Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Melanie and Sarah is impossible because you have to have Quinn's offer from the beginning I think to interact with them but Cami and Rio you don't need the offer
I do not believe this is wholly correct. You can still bang Mel if you opt to stay with Sage & the HOTs (and you're a DIK).

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Not knowing much about his mother is something i can accept : MC really care for his dad, he saw how his birthday affected his dad and choose to not ask about his mother in order to not cause pain to his father. About not knowing her family name you can interpret that as a way to reject his mother family something like "they don't want us ? I don't need them"
I can understand that. I would never want to meet my birthparents if I were adopted because they decided they didn't want me. In this case, the mother died during child birth. A normal person would ask about their mother before receiving an inheritance regardless of the relationship with the extended family. Normal question "Dad, what's mom's maiden name?", "What's mom's favorite color?", "What was she like?", etc... It shouldn't take a diary you receive at 19 to inform you of your mother.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I do not believe this is wholly correct. You can still bang Mel if you opt to stay with Sage & the HOTs (and you're a DIK).
I don't know because I did that route but without having Sage on the same route and I didn't sleep at their house :ROFLMAO:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Haha the ending was golden for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding Jill reaction

New Girl - i'm not gonna even put it in spoiler, none cares about her. Introducing old loveis such a cheap trick, i expected better. What worse there will be like a separate sub-episode/interlude focused just on her? My guess is 3-4 months for that and then 7-8 for next episode. So yea next episode Halloween 2022. Happy waiting everyone.

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I can understand that. I would never want to meet my birthparents if I were adopted because they decided they didn't want me. In this case, the mother died during child birth. A normal person would as about their mother before receiving an inheritance regardless of the relationship with the extended family. Normal question "Dad, what's mom's maiden name?", "What's mom's favorite color?", "What was she like?", etc... It shouldn't take a diary you receive at 19 to inform you of your mother.
Mc asked some questions (he know her name) he even looked at her belongings behind his father back (got that from his birthday with his dad) he just stop pushing at some point cause he was felling like shit and he was (is?) thinking (at least partly) that he is the reason his mother died (that come from his date with Jill).

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I can understand that. I would never want to meet my birthparents if I were adopted because they decided they didn't want me. In this case, the mother died during child birth. A normal person would ask about their mother before receiving an inheritance regardless of the relationship with the extended family. Normal question "Dad, what's mom's maiden name?", "What's mom's favorite color?", "What was she like?", etc... It shouldn't take a diary you receive at 19 to inform you of your mother.
His father showed symptoms of depresion everytime his mother was brought up. To the point of MC not caring about his birthday because it was his mother's death anniversary.

Yeah, MC learned to not ask about her. It was him and his father againts the world.

venom032

Mar 31, 2019
jdantas93 โพสต์: 7010864 สมาชิก: 464375 said:
เกมเด้งเวลาคุยกับ Rusty (หลัง Tybalt และ Jill คุยกัน) เฟรมคือ "เขาคงรู้สึกผิดเป็นบ้า" ใครรู้วิธีแก้ไขบ้าง?
[/อ้าง]
+1

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
Perhaps it is not necessarily because of bad writing why this update and or game feels sour or bad to some, but more because of a culmination of our strong passion and personal investment for the game and its characters. I think that says a lot about how believable the characters are and how fleshed out they are. Being a lurker for so long watching the conversations, they are insanely colorful and entertaining with the many back and forth between defending LI's and theorizing. Whilst I personally think ename144's and shazba's perspectives on the current state of the game and its history is the best of the best when it comes to mainly negative and positive analyses respectively. It is such contrasting takes with similarities that makes me think this, it is wonderfully entreating at least, lol.

ename144's Post and shazba's Post (Give them a read, highly recommend it personally.)

There is certainly an argument to be made about how a lot of mishaps could have been prevented with more clear and concise writing, but some months back, I stated that I felt my personal mishaps came from looking at the game in the wrong perspective.

Being in a (crazily) small minority of the people who has legitimately failed all LI's, (except for Sage, it is VERY difficult to actually fail Sage. At least, that is how I feel) I find my playthrough to be somewhat unique, but not very exciting. I'm willing to share it nonetheless in short pieces for the sake of my point; the perspective of the game.

(Warning, this post is, unreasonably at best, long.)

Summary for TL;DR: I came into this game thinking that my choices were going to be far more influential than they actually ended up being, which caused me to act how I would act as if I was actually there in MC's shoes as opposed to controlling a character with their own personality. This was a mistake. Why? Because I started ending up in situations I would have never ended up in if it were me, and I wouldn't have to be forced to make certain choices in those said situations that caused uncharctersitic mess ups on my part. It is because of this why I felt upset, because I played this game as if it was me and not controlling someone else that I can influence the personality of, that will in turn directly impact the decisions that they make, as opposed to the decisions I would make.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Regarding Jill reaction
I took screenshots too because I noticed a difference. I wanted to compare the screenshots. There's a pretty significant difference.

That look on the bed(left)..... That's the look of I am going to shoot you Bella and Lorena Bobbitt the MC

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Not knowing much about his mother is something i can accept : MC really care for his dad, he saw how his birthday affected his dad and choose to not ask about his mother in order to not cause pain to his father. About not knowing her family name you can interpret that as a way to reject his mother family something like "they don't want us ? I don't need them"
Right. What about other days besides birthday?

Also, kek

Reactions: Ale69
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes