felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About the interlude. Yeah, could be, i also had a bad spin (who the fuck cares about Zoey?). But it could be a break DPC gaves him in the middle of his work. Or maybe he is doing like Summertime Saga. He has a long update and he want to release some short material content in the middle to compensate the fans. What we dont know and have no reasons to think its that this is a regular thing. Like every update is going to have an interlude. Even if Ep9 need 1 year, ep 10 could be back to 6 months.
Anyway we can think this interlude will have to do always DPC with his hands, we can probably consider it the flashback of the ninth chapter sent in preview

then, as you say, the need for an appetizer because the main course will need time pushes to think about long production time, we are already almost 7 months....

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Well said, my fellow DIK brother!

There is a question I'd like to ask though - do you know what image or animation is there in the background if you don't pursue Quinn but still choose the "Others" option?
Finally confirmed this! Not pursuing Quinn but choosing Others has an image of MC alone with a tree and lake in the background.

Quinn definitely singled out in the end screens. Says a lot, I think.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Perhaps the biggest reveal of this last release was that we also now 100% know Maya's surname so we're now 3 of 5 on the main LI's!?
4/5
Sage = Burke (presumably, as she's their adopted daughter)
Bella = Roberts
Jill = Royce
Maya = Bailey
Josy = ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You can get both Jill and Sage ending in 1 playthrough. In my playthrought I went on the surprise date with Jill by not visiting sick Sage.
and did you run to tybalts and jill third date and got together with her? the breakfast choice means nothing until than... you can be rejected after you make the choice. thats what iam talking about, and i got rejected if i didnt hangout with jill in ep6.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
When you refer to some women being stolen from MC , who do you refer to ? I haven't played the last 2 updates and would like to know before investing a lot of time on it. Can you keep a relationship with each of the main girls right? Josy,Maya,Jill,Isabella,Sage. And Can you keep a relationship with Jade or she goes to fuck other dudes or back to her husband?
Well first of the NTR tag does include both netorare which is the one where the MC's girl is being stolen and netori which is the MC stealing girls. In this it's most netori since a lot of the girls you mess around with are in a relationship already. I mean two of them are married (though it has been hinted at that one of them might be a widow) and quite a few are seemingly in a relationship already.

When it comes to netorare it's only around Josy and Maya far as I know though to be fair their both kinda already in a relationship with each other. So you can either get both or not get either. So there really isn't all that much NTR that ppl don't like but there still is quite a bit of NTR here so the tag should apply. I mean out of all the girls I believe five of them are involved in some type of NTR content.

While we still don't know what will happen after episode 8 in episode 8 the game forces you to pick a love interest or go for none and pick others. If this will mean your locked in the next episode or if this is just who to end episode 8 with isn't clear yet far as I know.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Seriously... how? :unsure:

Jill = Chick
Bella = Chick
Maya = Chick
Josy = Chick ( or dick... :unsure:)
Sage = both dick/Chick
Sidechicks all dicks.

So depending on either girls... again how even manage to stay neutral? :unsure:
Nicole goes whatever affinity, Lily goes even better for CHICK (free pass :BootyTime: )

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
and did you run to tybalts and jill third date and got together with her? the breakfast choice means nothing until than... you can be rejected after you make the choice. thats what iam talking about, and i got rejected if i didnt hangout with jill in ep6.
The date in episode 6 AND getting her lewd scene in episode 7 matter for the breakfast choice and her not rejecting you. Either one fucks you over and makes Jill looks like the most naive self centered cunt on the planet when she reject MC :KEK: . 1"mistake" and its over for you, that is some top tier shit writing right there.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
I think you have to go on that surprise date, because you can still get Sage ending even if you did not go to treat her when she was sick. Yeah, you can get Jill ending alright.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Can anyone please tell me in which file/s the most scenes dialogues are located (for episode 8)? I have used Unren to decompress and decompile all of them but still I cannot find the raw source, so I cannot inspect the code and the variables.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
screenshot0003.png
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I posted a theory on this earlier. Maybe don't look it up. The next Chapter will probably have some big reveals about her former workplace and the closed room in her house. I think i worked it out, but it's better to wait for the next episode.

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
View attachment 1515737
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.
Bella is for sure a motherly figure. But would it make sense to see her grief about her Husband every 5th render but not once about a lost child? Maybe they wished for a child but it never came to this. It's not like there couldn't be moments of grief shown every time she is mothering MC, the cooking, the hair cutting the reading and all that.

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Can anyone please tell me in which file/s the most scenes dialogues are located (for episode 8)? I have used Unren to decompress and decompile all of them but still I cannot find the raw source, so I cannot inspect the code and the variables.
If you extracted the RPA packages and decompiled the rpyc files with UnRen, you can find season2 file in your game folder, open scripts and update8.rpy has everything beside classes, phone and freeroam in it

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
game->season2->scripts

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes