drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hey guys, i've picked jill's path. Somehow she still rejects the mc at the restaurant. How can i achieve it? Thanks. I have dik affinity
you need to either have the Neutral or Chick affinity. you also need to have chose her when given the option earlier that day

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
you need to either have the Neutral or Chick affinity. you also need to have chose her when given the option earlier that day
Damn i need to start from the beginning, i've got the option to choose her but is there another way to get neutral affinity?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Because if he admits he is cheating it comes 2-fold. One he admits he did cheat, and 2 it forces him to come out of the closet. Then eventually everyone will know. If he continues denying, in his mind, his secret is still secret even if someone else says they know your secret. Even if the secret gets passed around like a rumor, he can still deny it. Chad looks like he is scared to come out of the closet.

Sage saying she believes him, is more of a, okay I think I understand you're not ready to come out of the closet kind of thing.
To be fair, he may have never actually "cheated" on Sage. He may never have had sex with Troy. They have a closeted romance but no-touchy (yet) just kissy face and phone sex.

Just a thought on a "technicality" he could be playing.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
This and the fact that he’s already making us choose the main girl you are gonna be with rest of the game basically says he’s moving on soon.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay before somebody get's assy, I did a search for this using terms such as "Cleaning Club" "Club" "Cleaning game" etc......(everybody always says "search the thread". Why? It never returns the keywords we search for. Fix it and then say it.) I have 3 out of 4 items and I have no idea where the 4th one is.... I don't even know how or where i clicked to get the third one.... somebody help me get through that scene.... I'm confused....

Reactions: BruceSpruce

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
I
Okay before somebody get's assy, I did a search for this using terms such as "Cleaning Club" "Club" "Cleaning game" etc......(everybody always says "search the thread". Why? It never returns the keywords we search for. Fix it and then say it.) I have 3 out of 4 items and I have no idea where the 4th one is.... I don't even know how or where i clicked to get the third one.... somebody help me get through that scene.... I'm confused....
Its just behind the table, i think at top left corner of the table.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
If it's the first of three sections you're stuck on, there's glasses on the floor left side of the table and a bottle right side of the table. That's what I remember, at least. Should be enough to get you going.

Reactions: Grick Rimes

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
The saddest part about this update is that many of us were speculating before if it was gonna include Halloween party, but it appears that the 9 episode has a big chance to premiere on the NEXT Halloween - in 2022 (given that we're about to get the interlude before it)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Not a lot more.

I know folks are saying:
"Hey DPC said 20thousand more episodes, and I know he will do it"
No, he won't. He actually can't.

He is already at Max Q on his efforts by doing what he has so far, if he is in fact doing it all solo. I know he has readers and testers and stuff. Unless he hires someone for each branch to do the coding, there is no way to do much more on this game.

By making us select a love interest, we are basically hard coded from 2 basic branches to now 5ish. (No Quinn solo, but there could be something else) *Maya and Josy split could happen* side chick stuff *consequences chapters

So basically, he is going to be going nuts to try and pull together the next mega episode/whatever. Sure, he could stretch out 1 branch per release, but that is tedious in the extreme. He wants to move on to something else anyway, and the longer this drags out, the more he will become drudged into banality. So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.

So Tybalt will only be an issue for a short time, and only collaterally.
In all episodes you can't see everything in a single playthrough. Not possible. To a greater extent in chapter 8. DPC doesn't really need to change anything moving forward. Chapter 9 could be the exact same size in total content as in renders and animations as chapter 8. You're not going to see all the sexy content in chapter 9 in a single playthrough because of different routes. No different than chapter 8.

So the idea moving forward because of the choice at the end of chapter 8 is going to be nuts and not possible to develop alone makes no sense.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So we are looking at one or two more releases tops. It is simple math guys. He can not do it alone.
Is this guy serious?!?!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I think it was pretty obvious from dpc with that clue when the teacher that replaces Chaty sayed something about 16 chapters, dude we still have the halloween party its only fall in game probably will have the christmas and new year parties... at some point i can't remeber in what episode they were talking about spring break that's a huge party to miss by dpc and this game, Sage is in her last year so for sure will see her graduate and so much more... so we still have a long road ahead...

Reactions: Krahzy8

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
If it's the first of three sections you're stuck on, there's glasses on the floor left side of the table and a bottle right side of the table. That's what I remember, at least. Should be enough to get you going.
it is the first of 3 sections, yes. The one with the purple chair and the weird white table... it looks like there's something on either side of the table but no matter how many times i click there it does nothing.... i've done it before. I'm doing another play-through to try different choices. For whatever reason I can't seem to get this done.

icloutshit

Mar 4, 2020
Honestly might be the best ep yet. Season 2 ended so good. Everything about this episode filled almost all of my needs and probably everyone else. We got the long awaited lewd scenes and some great story. Free roams felt spread and long enough. Great ending, sadly it left me waiting for the next one... Hopefully we see the next one in march or something.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes