Dewa998

Oct 27, 2020
downloaded the 8.1 update patch and dragged to the game folder but still says it is 8.0. How do i get the update to work?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Bro logically speaking tho. Be real. He can make another similar game and do numbers and make tons of money. He’s already got a dedicated fan base and they’ll sign up for his next project easily. Doesn’t matter if it’s a cash flow. Also the plot is developing in away where either there’s a bitter sweet ending in site or he’s gonna make spin-off games with other characters like he teased with the Zoey side story he’s doing.
Well, I guess a lot of people got really disappointed because DrPinkCake once again crushed their delusional ideas of what should have happened in the upcoming update.

Nothing new.

The game is very far from the end. Is it so difficult to understand? you will get 4 more episodes, at least. 2 more years.

Anyway, I hope that all of these dumb Quinn fanboys will stop claiming that Quinn is a Main Love Interest, at least.

It was crystal clear since the very beginning of the story that MC's Love Interests were Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella ONLY.
No Quinns, no Melanies, no Sarahs, no Lilys, no whatevers, and most of all no harems.

Deal with it.

Reactions: Tyzorak

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He can most certainly quit today and create a new game tomorrow, but who's to say that the new game will be a hit? The next game can be a hit or it can also be a flop. We know for a fact this game is a hit and a cash cow.. There has been many cases where prominent actors left very good cash cow tv shows only to flop elsewhere.
Bro let’s be real he knows the formula now and his next game won’t flop. Lmao he’s made too much anyways for it to
Just suddenly flop. The only way it would flop is from the fans expecting even higher expectations with his next game cause how good and successful this game is.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Well, I guess a lot of people got really disappointed because DrPinkCake once again crushed their delusional ideas of what should have happened in the upcoming update.

Nothing new.

The game is very far from the end. Is it so difficult to understand? you will get 4 more episodes, at least. 2 more years.

Anyway, I hope that all of these dumb Quinn fanboys will stop claiming that Quinn is a Main Love Interest, at least.

It was crystal clear since the very beginning of the story that MC's Love Interests were Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella ONLY.
No Quinns, no Melanies, no Sarahs, no Lilys, no whatevers, and most of all no harems.

Deal with it.
So if you choose others at the end of this game is that basically saying that you won’t have any love interests no more and just flings? Cause I feel like that’s kinda dumb especially with there being so much Quinn character development. Also 4 episodes isn’t that many left just cause it takes him awhile to develop them doesn’t mean its not close to finishing. You clearly tell from the end of this second season the game is trying to take you a linear more direct final stretch when it comes or girls. Story wise is up in the open.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
Are you so sure that the girlfriend choice in this episode is going to stick though?

In the one playthru that I did this episode I chose the Sage path, but I'm not to confident about that path. If you look at the pattern of Sage in past episodes it's always been one step forward, one step back. Just think about the pool scene in ep4, then that tender moment in the HOT's back yard ep5, then the break up in six, the rebound guy in seven. This relationship moves back and forth like a pendulum.

With the additional complication of Zoey coming back this could all still be up in the air for several more episodes

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Are you so sure that the girlfriend choice in this episode is going to stick though?

In the one playthru that I did this episode I chose the Sage path, but I'm not to confident about that path. If you look at the pattern of Sage in past episodes it's always been one step forward, one step back. Just think about the pool scene in ep4, then that tender moment in the HOT's back yard ep5, then the break up in six, the rebound guy in seven. This relationship moves back and forth like a pendulum.

With the additional complication of Zoey coming back this could all still be up in the air for several more episodes
This is also what I’m thinking as well cause it’s way too early to gate lock paths in my opinion.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Bro let’s be real he knows the formula now and his next game won’t flop. Lmao he’s made too much anyways for it to
Just suddenly flop. The only way it would flop is from the fans expecting even higher expectations with his next game cause how good and successful this game is.
I think you really need to be real because there are no guarantees in life other than Death and Taxes. His next game can most certainly flop if the story isn't good. The game can also be an even be a bigger success. There are plenty of hyped movies, tv shows, games etc... that have flopped. Take for example Mass Effect Andromeda. The Mass Effect series has huge fanbase and Andromeda was a flop. I am almost forgot Cyberpunk too.

What I an trying to is there a no guarantees in terms of future success. His next game could very well be an award winning game, as it could a huge stinker. Right now, he's making a lot of money with a current success. It's a pretty big risk to leave this early and move on to the next one

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So if you choose others at the end of this game is that basically saying that you won’t have any love interests no more and just flings? Cause I feel like that’s kinda dumb especially with there being so much Quinn character development. Also 4 episodes isn’t that many left just cause it takes him awhile to develop them doesn’t mean its not close to finishing. You clearly tell from the end of this second season the game is trying to take you a linear more direct final stretch when it comes or girls. Story wise is up in the open.
Others = I haven't made up my mind yet.

Stop denying the obvious. Those recaps at the end of each chapter are showing you the blatant, self-evident truth.

4 more episodes aren't that many? are you serious?

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

That is Sage path, it's a "I like you me neither" kind of thing meanwhile Jill path is a romantic movie, story seem to be about how MC and Jill were meant to be there will obviously trouble down the path but it's just to make sur you stick to the story if not you can just do a fast foward and tell the end of the story

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes