_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
So there was no Halloween party in this episode. Does this mean that the next episode will be out for next Halloween?:unsure:
This is what I'm thinking. If we get the interlude within 5 months, that'll give DPC 6 months to get episode 9 to us in time for Halloween next year.

LuckyAmigo

Mar 22, 2020
Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a bit and I was wondering if this new update requires us to start a whole new game or not. I would look through the forum for replies but I'm avoid spoilers as much as possible.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Still wonder if Pink will ever do some kinda plot surrounding Jade's husband and Bella since he still shows up from time to time like will he end up being just as big of an ass as Tybalt was towards Jill or will he just show up every now and then to flirt a bit like we have seen so far:unsure:
View attachment 1515440
dont know where you get the "flirt" part from... stephen burke is chasing everything with tits and a vagina. Flirt would be meaning that he would be kind of a gentleman, and the lady is open for a flirt too... and thats NEVER the case so far. Bella clearly hates this guy as you can see in ep8.

Stephen Burke is one of the main antagonists in the game... thats all, he is running the prositute and drug circle in the first place at campus... he is giving free tuition to girls when they will fuck him and go on the "menu" for quinn... mona for example refused, lost her sholarship in the end because of that (you can see it how burke erase it) and is gone now. Thats all there is to say about this scumbag...

of course he will show up from time to time to pursue some other pussy than Jade, but without blackmail he will not have success.

and i think the maingoal for the plot in the end is to get rid of him and the illegal activities he has build up...

miquu195

Apr 7, 2020
Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a bit and I was wondering if this new update requires us to start a whole new game or not. I would look through the forum for replies but I'm avoid spoilers as much as possible.
No, you don't have to start all over again

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Anyone noticed Jill's mother here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope didnt noticed her... but thats the reason why i do so many playthroughs (just started another one) there are just so many details you can easily miss... thanks for that.

I thought maybe she wasnt invited. Cause i think there is still tension between jill and her mother... as i can see it Jill never forgave her for abonding Lana. And i think Jill got many problems after her death... she said to bella after MC is gotten beat up by chad, that she just wanted to help the Mc like she wished somebody would have helped her once... so she was in need of help and didnt get any. And iam sure that has something to do with her sister and the blame she gave her mother for that.

So that the mother appeared at the recital is not a small thing.

Cab23

Oct 21, 2020
I have a problem with the game, as soon as I finish seeing the results of the housework and talking to Rusty, when I finish talking with him the game closes, does anyone know why?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, every time I do a run through and get to where they're cleaning the Pink Rose I get to the first screen where I'm supposed to pick up 4 things. I get 3/4 and can NEVER find the 4th thing. It's long enough between playthroughs that I don't rememeber how/where I found the 4th item and got past it. I got the tray and glass on the table adn the bottle under the blue chair but what's missing@

HELP!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes