Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Adding to the theories. Maybe there was an accident, the husband died and a pregnant Bella lost her baby. With the crash she hits her head or something or maybe by pure post-trauma she started "seeing" her dead husband because she was in denial or whatever. Maybe I'm stretching this too much. I kinda remember a guy MC saw for a sec dressed as military once in Bella's house. Maybe he's just MIA and dev is just making stuff with multi potential variables so we keep guessing. It's known he likes to mess with players. :KEK:
the military guy was just in the iamagination of the drunken MC head, nothing to it...

but yeah the denial/trauma mental issues is something iam very convinced of.

Niceeeeeee

May 10, 2020
There is no 'update' patch for 8. DPC upgraded to 64-bit RenPy and only issued a full release because of how much is changed. You need to DL the whole thing. I highly suggest the torrent from rdpl.net as it's much much faster than anything else.
Now that's a great suggestion. I'm fskin' tired of seeing everybody mention HQ because of the damn pigtails, the character is not that damned interesting and certainly over-saturated lately. Voermen was awesome.
Thank you for your answer, another thing, can i still use the save file in my 7.2 version for the total new 8.1 one?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think if the MC doesn't go to Maya in EP7, the solo path will be opened for Josy. Otherwise, I can not explain these 2 images. Maybe you have another explanation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Klopdwerg

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think if the MC doesn't go to Maya in EP7, the solo path will be opened for Josy. Otherwise, I can not explain these 2 images. Maybe you have another explanation?
Josie is wearing a Tremolo sweatshirt. It's a sign that she loves him. On the way of friendship , she is dressed in ordinary clothes.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm not completely sold on the schizo theory. I've experienced the loss of a child first hand and know how it can affect some women. Of course, going by DPC's previous work, there is a strong possibility of some mental issues considering the psychotic redhead nurse trying to kill Liam and burning MC's house down in Acting Lessons.
örks... sorry for your loss... what a bomnb to drop in a side sentence in this forum.... hard hit dude.

but yeah i played AL too and the game hits hard in the end. I expect something dark for being a dik too... but i think, not as dark as Acting Lessons. The prostituiton and drug thing is dark enough, and the really heavy shit maybe just happened in the past, so the impact is not THAT big for the players like in acting lesson... i dont believe that DPC will pull off antoher thing like that. But it wouldnt be a big suprise either.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I gotta say though that I am surprised there isn't an NTR tag on this game though I guess it's to not alienate some ppl from the getgo.

I mean there are multiple cases of the MC sleeping with girls in relationships or stealing them away and there are even a few that are "stolen" from him.

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sage blowjob scene when you spend the night in this current chapter. I unlocked the scenes and saw it and was surprised because it never triggered for me idk why

Mazekine

Mar 23, 2019
If you have an issue with Rejecting Jade, go back to your save where you have to choose LI open cheat menu and set EP4 to "Do not make move on Jade" and EP6 "no Sex with Jade" and then during free roam you will not see that task.
This resolved that problem for me, thank you.

However now I can't reply to Jill's text when doing her path haha
Time to try additional modifications

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry, Bianca, baby. You'll get your turn. :BootyTime:

Something something destiny. - Jill
Daddy DPC is thoughfully setting up a threesome for them Jillfags.
Who will join me in my Lily's Fan Club?

She and Nicole , they deserved to have an end , a good one even if they are not mains
Absolutely. Those two are the top sluts in the game currently. I'm telling that as a guy who doesn't like fake boobs. Quinn/Riona are somewhere close.
I was hoping that during the breakfast scene, I could run to my room and get my jacket for her right in front of Tommy's face. I'll fight you again, Tommy. Sit down, you beta bitch.
Yeahhh, dash for it as a puppy dog would be like, ultra-alpha move :FacePalm:

Tommy is potentially a real bro and I hope in a future ep there will be some scene where for massive DIK MC (plus depending on some choices maybe) Tommy would replace Derek as a wingman or something. Would be cool. That doesn't meen Heather should be left unfucked by MC, not to cuck Tommy but just in a no big deal fashion.

That said, I'm not gonna miss the drama of how Tommy goes off and chasing MC across the whole mansion after learning that he bangs Josy. Hope that will be possible via some future "bridges" back to main LIs (although there's no way it'll be the case for Jill/Bella).

And by the way, I'm slightly revaluating the whole crossroads concept. Yes, it was done in almost a laziest possible fashion and yet it's cool. I mean, if you think about it, it doesn't change much neither for players who pursue main LIs, let alone nor for free DIK route guys.

Reactions: goldenrule91

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Still wonder if Pink will ever do some kinda plot surrounding Jade's husband and Bella since he still shows up from time to time like will he end up being just as big of an ass as Tybalt was towards Jill or will he just show up every now and then to flirt a bit like we have seen so far:unsure:
Screenshot_2021-11-23 Skærmbillede (1074) png (PNG Billede, 1920 × 1200 pixels) - Skaléret (88%).jpg

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Now that's a great suggestion. I'm fskin' tired of seeing everybody mention HQ because of the damn pigtails, the character is not that damned interesting and certainly over-saturated lately. Voermen was awesome.
Its funny because both characters influence each other, Harley influenced the creation of Jeanette due to her madness and Jeanette influenced Harley's modernized look in the comics and games. Though Jeanette is one hell of a party girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes