ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I came into this game thinking that my choices were going to be far more influential than they actually ended up being, which caused me to act how I would act as if I was actually there in MC's shoes as opposed to controlling a character with their own personality.
I think you are exactly right on that a lot of people forget that it's remain a game very limited and that while you influence MC you don't control him

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hi, this might have already been answered, but you know how quickly this thread moves. I have 2 questions:

1. If I've previously used scrappy mod on the last version, does this cause the patch for the most current version not to work? I cannot get my patched version to work this time around.

2. When will the DPC official walkthrough become available for the most recent episode?

Thanks!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The addition of new girl in the end came out of the blue (heh). I can only guess he is adding her so late in the game to make sure people playing a single save, have some content to play every 6 months despite the route locks. Because the whole exclusivity thing surely reduces the amount of content one would expect in an update.

Which begs the question why not save the route locks for later, closer to the finale? Maybe she is plan b for people who picked others but don't want to keep playing manwhores until the very end.

Jul 1, 2018
The addition of new girl in the end came out of the blue (heh). I can only guess he is adding her so late in the game to make sure people playing a single save, have some content to play every 6 months despite the route locks. Because the whole exclusivity thing surely reduces the amount of content one would expect in an update.

Which begs the question why not save the route locks for later, closer to the finale? Maybe she is plan b for people who picked others but don't want to keep playing manwhores until the very end.
You are making too much out of this. There has been a lot of times where we made personal and unique choices yet we still follow the same route and It will always stay this way, there is too many variable to have 100% unique walkthrough and It's fine DPC still make the game unique enough to have all of us invested, that is what matters.

Reactions: Tyzorak

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
yo i j got sum feels of a into of the MC Wifu Bella on sum Doom Slayer Wonder Woman type shit for this Ween Party, damn it pink this game is the movie Friday on sum How High meets Van Wilder, i saw that preg test, ill say it again, damn it Pink we need MC Batman, Derek Robin, "There Is In One They Fear" And He Is The Bella Stayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:HideThePain:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It is going to be amusing, when in 2023 the 10th and final episode comes out, and all the fanbois crying for 20 ridiculous episodes they will never get, but thought they would because DPC said "something" about it.

The dude is solo.
The dude can not keep up with this many paths.
We are coming to the end.
It is good. You will like his Medieval Story next as well. So just relax, enjoy, and pray he doesn't pull an Acting Lessons. That is what I am doing. Bella is a goddess, and I am going to miss new scenes with her, but, I will just pop it out again, re play, and then go do something else!
Peace dudes and dudettes

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Looking at Jade.... Looking at Sage....
I am not sure..... I know all the disbelievers out there think Patreon would rule the day and that it couldn't be revealed on the day that DPC pulls the Patreon plug for Steam exclusive contract....
But both those ladies have some most excellent genetics.... and Tybalt frankly seems to be the adopted one.....Probably dyes his hair to look like mommy.
Tybalt is absolutely also adopted. Remember after the tennis date with Jill and Bella? He tells the MC he "came from poverty. I pulled myself out of the gutter." Or words to that effect (and isn't just like the POS to take credit for BEING ADOPTED?)

MrStrike

Apr 4, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
how to fix this?
did you find a fix for this? happening for me as well

Oct 18, 2021
It is going to be amusing, when in 2023 the 10th and final episode comes out, and all the fanbois crying for 20 ridiculous episodes they will never get, but thought they would because DPC said "something" about it.

The dude is solo.
The dude can not keep up with this many paths.
We are coming to the end.
It is good. You will like his Medieval Story next as well. So just relax, enjoy, and pray he doesn't pull an Acting Lessons. That is what I am doing. Bella is a goddess, and I am going to miss new scenes with her, but, I will just pop it out again, re play, and then go do something else!
Peace dudes and dudettes
I find it more amusing that there are like 5+ identical posts from you basically talking out of your ass that Badik will finish with 10 episodes and that DPC 'can't handle' the game going forward after Episode 8 (don't know where you got that from but alright).
There's literally no reason to actually believe that after the last update.
Even so, if you're so confident as you seem to sound for your last several posts on here, let's make a bet.
If (and when) BADIK surpasses 10 episodes, you'll sign off this thread as you did before and reply to this post simultaneously admitting defeat for continuously spewing nonsense.
Otherwise, if BADIK ends at Episode 10 (not going to happen), I can do the exact same or anything that you suggest.
I see this as a fair bet and you shouldn't have a problem accepting it if you actually believe what you've been saying for the last couple of days ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes