Jackie123

May 2, 2018
It was actually pretty tough to pick a path with which girl you want to go with. Damn that shit got me fucked up... (well i choosed sage)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
At this point I kind of think Bella broke James's dick and he was never the same after that. He no longer could keep "up" with Bella wild side and left. Sure that mostly didn't happen but she can really get crazy once she gets going so hm maybe it did

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I find it more amusing that there are like 5+ identical posts from you basically talking out of your ass that Badik will finish with 10 episodes and that DPC 'can't handle' the game going forward after Episode 8 (don't know where you got that from but alright).
There's literally no reason to actually believe that after the last update.
Even so, if you're so confident as you seem to sound for your last several posts on here, let's make a bet.
If (and when) BADIK surpasses 10 episodes, you'll sign off this thread as you did before and reply to this post simultaneously admitting defeat for continuously spewing nonsense.
Otherwise, if BADIK ends at Episode 10 (not going to happen), I can do the exact same or anything that you suggest.
I see this as a fair bet and you shouldn't have a problem accepting it if you actually believe what you've been saying for the last couple of days ;)
Just do yourself a favor and ignore him. Same goes for his sock puppet accounts.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Finaly fucking finaly, motherfucker!! After almost 12 fucking hours this fucking shit download of 19gb (actually 18,6gb) is finaly fucking done! Fuck, the things i endure to see my babies Josy, Maya and Nicole. Now is play since ep 1 again with saves for each main LI route and, of the course, the fucking hot others! And i swear, if i get a bug after this fucking nightmare of download, i will kill myself and leave 13 record tapes and all the 13 record tapes will have Doc Pink's name

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Someone came up with the idea that in this scene James only exists in Bella's head.

I find that it fits well with the scene, and the way of acting of his boss.
So she photoshopped a picture of herself with some random guy who looked like her imaginary friend? Somehow I doubt that.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Finaly fucking finaly, motherfucker!! After almost 12 fucking hours this fucking shit download of 19gb (actually 18,6gb) is finaly fucking done! Fuck, the things i endure to see my babies Josy, Maya and Nicole. Now is play since ep 1 again with saves for each main LI route and, of the course, the fucking hot others! And i swear, if i get a bug after this fucking nightmare of download, i will kill myself and leave 13 record tapes and all the 13 record tapes will have Doc Pink's name
Good luck and you do well with Maya she will reward you well :devilish: :PogChamp:

Reactions: lipe2410

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
So she photoshopped a picture of herself with some random guy who looked like her imaginary friend? Somehow I doubt that.
No no, the theory was that James did exist, married her and later something happened to him and at some point and because some post trauma, etc; Bella maybe in denial made this imaginary James and that's supposedly what we see on the flashback; she talking with imaginary James. The guy who came with that theory did point out how both Bella's boss and the guy outside the library looked at Bella in a weird way and how Bella's boss didn't greet James at all.

Jan 15, 2019
That is a pretty good reason emotionally, but it just doesn't pass the logic test. Your Mother's maiden name is something that comes up in all kinds of legal documents in life. While it makes perfect sense that he would reject his Mother's family, because of his Dad, he would still know her name.
The only reason is that DPC do not want to tell us because it will be some kind of revelation in later episodes like in case of Sage etc. and as we already got to know that her family is somehow connected to other rich families of B&R.
(My guess is her family will be the richest and most influential of all of other families )

Jun 28, 2018
as much as this game is high production as far as smut games go and as much as i like bella and sage, this game is boring as shit. absolutely nothing happens, quinn and tommy are fighting, oh em gee. someone cant find drugs or needs drugs, riveting. tybalt is making an ass out of himself again, wow. i mean, some of the dialogue from the girls is alright, but the actual writing and storytelling of this game is abysmal and seems to just get worse as the game progresses. if college irl was this boring, absolutely no one would bother going. whats even worse are the free roam and mini games. its just bad filler content that i loath every time one pops up. oh let me play brawler where i pick up down left right, incredible mechanics. im not sure whats worse, free roam or the task board. its just non stop filler with mediocre to bad storytelling and then a 6 month wait till the next update.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Don't worry, nothing is more important to me in this game to give Maya the time of her life with me.
There is a scene at the end of which you will notice that I do not want to say much but I found it very beautiful because it is like a retrospective of the MC with Maya and Josy.

Being them the only Li on that route is like and seeing the MC remembering everything he has lived with them and continuing to have feelings for Josy from the beginning and meeting Maya and the feelings for both just grew more and more by the time

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410
Oct 19, 2020
I think i missing something in the red square. Can someone help me?
Probably something between starting episode and Jill's resital. But i couldn't find it what it is.
With best regards, Thanks.

313131.jpg

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Bug, while playing the game in the library. 2nd one after study session. I've among others charmed the potter who give me a pot.
Later while going in through the sewer, and using the code from the lowlife thug, I've reached the pond, where I'm told I do not have a pot (aka the option to use the pot to take some along is unavailable).
Damn bug, guess it's of no use as I've the apple, still !
Edit : Damn, using the code. The Items buyable are available, all not selectable but the pot, so I'll still get the bumbling green thing for the basin.
Edit 2 : That campaign, ended using the staff, loved the "not enough strength to break it, this said, it require mana to use a magic staff, as they are catalyser, bha, lore and settings are known so not a biggie. Was neat in any case.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes