AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Her eyebrows need a trim lol but, does she remind you of her cause of the hair color and hood on? I don't really see it, but everyone is different lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hair color is the factor but you also have to remember that DPC is a fan of Life is Strange and it is one of the games that inspired him to do this.

I don't think I need to 100% copy Chloe or Square Enix comes and takes all the money he has made :ROFLMAO:

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
it's pretty obvious being with Bella is gonna crash and burn spectacularly, there's literally no way it ends differently. But I'm committed, here to see it to the end

Maya/Josy & sage is 50/50 in terms of a positive ending, Jill is probably gonna be the best possible ending for the MC

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
DPC is a fan of Life is Strange and it is one of the games that inspired him to do this.
I forgot that he was xD He has good taste :3 and yeah, I wouldn't want Square do that either lol I wonder if there's a Max o.o I wasn't really on the lookout for any girls who resembles Max or Chloe... You showed me the Chloe, now where is Max (if there's one)

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Renders and animations are great but what I love most is the music ... the acoustic and classical music chosen by the developer is wow...

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Let me get this right. 7 months since the last update, an interlude before the next update focused on a girl nobody cares about and then at least 7 months after that for the next update and the only Sage sex scene in this update is watching her fuck the ugliest least popular girl in the game? What was DPC thinking?

Like I'm actually baffled by this. It doesn't match up with how the route was going with all the rebound guy talk in the last update, hell it doesn't even match your conversations with her in this update. Its like Episode 4 all over again but at least that had set up.

Jill and Bella hard carried this episode and I wasn't even big fans of them before.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So if you choose others at the end of this game is that basically saying that you won’t have any love interests no more and just flings? Cause I feel like that’s kinda dumb especially with there being so much Quinn character development. Also 4 episodes isn’t that many left just cause it takes him awhile to develop them doesn’t mean its not close to finishing. You clearly tell from the end of this second season the game is trying to take you a linear more direct final stretch when it comes or girls. Story wise is up in the open.
Since the beginning, chapter 1, we can't see every scene in a single playthrough. Just because we are given a supposed final choice at the end of chapter 8, I don't see it changing the formula at all. Even if DPC is going for a more linear direct approach moving forward, depending on your choice Chapter 9 will still have to have content that will be missed no matter what because you can't see everything in a single playthrough, no different than any other chapter. Therefore the formula stays the same and there is no indication that it is close to finishing or not.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
I hope the author has something in mind for us to get Heather, by far the most desired side girl in this game to me.

I really liked the update in general, but it is far away from the best ones, for me chapter 4 was the best until now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This was truly a brutal episode.

The mc has the potential to dump:
  • Bella (she handles it ridiculously well, probably because she knew it was doomed all along).
  • Sage (she handles it well too, mostly because she was keen on the mc but never really committed).
  • Jade (she spits it, not gonna be comfortable in that meeting with Maya, Josy and Sage, nor will it be fun back in class).
  • Jill (she cops it the hardest of the girls, witnessing the mc fucking Bella, I'd call that a very brutal dumping).
  • Sandy (While not dumped, she takes a hard rejection if the mc isn't a DIK. After giving him a dance, she's ready to fuck and the mc is like, "Haha, thanks, but I just wanted a dance.").
Also, if the mc chooses one of the above main LIs, M&J are totally oblivious to the dumping they are gonna receive, and from what I can tell, they are actually in love with the mc if he's on their path.

The mc also has his fair share of being dumped on:
  • Jill basically takes a big diarrhoea shit on the mc, that is how badly she dumps him (read this post if you're not familiar with the situation).
  • Quinn just cuts the mc loose if they've been getting it on and she overhears Jill inviting him out to dinner. "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd "love to go to", pervert." She fucking cuts him off at that point. The Halloween party preparation pretty much tanks.
And of course:
v 0.7.2 to 0 ,8,1 just paste it from patch 0.8.1 ?? help please
Unfortunately nope. There is no patch to get you from 7 to 8. You'll have to download the full game this time. All 18.6 GB!

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The ending for this definitely made you wish that you had the ability to use hindsight to go replay your own life sometimes. There are definitely moments I'd go back and replay if I had the ability.

It also solidifies for me that I'm glad I have the ability to go back and replay this game from the start, because now that I'm here, I know that it would be better to concentrate one the main paths one by one instead of all at once. I mean, it's nice to get the full picture of the game and story by having everything open, but in the end it's better for the characters stories if there really isn't that massive choice at the end. Playing around with the side girls is still fine because that's all they are, even if some people wish some of them weren't.

But to me, the only REAL choice in this game was ever between M/J and Jill. Those are the two relationships that have the most meaning.
Maya and Josy represent the "dream". Dating two girls at once. Both who have things they bring to the relationship so they each have things in common with you, and things they have in common with each other. Polyamorist relationships don't always work, but the potential is there because all 3 fell for each other without bias or coercion.

Where as, Jill seems like the repeat of history. The same as the MC's mom and dad. The rich girl with a beautiful heart and the poor kid who steals it. I think it'll be interesting to see how that develops further down.

Sage is a better friend than a girlfriend for the MC, even if their sex was good. She's also graduating, so she'll be off to start her life while you'll still be in college. I've seen real relationships like that. They're hard and they usually end bad.

Bella is just not ready for an emotional relationship at all, and you'd spend the majority of your time with her trying to pull her out of her funk, it'd be dysfunctional from the get go. The age gap is also a thing, regardless of what either of them think.

Serious shit out of the way:
Part of me is now curious about doing a playthrough that is just Sage and then banging her foster mom too and see how that ends up. :ROFLMAO:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You should probably keep it. It's going to be hilarious.

When Maya and Josy leave the table.
Sage: Hey mom, I want you to my new boyfriend, MC!

The look on her face will be priceless. Not only that, you really ruined Tybalt's life.
Oh, I'll keep it, because that's my "no cheat" route for when the game first comes out, and because it should be entertaining. But I'm gonna want a "Sage/no Jade" route.

Just about anything to ruin Tybalt's life is definitely a plus. But, you know, I do want to help Maya too. She's a sweat girls who has been burdened with a shitbag of a father.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes