Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Jesus, I haven't even gotten that to be a thing.
Yeah, I only just found it myself. I think it will be quite rare on most playthroughs as you essentially need to have both Quinn and Jill routes live going in to episode 8. You also need to be neutral at the point of the scene in the library.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
If I am not mistaken, since the MC has the new mobile, he no longer has the app, right? This would make sense since it would be logical that when you change your mobile you do not have all the applications, although I find it a good function, I hope I return at some point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hope next season DPC finally reveals the mother's identity. Lets get real, it's kind of ridiculous at the age of 19, MC has no idea who his mom is. In 19 years he never asked his father " Hey, what is mom's family name?" or look her up?

I guess it's consistent since MC never knows the family names of the people he interacts with.

Last edited:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
That's great! How can I do this? Sorry, but I'm kinda lay to this
On page 1 at extras you have a link directing to the mod. Is updated. Just download and copy&paste files in "game" folder. Or, if you want to remove it you need to delete two files from "game" folder "1new..."something like that... I don't remember the names of the files

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
It is a problem that causing the anti cheat system of the game you would have to use the scrappy mod to continue playing
Or start from 0

I do not know what happens with that scene I do not know if it is something that DPC did but since I have not done Isabella's route yet I do not know how it can be solved but if it is the same anti cheat system use the scrappy mod or use another save

Here
Ok so I am using scrappy's mod and tried it with and without the anti cheat save hotfix. Tried loading earlier saves and play out from there too...It only happens when I choose Isabella's route at the table. Other routes are working fine and there is an end scene. Howeverr I would like to choose Bella only. Anyone else has this same problem?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Honestly, before I used to play the update from start to finish in one go if it was possible, now I don't, I've been playing since Sunday and I'm still on the date with Jade and I enjoy it more... more playing time and less waiting until the next one, the bad thing is that I get left behind in the conversations

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope next season DPC finally reveals the mother's identity. Lets get real, it's kind of ridiculous at the of 19, MC has no idea who his mom is. In 19 years he never asked his father " Hey, what is mom's family name?" or look her up?

I guess it's consistent since MC never knows the family names of the people he interacts with.
We don't know who is Lynette precisely. There is no reason to think, DPC fame aside, that MC does not know that

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I hope next season DPC finally reveals the mother's identity. Lets get real, it's kind of ridiculous at the age of 19, MC has no idea who his mom is. In 19 years he never asked his father " Hey, what is mom's family name?" or look her up?

Not knowing much about his mother is something i can accept : MC really care for his dad, he saw how his birthday affected his dad and choose to not ask about his mother in order to not cause pain to his father. About not knowing her family name you can interpret that as a way to reject his mother family something like "they don't want us ? I don't need them"

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ok, ending, ouch. Bothways. You finally decide on a LI, (or not, but I did not have the "other" as option, probably because I do CHICK) and then DPC thorws back someone unexpected who could literally fuck everything up... Damn, hard stuff. New teacher though...:D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Ok so I am using scrappy's mod and tried it with and without the anti cheat save hotfix. Tried loading earlier saves and play out from there too...It only happens when I choose Isabella's route at the table. Other routes are working fine and there is an end scene. Howeverr I would like to choose Bella only. Anyone else has this same problem?
I have seen other users with that problem but I don't know if they found a solution

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
One question though: did you guys notice that Origami Pigeon's song is gone from the music list in the main menu? (or was it never there only on the phone?)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Not knowing much about his mother is something i can accept : MC really care for his dad, he saw how his birthday affected his dad and choose to not ask about his mother in order to not cause pain to his father. About not knowing her family name you can interpret that as a way to reject his mother family something like "they don't want us ? I don't need them"
That is a pretty good reason emotionally, but it just doesn't pass the logic test. Your Mother's maiden name is something that comes up in all kinds of legal documents in life. While it makes perfect sense that he would reject his Mother's family, because of his Dad, he would still know her name.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes