Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
Ok, every time I do a run through and get to where they're cleaning the Pink Rose I get to the first screen where I'm supposed to pick up 4 things. I get 3/4 and can NEVER find the 4th thing. It's long enough between playthroughs that I don't rememeber how/where I found the 4th item and got past it. I got the tray and glass on the table adn the bottle under the blue chair but what's missing@

HELP!
This one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HogRocket

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
and if you choose jill, you will run to her and she will let you dwon in front of everybody

its not about the choosing button, its about to get the girl in the end. They can reject you. And Jill does it in this case if you didnt hangout with her in ep6, or take the dickpic for example

That's not true,
You have to have the Chick route for her accept you.
only connection is refusing the date will dissapoint Jill, and definitely if you reject her Bday present date for MC.

>>The date for MC's Bday is where he will let Jill know he will fight for her, even during the Hell Tybalt is causing her. <<Thats a must.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyzorak

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
After Playing through the latest update.
It could have all been avoided if MC knew everyone's full names.
That's the biggest leap of imagination we have in this novella.

If you're on the Sage path then you're falling madly in love with her yet over the course of your time with her you haven't checked that her last name isn't Hitler or somesuch. Even if you weren't on her path then as she's a noted person in fratland and in an environment that tends to support the use of last names on registers, records, results etc... it seems inconceivable that you wouldn't know her last name.

Perhaps the biggest reveal of this last release was that we also now 100% know Maya's surname so we're now 3 of 5 on the main LI's!?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
At the end of episode 8 on my Jill playthrough, I am at permanent neutral affinity and with Dik status.
Permanent neutral affinity? so you modded the game?
only permanent affinity clean state, is either dick or chick.
depending on how often you choose dick/chick route on Important choices/Big impact choices.

Jill is a Chick route girl, I got her, even with minor dick moves. such as dick picks.
as long you dont touch dick major choices. you will be safe on her route.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Nope. That's not Jill's mom: that's Carla, Jill's friend. You saw the whole bunch of Jill's friends at dinner with MC.

You saw Jill's mom in a flashback with Jill's sister and in that photo with Lynette.
jills mom is on the edge of the picture up in the middle, you can barely see her head with the glasses... you are reffering to the wrong person.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes