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Bro I don’t even have her as an option of choice. Do you know what I did wrong? Like I did everything for her in the pervious episode. Did you smash any of the stripper chicks in episode 8? Or have a threesome with Quinn and sage?
I have some theories as to why you can't choose Jill or why she rejects you.
First the affinity, it can't be dik- second having unlocked her scene from episode 7- third, not having unlocked Quinn's path.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.
He can most certainly quit today and create a new game tomorrow, but who's to say that the new game will be a hit? The next game can be a hit or it can also be a flop. We know for a fact this game is a hit and a cash cow.. There has been many cases where prominent actors left very good cash cow tv shows only to flop elsewhere.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes