Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have replayed chapter 8 this time making the final decision not to go out with any girl, this I suppose that for the next chapter it will give you the freedom to continue having sex with all of them, right? And in the case of choosing a girl as a girlfriend it would be interesting to be able to cheat on them and have relationships with other girls doing so that the one you have chosen as a girlfriend can get angry with you and those things, I would certainly like to continue the relationship with Sage but without rejecting girls like Lily.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
its entirely gone, and there is no need for it either anymore.
If I am not mistaken, since the MC has the new mobile, he no longer has the app, right? This would make sense since it would be logical that when you change your mobile you do not have all the applications, although I find it a good function, I hope I return at some point.

Reactions: Ilhares

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
ok so if anyone is interested after a long and arduous journey i have finally found out how to unlock the sage and quinn threesome ( 4 fucking hours later i fucking hate dpc!!!!)

ok so in order to unlock the sex scene you have to have done all of these 4 things (if you dont it wont happen and you'll be locked out of it)

1. maximum dik affinty before the party planning scene,
2. be only on the sage/quinn path ( so no jill maya/josey or isabella paths simutaniously occuring as well)
3.get the cluck photo with quinn in the hot party, and
4. not be rejected by quinn earlier in the episode and make out with her.

1. dik affinity is pretty easy either only do dik stuff or just use scrappys mod and cheat

2. sage/quinn path only this is because if you are on any other path quinn will straight up reject you, i dont know why this is the case Jills path is the only one that has any reprecussions related to quinn but for some reason if your banging anyone else she just does

3. in order to get the cluck photo you have to get quinn a drink at the hot party and hook up with her in the previous episodes

4. in order to not get rejected by quinn in episode 8 you have to both trigger the library scene with her which you do by having dik affinity and hooking up with her in both episode 6 and 7 and also not be on the jill path because quinn will overhear her asking you out in the library and will reject you when you go talk to her, if you get the library scene and dont get rejected you'll end up outside with quinn later and make out with her automatically.

if you do all these and it still doesn't happen try switching up the choices in the blindfold scenes thats the only other thing i did when i unlocked it. hope anyone who hasn't figured it out yet enjoys this. also by going for the threesome you currently effectively lock yourself out of the jill path even with scrappys mod as in order to continue her path you have to have dinner with her friends which you cant do if you want bang both quinn and sage
Good summary, but just to note it is possible to not be on Quinn's path and still get the threesome with Sage. If you're on Sage's route and also DIK, Quinn will go for it, but she will also say "I don't even like this guy". (You also miss her being nice/bickering with you in the pre-lewd scenes).

I've counted at least four variations to the party planning sequence (there may be more):

Sage/no Quinn path (if also DIK, then lewd scene. Quinn tolerates MC, probably because of affinity).
Sage/no Quinn path (if also CHICK, then no lewd scene. Quinn actively can't stand MC).
Quinn/no Sage path (no lewd scene but you do get the scene with Quinn afterwards. Lack of active Sage route is the issue).
Sage/Quinn path (lewd scene, plus Quinn scene afterwards. Both girls are into MC).

Last edited:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Permanent neutral affinity? so you modded the game?
only permanent affinity clean state, is either dick or chick.
depending on how often you choose dick/chick route on Important choices/Big impact choices.
You end up Episode 8 with a permanent neutral affinity on condition that your decisions are perfectly balanced (do not have a difference of more than two decisions between Chick and DIK). There are specific dialogues for this permanent affinity.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Personally don't really get the hate for Jill imo she is one of the most kind/compassionate girls in the game especially when looking at the people she lives with now the part of her at least early on in the story being a bit naive at times i might be able to agree with and will 100% agree that not being able to date her if you stay with Sage while she is sick is messed up especially since she so often talks about helping others and to be kind that's one of the few reasons i'm not afraid to admit i use the mod

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Learn to appreciate an actual story with progression and character
You mean the one he threw out to shoehorn this threesome in. Just like I mentioned in my original post, the one you didn't read because you don't care about what point I was making you just want to throw a tantrum because I pointed out a fact that quinn is the least popular girl and now trying to gaslight me by claiming I started an argument.

• Angry
Reactions: JamieSadistic

mzolix

May 15, 2020
Hi
I have a interesting question. I downloaded the full game from DPC patreon webpage. I only played for J&M path. Is there anyway to skipping only the seen scene in the way version? Or i must cliking it again.(Dont want skip unseen text)

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
yeah but dating doesnt mean you can pick the route at the end... i might be wrong, but if you dont go on the hangout date at the end of episode 6 with jill, you wont get the route at the end with her, and at exact that point you have to decide if you want to hangout with either jill or sage, without this "hangout" squence there will be no route ending as far as i know and played it. But correct me if iam wrong...

still you can date both a while, thats true, but dont get the ending i think.
You can get both Jill and Sage ending in 1 playthrough. In my playthrought I went on the surprise date with Jill by not visiting sick Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes