felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it depends on if they rejected you, or if you rejected them. I could see DPC giving the MC one more chance to be in Poly relationship with them. But honestly, it's not that hard to do multiple playthroughs and just do both paths. Even the Mod where you can do both in one playthrough is an option.
It could be, but I think that the priority for the MC excluded from the trouple remains the lonely way, the trouple is such a delicate path that to think of recovering in the race (a whole season has passed since the moment of the choice of the girls) seems to me very optimistic.

however at the moment there is nothing, so to make a run in the hope of being "readmitted" or to get to this story solo I think it is exaggerated, so much so to explore other situations

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
thanks for the replies!
they accept me but i think i prefer the jade's path
i prefer naughty mature women to skinny drama girls. i was just afraid that could close some part of the story because maya and josy they seem more important in the game.

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I hope that in the future episodes Dpc will give us an option to cheat. I really cant see my massive dik MC not cheating on Sage if I chose her.
I think that may be a reason DPC shows a potential cuck queen fetish on Sage after the threesome. Maybe that's a way to let MC fuck others now that Sage admits getting horny after watching MC fucking Quinn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
If you extracted the RPA packages and decompiled the rpyc files with UnRen, you can find season2 file in your game folder, open scripts and update8.rpy has everything beside classes, phone and freeroam in it
game->season2->scripts
I know that those folders should store all the dialogues, but still I cannot find most of them. For example, where is the source of the dialogue with Quinn talking about "broccoli"? I can find the occurrence of the word in the rooster file (game\season2\scripts\new_phone\apps\rooster_app\replies\clucks_ep8.rpy) but not anywhere else.
It could be that one file was not extracted properly but I've tried twice...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know that those folders should store all the dialogues, but still I cannot find most of them. For example, where is the source of the dialogue with Quinn talking about "broccoli"? I can find the occurrence of the word in the rooster file (game\season2\scripts\new_phone\apps\rooster_app\replies\clucks_ep8.rpy) but not anywhere else.
It could be that one file was not extracted properly but I've tried twice...
it is in "update8"

Senza titolo.png

Sep 22, 2018
I'm still having it crash every time in the same place even though I added the patch and the cheat save patch (Although I don't actually think I cheated in this save... I thought I would try it just in case) ... It happens right away in the episode where you are talking to one of the dik bros about your dad installing the windows. MC says "(He must be feeling guilty as hell)" and then it crashes without any kind of crash log. I would love to not have to play the entire game again and worry about whether or not when I get back to that spot that it's just gonna crash anyway and not let me continue. Love the game but not really feeling like spending almost 4 hours to get back to where I was.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you think that with Jade there will be no drama you are very innocent :ROFLMAO:
to me Jade seems very much planted in her role of secondary girl, it depends on what you mean by drama, but for now there is not even the doubt that a relationship can be born between the 2, it is just recreational sex, and unlike with Sage it seems to go well with both of them like that

Rex G

Jun 13, 2019
I dont know what to do i have tried all those things what could help me but nothing works for me
my game crashes after mc says (he must be feeling quilty) then my game crashes pls help:cry:

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Hi, I'm having an issue finding "rooster remnants" for the pack quest in the Dorm party.
any assistance is appreciated.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So, guys, I have played the game till episode 5th and things were getting hot between jill and mc but then my laptop got fucked and I didn't continue further so my question is can we have a relationship with jill yet or just friends and stuff.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes