Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
I think it is weird that to download the whole game is almost 20 GB.
I'm poor and cant afford to pay those download site for the fast speed and my internet speed is slow anyways. was there there a smaller download that i missed. the last version i had was v0.7.0
yes, download the compressed version

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Most likely her dad was attending the party anyway. He saw the HOTs and assumed his daughter would be with them. Since Arieth was supposed to be there, the other HOTs would support that notion, even if they hadn't seen Arieth recently...

I was afraid that might be the case. :mad: I appreciate that Jill's birthday date was a vital part of her path, but it really is ridiculous for her to reject the MC because he had already agreed to help a sick friend when she tried to spring a surprise party on him. DPC probably just wasn't paying attention to the implications of the scenario, but it's definitely a blunder in execution.

I've always thought Jill should have arranged the date with the MC first, then Sage would ask him for help. Even in that case tending to Sage would be a reasonable call, but it's no longer a slam dunk. And at least Jill would have some grounds to take the MC rejecting her date personally.

Alternatively, you could make Jill's final decision based on the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation; if the MC takes the pic and someone recognizes it, Jill will dump the MC. If not, Jill feels comfortable enough to give him a shot (assuming he otherwise meets the requirements, of course).

I'd say it's exactly the opposite. The way he hard reset Maya's tuition crisis, stonewalled development of nearly every subplot, and will be releasing an Interlude to reintroduce Zoey all suggest DPC's going to be drawing out the game for quite some time.

I agree, and it's hardly unique to Sage. The MC made a big deal of following his heart in Episode 4, now he can't be bothered to tell M&J that he's finally ready to attach strings a season later. Bella insists on discussing elephants before getting together with the MC, yet barely approaches the topic of her marriage. Jill is the only girl whose relationship seems to reflect a genuine status change after the MC has his heart-to-heart with himself over breakfast.

That's why I have the unnerving suspicious that Season 3 is just going to be a series of roadblocks that weaken the chosen relationship and allow the MC to spend more time with Zoey until we are forced to make yet another choice in Episode 12. I'm sincerely hoping that will not be the case, but I'm not feeling all that optimistic at the moment.

Actually... it just occurred to me that perhaps the reason the MC didn't mention anything to M/J is so that they could remain a fallback option at the start of Season 3 if the MC got shot down by the LI he tried to choose. That would suck.

Hopefully I'm just becoming a bit paranoid...
So you are saying I can still be with Jill even if I don’t pick her as the main Li in this update to be with?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Unpopular opinion but Jill dumbing you is actual such a stretch it’s sad. Bro the writing of story I feel dropped a bit in quality after episode 4 or 5. Like man why does our mc still get involved with on going issues that shouldn’t matter to us anymore. Example for my game being the whole maya and her dad issue and the payment stuff. Like Idc anymore bro cause I ain’t involved in her life romantically so whatever issues she’s dealing with family wise shouldn’t be my concern anymore.

Reactions: KleptoJr

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Since the beginning, chapter 1, we can't see every scene in a single playthrough. Just because we are given a supposed final choice at the end of chapter 8, I don't see it changing the formula at all. Even if DPC is going for a more linear direct approach moving forward, depending on your choice Chapter 9 will still have to have content that will be missed no matter what because you can't see everything in a single playthrough, no different than any other chapter. Therefore the formula stays the same and there is no indication that it is close to finishing or not.
Yeah but linear choices limits certain aspects of the game. For example, why do I care anymore what anyone else is doing (Li’s) if I’m with say Sage or Bella for example. Like Idc anymore about maya and josy storyline if they ain’t involved with me romantically. Get what I mean? Like doesn’t make sense to involve me in random side drama when it doesn’t effect my character arc no more. That’s why I don’t get this early decision to choose who you are dating. Not to mention it’s only been technically a month and a half in game. Why this early? Bro we haven’t even gone through Christmas and it’s forcing you to pick the girl for a long term relationship or else it’s over? Doesn’t make sense to me bro.

Reactions: KleptoJr

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's going to make for the most awkward and hilarious dinner because a I am 100% certain she will introduce him as the new boyfriend, at some point. All the things you potentially did to Tybalt. You egged him, punched him, broke his teeth, ruined his presentation with the dick pic, fucked his mom, fucked his sister and ruined his chances with his "crush". Not to mention Jade realizes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wondering why that dude was there, sitting and staring at her.

I would rewatch/read that scene.

That would be interesting if Bella is a schizo.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Others = I haven't made up my mind yet.

Stop denying the obvious. Those recaps at the end of each chapter are showing you the blatant, self-evident truth.

4 more episodes aren't that many? are you serious?
others sounds like you are cutting all the main love interests off bro. Never once sounded like you still have a chance with say Jill, Sage, bella, etc… also yeah 4 not that many. In terms of years to develop yeah maybe it’s a long time but 4 episode ain’t too much longer bro.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And that's the problem
I can't open the normal exe when the 32 bit version shows up together
What version of the game do you have? The normal or the compressed version?

Because the folder have the 32bit exe but the game starts without problems

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Let me get this right. 7 months since the last update, an interlude before the next update focused on a girl nobody cares about and then at least 7 months after that for the next update and the only Sage sex scene in this update is watching her fuck the ugliest least popular girl in the game? What was DPC thinking?

Like I'm actually baffled by this. It doesn't match up with how the route was going with all the rebound guy talk in the last update, hell it doesn't even match your conversations with her in this update. Its like Episode 4 all over again but at least that had set up.

Jill and Bella hard carried this episode and I wasn't even big fans of them before.
Broooo yes thank you!! Finally someone else realizes this story is getting way too twisted and outta line. Like I said episode 4 is the last really good episode in my opinion after that it just seemed weird to me.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So you are saying I can still be with Jill even if I don’t pick her as the main Li in this update to be with?
Jill? Probably not. As I said, committing to her is the only choice that feels meaningful at the moment. She might get another opportunity later (especially if you chose her and then she rejected the MC), but it feels like an outside shot.

But I do think the other girls (including Maya and Josy individually) will have another chance down the line, though it will probably be a while. Something will cause a crisis and either break the MC and his chosen LI(s) up, or at least leave them on the brink of breaking up. The MC can either give up and try someone else or double down and try to fix things.

Honestly it's not a bad idea and wouldn't bother me if I thought the path to get there wouldn't be so damn repetitive. But I'm getting really bad vibes from the way Season 2 ended.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Jill? Probably not. As I said, committing to her is the only choice that feels meaningful at the moment. She might get another opportunity later (especially if you chose her and then she rejected the MC), but it feels like an outside shot.

But I do think the other girls (including Maya and Josy individually) will have another chance down the line, though it will probably be a while. Something will cause a crisis and either break the MC and his chosen LI(s) up, or at least leave them on the brink of breaking up. The MC can either give up and try someone else or double down and try to fix things.

Honestly it's not a bad idea and wouldn't bother me if I thought the path to get there wouldn't be so damn repetitive. But I'm getting really bad vibes from the way Season 2 ended.
Yeah I agree with you on the Jill stuff. Logically speaking as well Jill has the least amount of issues/problems to deal with compared to the other Li’s. Mostly just revolves around tybalt but even then she doesn’t even want him. Jill in my opinion is perfect girl.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
And that's the problem
I can't open the normal exe when the 32 bit version shows up together
What version of the game do you have? The normal or the compressed version?

Because the folder have the 32bit exe but the game starts without problems try to activate the compatibility option because I have no idea why you have that problem

Reactions: HK_boy_07
Mar 19, 2021
Hii my wishes for the next update are more scenes with jade and quinn and more episodes in 2022 3 episodes would be good a small update and two big updates and i wish that mc's aunt somehow appears in the story hopefully my wishes will come true I love you all and this beautiful developer please stay all safe and healthy <3 <3
I think Quinn and jade will both get many more scenes because Quinn is very popular and jade is the most beautiful milf in this game trust me (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2406
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes