goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
It happened years ago man. At some point, ya gotta talk about it and just be real. Otherwise, it festers and eats at you from the inside (Hence Bella).
I hear you. Keep strong brother, all love.

Don't get me wrong though, Tommy has some cool moments like the bar scene and when he's giving Derek shit after the nursing home visit if you don't fuck Jade. That scene is hilarious to watch. He has some redeeming qualities but then again, I tend to see the best in people (I'm a Quinn fan after all). That being said, I'd totally smash Heather on his bed and wipe my nut on his pillow.
I don't think I've ever not fucked Jade so I'll definitely be on the lookout for that scene with Derek on my next replay :Kappa:I really appreciate actual DIK characters in the story so I wanted to like Tommy, but the one thing I can't stand is how irresponsible he is. That's just a personal bias against him from my own shitty background I guess :KEK:

Maybe Bella hasn't opened up to Jill about it. A few people assume the bedroom scene where Bella and Jill have a little spat is pertaining to something that happened between Bella, Jill and James but I think it may have been something that happened between Bella and Jill. I don't think Jill has any insight on what Bella is really going through because Bella is quiet and closed to everyone. She just shows she cares about Jill and now MC, however, she's the type that gives advice but doesn't want to open up about her own issues.
I honestly have no idea what's going on in that bedroom scene with Bella and Jill. I really want some Bella/Jill experts to talk about this instead of my dumb ass because I'm interested in the theories. It's definitely possible like you say that Jill doesn't actually have any insight into Bella's situation, I'd assumed she did because they're best friends and there seems to be some kind of hidden context we're missing in their scenes. I dunno. I just dno bro. :WaitWhat:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I hear you. Keep strong brother, all love.

I don't think I've ever not fucked Jade so I'll definitely be on the lookout for that scene with Derek on my next replay :Kappa:I really appreciate actual DIK characters in the story so I wanted to like Tommy, but the one thing I can't stand is how irresponsible he is. That's just a personal bias against him from my own shitty background I guess :KEK:

I honestly have no idea what's going on in that bedroom scene with Bella and Jill. I really want some Bella/Jill experts to talk about this instead of my dumb ass because I'm interested in the theories. It's definitely possible like you say that Jill doesn't actually have any insight into Bella's situation, I'd assumed she did because they're best friends and there seems to be some kind of hidden context we're missing in their scenes. I dunno. I just dno bro. :WaitWhat:
I appreciate that. Thanks bro.

Tommy's a douche but his abrasive nature wears off once you're actually in the DIKs. It's kinda like Josy said to Maya about hazing vs. being a HOT sister. Tommy treats you like shit when you're a maggot but when you're a DIK he tries to make things right. He's still irresponsible as fuck but a lot of that could be contributed to his growing drug usage. He's also still getting cucked first chance I get.

I'm far from a Bella/Jill expert. I really only play their routes for the sake of game completion. It's a personal pet peeve of mine not to have a fully completed game. I've done so many playthroughs on each route, it's ridiculous. As I'm typing this, BaDIK is running in the background and I'm running through my Jill playthrough for Episode 8. I've done Sage's and Quinn's so far and part of Josy and Maya's as well. I still have to do Bella's without Jill, a full CHICK playthrough and a full DIK/Manwhore playthrough before I feel satisfied with it enough to let it rest until next update.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Was the last version 0.7.2? I can't redownload the entire game at 20GB so I'm wondering if I can just patch it.
You can't patch it - 0.8.1 uses a new version of ren'py or something so it's a total fresh install
Here the unofficial update-only patch for EP8. Afterwards you can apply the patch from OP to patch your game to v8.1. Don't worry, the patch won't delete your saves or break your game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6985459

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Was the last version 0.7.2? I can't redownload the entire game at 20GB so I'm wondering if I can just patch it.
You can't patch it - 0.8.1 uses a new version of ren'py or something so it's a total fresh install
There's no official patch for 8.0 from 7 but a few pages back, there's a link to an unofficial patch that updates the game from 7 to 8.0.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I had that scene, and she didn't. That's why I said it must be dependant on some other variables, like maybe if you favored Josy more than Maya at some earlier points (such as the prep's party), etc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it is, and I'll address that in a moment.

No, she's not. For the 600th time, why? BECAUSE DPC DOESN'T DO INCEST.
There is no 'Aunt Jill' here, no 'Cousin Jill' either, with DPC's current standing on the topic. (by tangential marriage, perhaps, but certainly not by blood). It's just not the case. Lana & Lynette, by the above point, simply cannot be the same person, unless he (DPC) is ready to risk all the money he's making, because Patreon don't go for that either. A project this popular, it would not slip under their radar. And it would also require once again for the incredibly Unreliable Narrator angle, we've seen Lana in flashback bits, and we get Lynette in the diary readings.

They aren't the same person, move the fuck on to a new theory.
I think he could be Arieth's father, but Ashley isn't impossible. I told him I was a trespasser, though, i don't like lying to people without really good cause, it's easier to remember everything later.
3 is optional, you could have chosen Nicole to go get their toy, so you'd have blasted in Sandy first. 5 is also optional. I've had two different results in the spa so far. One where Maya doesn't have sex with MC at all and you cum in Josy, one where Josy rides you first and then Maya does, but she pulls you out and you spray into the hot tub water.

Just due to the no-incest stance of DPC, and we know Lynette came from money, and Jill is a Royce, my money is on MC being an offshoot of the Burgemeister clan. It will likely come to light before the game is over, and you will be given yet one more chance to rub it completely in Tybalt's face that you are better off physically, socially, and fiscally than he is, because of your wealthy (and probably re-established) family connections at that point. It will also be the factor that saves your ass if you've been a complete DIK along the way, when Burke tries to crush you for fucking his wife & daughter (if you did), and keeping Bella out of his grasp.

When discussing it with Isabella in the cafeteria he says she left "a while ago" to go to San Diego. We saw what she looked like in his memory on the (train?/subway), she was fit. You also see the last picture she sent him, where she's covered in new ink that she didn't have before, and he says that was the last pic he got from her 6 months ago. At the time he's relating this to Bella, he's been at college for what, a week or two? At the end of episode 8, you're looking at about 2 months into the semester (it's midterms, most semesters are 15 weeks). It doesn't jive with the timeline for it to be Zoey, not if she'd given birth. The physical evidence doesn't support it well.

Won't rule it out, DPC's made mistakes before, but odds are on Ashley ("it's complicated") with Big A (though Derek is a possibility), or Wendy (again, Derek), or maybe it is a flashback scene (though that makes little sense to me at the end of an episode with no context).
In regards to Maya, I was thinking about the classroom scene. But regardless, I’ve been told the pregnancy happens no matter who MC has sex with.

In regards to Lynette and Lana. The Patreon rules allow for some leeway with certain things. At one time they gave Game of Thrones as a specific example of how incest could be allowed. This would fit within that concept. However this specific example does seem to of been removed, so yes, there would be a risk, and that and Jill’s age are really why I proposed the idea that Lana is taking the picture.

Here are the relevant bit’s of the T&Cs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think one path to it is that the incest wouldn’t be fetishistic, but rather played for drama. Neither the characters nor the audience would be invested because of the taboo, but it would create a lot of drama. Ultimately I hope not because I’d like a happily ever after with Jill.

At this point my preferred option is that Lynette and Lana are friends. Not quite sure where the drama comes from this, presumably connected to the characters deaths.

I predicted Chad and Troy from the START. There was enough clues to make that obvious.

Going back to your silly theory

- Jill's friend Bianca looks similar to Miranda one of Lynette's friends.
- Bianca is literally wearing the same necklace Miranda is wearing.
- We learn how Bianca and Jill became friends, through their moms.
- We could put 1 and 1 together and if Miranda is Bianca's mom, then Miranda and Jill's mom are friends.
- Which means Lynette and Jill's mom are also friends or at least acquaintances.
- The person taking the photo is Jill's mom not Lana.
- That would explain the house. They all lived in the same area.
- Lana can't be MC's mom because Lynette died in childbirth.
- We literally see a flashback where Lana is still alive when Jill was very young.
- Jill at most is like 3 or 4 years older than the MC.
- We can deduce MC was already born during that flashback scene.

You making the claim that the names "Lynette" and "Lana" could be inter-changeable is ALSO REACHING.

Requires a few too many what ifs and maybes? You say? Because it is REACHING.
LoL

I like that when I say maybe Lana is taking a picture it is reaching but when you say it’s Jill’s mum it is completely logical.

Bianca actually says their fathers were friends. Carla’s date Andy also says he‘s been trading for 10 years, implying he is at least in his mid to late 20s. Bianca says she and Jill became friends in their mutual teens. This could mean one was 13 and the other 19, this gives us a 7 year time frame, but let’s presume they are a little closer than that. Within a year or two.

What your theory relies on is there being a substantial (decade long) gap between Lynette running away with Neil and her death, 19 years ago. We know when Jill was 6 or 7 her sister was an adult. Let’s say 19 herself for the sake of argument. That means Jill’s mum is at least 38 in the Jill flashback, presuming she wasn’t any younger than 19 herself when she got pregnant.

Presuming Jill is now 21, this makes her mum 52. (38+14=52)

52-19=33. I believe Lynette’s is supposed to be 18 when she meets Neil, and he is 24. So based on Jill being 21, we know 19 years ago her mum was 33. So for Lynette and Jill’s mum to of been friends we need 15 years between Neil meeting Lynette and the MC being born. (Presuming this group of girls are all in the same age range, which they appear to be).

For either of my theories to work we need Jill to be 3-4 years older than we think.

But putting aside any of this. I fail to see what would be dramatic about the MC being the son of the man that Jill’s Mum’s friend fell in love with and Jill’s Mum’s friend. In fact, I would argue, this would make MC more endearing to Jill‘s mum as the son of her long lost friend.

There has to be some consequential connection between Lynette, Lana and Jill.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hello guys, could i ask you something, my game is at v7.0.2, where can i get the update for v8.0 pls?
There is no 'update' patch for 8. DPC upgraded to 64-bit RenPy and only issued a full release because of how much is changed. You need to DL the whole thing. I highly suggest the torrent from rdpl.net as it's much much faster than anything else.
Or Jeanette Voerman, more Lily is always appreciated. It just sad being in expense of something else.
Now that's a great suggestion. I'm fskin' tired of seeing everybody mention HQ because of the damn pigtails, the character is not that damned interesting and certainly over-saturated lately. Voermen was awesome.

Reactions: Niceeeeeee

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Since everyone replying here are Big Dik fans. I have to ask. Can anyone recommend me another game? Besides Being a Dik I played a few more and they either lack on story or Visual. The ones I like the stories are Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, The intoxicaded flavor, Becoming a Rockstar, Broken Dreamers. If there is any other you guys can recommend and that has more than 4 episodes (not so new) that would be nice.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Do you have the last version?
Are you using scrappy mod?
no mods, and yep 0.81 as the normal download... i mean its not really a problem, just kinda strange, i have unlocked everything and i know the scene very well, just strange why its not in the replay section.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Since everyone replying here are Big Dik fans. I have to ask. Can anyone recommend me another game? Besides Being a Dik I played a few more and they either lack on story or Visual. The ones I like the stories are Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, The intoxicaded flavor, Becoming a Rockstar, Broken Dreamers. If there is any other you guys can recommend and that has more than 4 episodes (not so new) that would be nice.
defenitly try intertwined and leap of faith, must plays both...

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
PLEASE! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME AND REPLY WITH A LINK WHICH ANDROID PORT ACTUALLY WORKS!

ISSUE I HAVE BEEN HAVING IS A FATAL GAME CRASH AT THE END OF CHAPTER 7
NO RENPY MESSAGE THE GAME JUST CLOSES

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes