shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You should probably keep it. It's going to be hilarious.

When Maya and Josy leave the table.
Sage: Hey mom, I want you to my new boyfriend, MC!

The look on her face will be priceless. Not only that, you really ruined Tybalt's life.
I remember joking about Sage being Tybalt's sister a while back for the sole reason that it means that the mc has:
  • Fucked Tybalt's mom,
  • Fucked Tybalt's crush,
  • Fucked Tybalt's sister, in Tybalt's bed no less!
I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for him... Ok, I'm over it. :giggle:

Where's the download for the update? NOT the patch?
There's no update for this episode, there's only the entire game so far from scratch.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Quinn smokes weed ciggarets do drugs and put random dicks in her vigina. She will look like shit or die before 30. Sadly
Not really. Basically this is the life of 80% of real prostitutes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but as DPC said on his patron page previously, we will have around 15-20 epi
I had that scene, and she didn't. That's why I said it must be dependant on some other variables, like maybe if you favored Josy more than Maya at some earlier points (such as the prep's party), etc.

Yes, it is, and I'll address that in a moment.

No, she's not. For the 600th time, why? BECAUSE DPC DOESN'T DO INCEST.
There is no 'Aunt Jill' here, no 'Cousin Jill' either, with DPC's current standing on the topic. (by tangential marriage, perhaps, but certainly not by blood). It's just not the case. Lana & Lynette, by the above point, simply cannot be the same person, unless he (DPC) is ready to risk all the money he's making, because Patreon don't go for that either. A project this popular, it would not slip under their radar. And it would also require once again for the incredibly Unreliable Narrator angle, we've seen Lana in flashback bits, and we get Lynette in the diary readings.

They aren't the same person, move the fuck on to a new theory.
I think he could be Arieth's father, but Ashley isn't impossible. I told him I was a trespasser, though, i don't like lying to people without really good cause, it's easier to remember everything later.
3 is optional, you could have chosen Nicole to go get their toy, so you'd have blasted in Sandy first. 5 is also optional. I've had two different results in the spa so far. One where Maya doesn't have sex with MC at all and you cum in Josy, one where Josy rides you first and then Maya does, but she pulls you out and you spray into the hot tub water.

Just due to the no-incest stance of DPC, and we know Lynette came from money, and Jill is a Royce, my money is on MC being an offshoot of the Burgemeister clan. It will likely come to light before the game is over, and you will be given yet one more chance to rub it completely in Tybalt's face that you are better off physically, socially, and fiscally than he is, because of your wealthy (and probably re-established) family connections at that point. It will also be the factor that saves your ass if you've been a complete DIK along the way, when Burke tries to crush you for fucking his wife & daughter (if you did), and keeping Bella out of his grasp.

When discussing it with Isabella in the cafeteria he says she left "a while ago" to go to San Diego. We saw what she looked like in his memory on the (train?/subway), she was fit. You also see the last picture she sent him, where she's covered in new ink that she didn't have before, and he says that was the last pic he got from her 6 months ago. At the time he's relating this to Bella, he's been at college for what, a week or two? At the end of episode 8, you're looking at about 2 months into the semester (it's midterms, most semesters are 15 weeks). It doesn't jive with the timeline for it to be Zoey, not if she'd given birth. The physical evidence doesn't support it well.

Won't rule it out, DPC's made mistakes before, but odds are on Ashley ("it's complicated") with Big A (though Derek is a possibility), or Wendy (again, Derek), or maybe it is a flashback scene (though that makes little sense to me at the end of an episode with no context).
what do you mean?
Did you used walk through mod before? If yes, update it or remove it completely!
Bella is still married so how is that a better Choice? Jill is single and ready to mingle. Tybalt is a goon/beta male and gets rejected anyways
Bella made her choice when she chooses to date you... She is still married, but she doesn't consider it anymore...
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
Not really, otherwise he wouldn't announce an whole season (s3). The "main love" may be just a trick to fool us and prepare some surprises... Also, don't forget about the "others" option which may be unlocked under some circumstances... In this way, main
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.
Yes and no... A new game means a new story which may be attractive or no... Is like a bet... He can win or he can lose.

Well... After one run in ep8 I may say that I'm surprised. Without checkin' the forum I woke myself in front of the most important 3 choices... At the breakfast scene with elena: maya&josy, Bella and sage... And I said "well... Fuck". For the first run I choose sage because M&J is not a stable relationship and the one with Bella is still strange... After that I had a look on the forum I discovered there are some locked options like other LI or event the "other" option... Is still strange why DPC forced us to choose our LI from ep8, but the story is far too be finished, so probably there is some trick to fool us, the players. Also I've been very happy to see or "friend" Tybalt dumped by Jill... A threesome with Sage&Quinn (oh god...) and a better friendship with Tommy. This episode was full of surprises and I already can't wait to see how it will be continued... On the other side I have been disappointed to see the Halloween party will be in next episode... A bit strange due the launch date of ep8... Hopefully is not gonna be in October next year ffs...
Also, we'll done to the fellas which said the father of Sage is Burke... I didn't believed it and I was so sure that the red-head guy from prep party is her father...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Yeah but the shitty thing is, even if you don't fuck Jade, punch Tybalt, or keep your dick away from the camera the same ending scene happens.

de van

Jul 16, 2020
This was truly a brutal episode.

The mc has the potential to dump:
  • Bella (she handles it ridiculously well, probably because she knew it was doomed all along).
  • Sage (she handles it well too, mostly because she was keen on the mc but never really committed).
  • Jade (she spits it, not gonna be comfortable in that meeting with Maya, Josy and Sage, nor will it be fun back in class).
  • Jill (she cops it the hardest of the girls, witnessing the mc fucking Bella, I'd call that a very brutal dumping).
  • Sandy (While not dumped, she takes a hard rejection if the mc isn't a DIK. After giving him a dance, she's ready to fuck and the mc is like, "Haha, thanks, but I just wanted a dance.").
Also, if the mc chooses one of the above main LIs, M&J are totally oblivious to the dumping they are gonna receive, and from what I can tell, they are actually in love with the mc if he's on their path.

The mc also has his fair share of being dumped on:
  • Jill basically takes a big diarrhoea shit on the mc, that is how badly she dumps him (read this post if you're not familiar with the situation).
  • Quinn just cuts the mc loose if they've been getting it on and she overhears Jill inviting him out to dinner. "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd "love to go to", pervert." She fucking cuts him off at that point. The Halloween party preparation pretty much tanks.
And of course:

Unfortunately nope. There is no patch to get you from 7 to 8. You'll have to download the full game this time. All 18.6 GB!
do i only need to download version 8.2 does the save file work?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Oh, I'll keep it, because that's my "no cheat" route for when the game first comes out, and because it should be entertaining. But I'm gonna want a "Sage/no Jade" route.

Just about anything to ruin Tybalt's life is definitely a plus. But, you know, I do want to help Maya too. She's a sweat girls who has been burdened with a shitbag of a father.
I remember joking about Sage being Tybalt's sister a while back for the sole reason that it means that the mc has:
  • Fucked Tybalt's mom,
  • Fucked Tybalt's crush,
  • Fucked Tybalt's sister, in Tybalt's bed no less!
I gotta say, I kinda feel sorry for him... Ok, I'm over it. :giggle:
It's going to make for the most awkward and hilarious dinner because I am 100% certain she will introduce him as the new boyfriend, at some point. All the things you potentially did to Tybalt. You egged him, punched him, broke his teeth, ruined his presentation with the dick pic, fucked his mom, fucked his sister and ruined his chances with his "crush". Not to mention wheb Jade realizes MC ended the affair for her daughter.

This is probably going to most hilarious and best storyline. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Sage: Thanks for helping mom and dad. BTW, meet my next boyfriend, MC.

Imagine if Tybalt is there too!

EDIT: Worse goes to worse, if the refuse to help Maya, you can always Blackmail Jade with the sex video.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Mod Apk [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Mod Apk + Obb [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Apk

Download Apk + Obb

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
As for starter some text messages are blank then it lead to error. That's all for now

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It's going to make for the most awkward and hilarious dinner because a I am 100% certain she will introduce him as the new boyfriend, at some point. All the things you potentially did to Tybalt. You egged him, punched him, broke his teeth, ruined his presentation with the dick pic, fucked his mom, fucked his sister and ruined his chances with his "crush". Not to mention Jade realizes MC stopped to affair for her daughter.

This is probably going to most hilarious and best storyline. I can't wait to see it unfold.

Imagine if Tybalt is there too!
This makes me wanna do a 'destroy Tybalt' save instead of a 'go after X girl' save.
Also reading about Jill's reasons for rejection I'm feeling pretty vindicated on how stupid she is - "Ooh, I'm little miss perfect and you have to be little miss perfect too if you want to bone me."

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
There's no update for this episode, there's only the entire game so far from scratch.
[/QUOTE]
I just need episode 8... Dang. That's ALL night.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nah can’t be Ari, she thought the HOTs were all meeting at the Alphas. So she’d of had no reason to tell her father she was going to the preps.
Most likely her dad was attending the party anyway. He saw the HOTs and assumed his daughter would be with them. Since Arieth was supposed to be there, the other HOTs would support that notion, even if they hadn't seen Arieth recently...

It went down like this:

* After Jill finished destroying Tybalt *​
Jill: "And you..."​
Jill: "I'll continue to be honest while I still have some voice left..."​
Jill: "If there's anything that I've learned from all of this... It's that I'm not cut out for this."​
Jill: "This has been exhausting. Bella said it best to me... I can't keep fighting your battles."​
mc: "You don't have to do that. You're the one who chose to do it for me."​
Jill: "Not only that... I'm not cut out for dating you either..."​
Jill: "I feel that I need to be alone... This feeling I have...it's not what I want."​
mc "Jill... I want to keep dating you. That's why I came here tonight. To tell you that..."​
Jill: "Fuckface... I'm sorry..."​
Jill: "You're sweet, and you make me laugh...you're challenging..."​
Jill: "And what you did for me yesterday, I'll never forget."​
Jill: "And you'll be my friend..."​
Jill: "But...the spark's not there for me."​
Jill: "I'm sure there are many girls out there for you..."​
mc: "Jill... Can't we at least try again?"​
Jill: "I'm sorry, Fuckface..."​
I mean it was pretty brutal, in front of Tybalt and the rest of the restaurant patrons.
I was afraid that might be the case. :mad: I appreciate that Jill's birthday date was a vital part of her path, but it really is ridiculous for her to reject the MC because he had already agreed to help a sick friend when she tried to spring a surprise party on him. DPC probably just wasn't paying attention to the implications of the scenario, but it's definitely a blunder in execution.

I would say that this is a case of DPC messing it up, though. It seems to me that that choice wasn't meant to be between helping a friend as you promised or going on an impromptu date with Jill, but a straight-up choice between Jill and Sage. The problem is that isn't clearly presented at all in the game, so you end with Jill looking like a colossal bitch.
I've always thought Jill should have arranged the date with the MC first, then Sage would ask him for help. Even in that case tending to Sage would be a reasonable call, but it's no longer a slam dunk. And at least Jill would have some grounds to take the MC rejecting her date personally.

Alternatively, you could make Jill's final decision based on the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation; if the MC takes the pic and someone recognizes it, Jill will dump the MC. If not, Jill feels comfortable enough to give him a shot (assuming he otherwise meets the requirements, of course).

This and the fact that he’s already making us choose the main girl you are gonna be with rest of the game basically says he’s moving on soon.
I'd say it's exactly the opposite. The way he hard reset Maya's tuition crisis, stonewalled development of nearly every subplot, and will be releasing an Interlude to reintroduce Zoey all suggest DPC's going to be drawing out the game for quite some time.

Are you so sure that the girlfriend choice in this episode is going to stick though?

In the one playthru that I did this episode I chose the Sage path, but I'm not to confident about that path. If you look at the pattern of Sage in past episodes it's always been one step forward, one step back. Just think about the pool scene in ep4, then that tender moment in the HOT's back yard ep5, then the break up in six, the rebound guy in seven. This relationship moves back and forth like a pendulum.

With the additional complication of Zoey coming back this could all still be up in the air for several more episodes
I agree, and it's hardly unique to Sage. The MC made a big deal of following his heart in Episode 4, now he can't be bothered to tell M&J that he's finally ready to attach strings a season later. Bella insists on discussing elephants before getting together with the MC, yet barely approaches the topic of her marriage. Jill is the only girl whose relationship seems to reflect a genuine status change after the MC has his heart-to-heart with himself over breakfast.

That's why I have the unnerving suspicious that Season 3 is just going to be a series of roadblocks that weaken the chosen relationship and allow the MC to spend more time with Zoey until we are forced to make yet another choice in Episode 12. I'm sincerely hoping that will not be the case, but I'm not feeling all that optimistic at the moment.

Actually... it just occurred to me that perhaps the reason the MC didn't mention anything to M/J is so that they could remain a fallback option at the start of Season 3 if the MC got shot down by the LI he tried to choose. That would suck.

Hopefully I'm just becoming a bit paranoid...

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
Bros I think I'm hopping on the Mel train :KEK:
you just need to have 3$ ready on your wallet then you're good to go!:ROFLMAO:
This was truly a brutal episode.

The mc has the potential to dump:
  • Bella (she handles it ridiculously well, probably because she knew it was doomed all along).
  • Sage (she handles it well too, mostly because she was keen on the mc but never really committed).
  • Jade (she spits it, not gonna be comfortable in that meeting with Maya, Josy and Sage, nor will it be fun back in class).
  • Jill (she cops it the hardest of the girls, witnessing the mc fucking Bella, I'd call that a very brutal dumping).
  • Sandy (While not dumped, she takes a hard rejection if the mc isn't a DIK. After giving him a dance, she's ready to fuck and the mc is like, "Haha, thanks, but I just wanted a dance.").
Also, if the mc chooses one of the above main LIs, M&J are totally oblivious to the dumping they are gonna receive, and from what I can tell, they are actually in love with the mc if he's on their path.

The mc also has his fair share of being dumped on:
  • Jill basically takes a big diarrhoea shit on the mc, that is how badly she dumps him (read this post if you're not familiar with the situation).
  • Quinn just cuts the mc loose if they've been getting it on and she overhears Jill inviting him out to dinner. "Nah. I think you should stick to your girlfriend and the dinner parties you'd "love to go to", pervert." She fucking cuts him off at that point. The Halloween party preparation pretty much tanks.
this is why my CHICK MC is still stuck at the breakfast table:ROFLMAO:, why the hell those couples decide to eat with MC, it should have been the usual DIKs:rolleyes:

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
I think it is weird that to download the whole game is almost 20 GB.
I'm poor and cant afford to pay those download site for the fast speed and my internet speed is slow anyways. was there there a smaller download that i missed. the last version i had was v0.7.0

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Not really. Basically this is the life of 80% of real prostitutes.

Yes, but as DPC said on his patron page previously, we will have around 15-20 epi

Did you used walk through mod before? If yes, update it or remove it completely!

Bella made her choice when she chooses to date you... She is still married, but she doesn't consider it anymore...

Not really, otherwise he wouldn't announce an whole season (s3). The "main love" may be just a trick to fool us and prepare some surprises... Also, don't forget about the "others" option which may be unlocked under some circumstances... In this way, main

Yes and no... A new game means a new story which may be attractive or no... Is like a bet... He can win or he can lose.

Well... After one run in ep8 I may say that I'm surprised. Without checkin' the forum I woke myself in front of the most important 3 choices... At the breakfast scene with elena: maya&josy, Bella and sage... And I said "well... Fuck". For the first run I choose sage because M&J is not a stable relationship and the one with Bella is still strange... After that I had a look on the forum I discovered there are some locked options like other LI or event the "other" option... Is still strange why DPC forced us to choose our LI from ep8, but the story is far too be finished, so probably there is some trick to fool us, the players. Also I've been very happy to see or "friend" Tybalt dumped by Jill... A threesome with Sage&Quinn (oh god...) and a better friendship with Tommy. This episode was full of surprises and I already can't wait to see how it will be continued... On the other side I have been disappointed to see the Halloween party will be in next episode... A bit strange due the launch date of ep8... Hopefully is not gonna be in October next year ffs...
Also, we'll done to the fellas which said the father of Sage is Burke... I didn't believed it and I was so sure that the red-head guy from prep party is her father...
You right but Bella gotta get a divorce or things will get ugly that’s all I’m saying. My Mc ain’t about to be a homewrecker

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes