PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's definitely not. I only have one path and that is Josy/Maya/MC. With me she wears the white sweater and in EP5 my MC was with Josy and the red sweater.
I haven't played Maya and Josie's way yet, but there are really two pictures in the game files where Josie is in a red Tremolo sweater and a regular one. I used to think it depends on whether you're on the path of friendship or a relationship. But after your words. Maybe it depends on how many relationship points?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Bella, I'm not saying James only exists in her head.

He really existed. He disappeared (death, disappearance, ...). Bella had (and still is) having a hard time dealing with this.

The flashback of episode 8 is where Bella hallucinates. She imagines James coming to see her at work, and her boss tells her to go home just like any boss would tell a sick employee to go home.

Or, the flashback is not a hallucination, and only serves to show us a memory of Bella and James at a place the MC takes Bella, which justifies Bella's reaction at the end of the first date. If that's it, it's badly written, because in the city where she lived with her husband, there are certain other places and memories that are more striking to make her panic and flee.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
And by the way, I'm slightly revaluating the whole crossroads concept. Yes, it was done in almost a laziest possible fashion and yet it's cool. I mean, if you think about it, it doesn't change much neither for players who pursue main LIs, let alone nor for free DIK route guys.
yeah the change is not really big, it was clear from the start that we will reach a point where the MC will have to decide which of the Main-LIs is his girl for a time beeing and that he has to turn down the others... but of course that doesnt mean it has to stay this way.

Ok i cant build up a scenario where you bang Bella and will have a chance to pursue Jill again :D But maybe for the others... there are possibillities.

But i think mainly the focus will be to build up the relationships even more... of course the next big point in the relationships will be to confess real love. and to get there you dont have to screw it.

But there is the "others" route too, and maybe in this route there is a way to get really closer to a side-girl... (i really dont count quinn as a side girl, she is just not a LI at this point cause her character just is denying this) there are many hints that something is possible... especially for riona, Nicole and Lily (she wants to roll with the MC already and has some nice deep personal talk too)

I dont see any scenario where the MC will end up in a relationship with Jade or Cathy, not gonna happen... And i dont see any other girl besides Quinn, riona, Nicole or Lily too... all the others were just fucks between doorsteps. No way there will be building up anything, and DPC cant just make routes for every girl.

My guess, there will be a deeper route for Quinn in the future, but maybe without a happy ending. Would be a perfect fit for that.

For Lily... yeah i think she and the MC can kind of roll together, but nothing more in the "others" route.

I sincerly hope for some more and deeper feelings with Riona (my favorite Side-girl), but ep8 kinda felt as a closure for her and the MC in that department, cause absolutely nothing is going on between them here... we helped with the stalker and thats it, not even getting a kiss for that. And i think Riona will be at the receiving end first for dealing drugs... iam pretty sure she will get caught and thats it, and it will be a massive impact for quinn and the durg-prostituion circle... and a impact like that has to come a some point. Would be a shame, but as i said, not every girl can get a route, and something need closure once and for all if the game dont wants to explode in to many routes.

• Sad
Reactions: wiwem71072

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
And by the way, I'm slightly revaluating the whole crossroads concept. Yes, it was done in almost a laziest possible fashion and yet it's cool. I mean, if you think about it, it doesn't change much neither for players who pursue main LIs, let alone nor for free DIK route guys.
I have been starting to wonder (with the ex gf on the horizon) if the final choice is meaningless. Like choosing an LI lets you continue the relationship with one of them obviously but it's not clear cut whether the game will force you to be loyal to that chosen LI

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josie is wearing a Tremolo sweatshirt. It's a sign that she loves him. On the way of friendship , she is dressed in ordinary clothes.
This is the sign that Josy is in love with the MC just look at that beautiful face and those eyes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
no mods, and yep 0.81 as the normal download... i mean its not really a problem, just kinda strange, i have unlocked everything and i know the scene very well, just strange why its not in the replay section.
I think I have and extra scene because scrappy added it to the gallery with his mod.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I gotta say though that I am surprised there isn't an NTR tag on this game though I guess it's to not alienate some ppl from the getgo.

I mean there are multiple cases of the MC sleeping with girls in relationships or stealing them away and there are even a few that are "stolen" from him.
When you refer to some women being stolen from MC , who do you refer to ? I haven't played the last 2 updates and would like to know before investing a lot of time on it. Can you keep a relationship with each of the main girls right? Josy,Maya,Jill,Isabella,Sage. And Can you keep a relationship with Jade or she goes to fuck other dudes or back to her husband?

Jul 1, 2018
Whoops :KEK:
The Mc definitely still has feelings for her and a major plot of the season 3 will be him staying with the girl he chooses or going back to Zoey. It also makes it easier for DPC to have a story line since whatever your choice at the end of the episode 8, Zoey will have a major impact on you I think.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not completely sold on the schizo theory. I've experienced the loss of a child first hand and know how it can affect some women. Of course, going by DPC's previous work, there is a strong possibility of some mental issues considering the psychotic redhead nurse trying to kill Liam and burning MC's house down in Acting Lessons.
Rhyona´s OCD clearly shows that DPC is into placing deep cognitive shit on his work so a schizo would not be out of the question!

i do wonder if Jill ever met James or was it just a story Bella concocted to avoid her clearly pedophilic tendencies on a young and immature Jill?

seriously one time is a mistake but it seems its the 2nd time she gets involved with inapoprietly too young for her person!

It shits me that someone like Tommy can get a great girl like Heather which I've seen all too often. So I'll whoop and cuck him when I can, it's for everyone's good :Kappa:(y)
dude the reason why Tommy can get a girl like Heather is because he is a piece of shit older brother to both Josy and i suspect the MC!
Some crazy white bitches have the savior complex where they see a troubled person and they must try and heal that person using the powers of her pussy!
not gonna say its common since its quite rare but i acted my worst and it got them hot and moist!

in some ways its an extreme form of the bad boy complex!

If tommy was a chick heather would have shitted on him and would never have given him the time of day!, just like she did with the MC at the start!

basically if you wish to understand how she acts with the MC is how she wants the MC to be and treat her if he ever wants to stick it to her, its a form of romantic subconscious projection girls do! they act copying the personality of the men they want to be with, so if she is a cocky bitch she wants a cocky asshole that will abuse her and put her in her place! and that as been Tommy so far!

does she enjoy being abused? not particulary but the pussy wants what the pussy wants and it is what gets her hot and bothered and moist if she was to hook up with Magnar she would probably be dry as a desert until magnar got agressive and started abusing her verbally or even phisically! that is just how some women are wired...

Yeah, can't disagree - it was the worst intro compared to others.

But still we got a little info.
1. Bella was living in B&R city (don't know how to name it correctly) long before BaDIK story starts. Yep, we knew it before but now we got to see her previous employment and Hilda. Also we can see her behavior towards work didn't change much.
2. James being able to pick her up from work in the middle of the day. I had suspicions before that James is a military dude and probably MIA - DPC just threw in some more firewood. Especially the color of his shirt.
if not for her wedding picture i would totally be into James is a figment of her imagination!

Bella always lived at Dartmouth she inherited her parents house, so she lived all her live in there! except for the 3-5 years at college with her OMG sisters and all the drugs that fucked her mind and turned her into a reclusive!

I do wonder if Bella as some form of High functioning Asperger syndrome?

We got a really important piece of information. He likes to sail, he did it once and wanted to do it again.
Thats why Bella thinks he is alive, he is lost at sea (probably alive in an island).
Funny thing, when i read that Bella thought he husband was alive i thought: she is crazy, or he was a military man or he got lost at nature, probably sea. I thought everyone off them was to crazy so i leave it, but the first one seemed for me more reasonable. Now i am sure he got lost at sea. So... no crazy Bella, no axe murderer. Thats what i thought anyway
99.9% of people MIA at sea are dead never to be heard off again so James being still alive if he was lost at sea after 3 years of searching is... its like a soap opera or a book or movie kind of event! so maybe ...

Oh yeah, we open a door for her new fetish :devilish: :love::ROFLMAO::oops:
dude there are so many hints that Sage is into being humiliated and abused on this episode that it boggles the mind! she is like into real NTR being cucked shit!

i bet that if after you fucked Rhyona you went to her room and told her to suck your dick since it needs some cleaning from the bitch sister of hers you just fucked she wouldn´t even care who you fucked she would do it automatically just from how horny she would be! So that single Hint is nothing!

although my favourite one besides the bullying is wrong where Jill wears a hot suit and Sage is dressed as a dumb slut with demeaning words written all over her are Sally story ffs thats probably one of the hottest shit i have seen recently ... particulary when you come on her face and she is like totally broken!

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I think I have and extra scene because scrappy added it to the gallery with his mod.
hm nope, the josy scene after the Hot party in ep 7 was definitly once in the gallery and i never used mods for beingadik, dont know what happened but the scene is out of my gallery and i cant get it back in there... (nothing to unlock anymore) i know for sure in 0.72 the scene was still in the gallery. *shrugs* whatever, doesnt matter, i saw the scene more than enough, dont need a replay, and i have a save for ep7 right at the end of the HOt party too :) so i can watch the scene if i want again and again.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, fucking DPC, he gave us 8 episodes to finally start a relationship with our favorite girl and the ex is back :ROFLMAO: he is pure evil :devilish: I love Maya and Josy but Zoey has that something that I liked :oops::ROFLMAO:
dont know... the interlude has to deliver some really good shit for zoey if she wants to compete with the girls... for now i dont give a shit about her. And i hope there will not be a forced breakup and a forced get together with her... her looks are not mine, but other than that she go nothing to do in the game to make the MC doubt his relationships.

But yeah she will cause trouble... but in my book she is not even near any other girl int he game so far... yeah maybe she can overcome wendy and linda, but thats about it :D really dont care at all about zoey

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
But maybe for the others... there are possibillities.
For Sage is quite simple unless she will start a relashionship in case of denial by MC which is highly unlikely. For Josy/Maya I think it'll be possible after their duo inevitably crash&burn. Ahem, just... falls apart.
not even getting a kiss for that
What? There's a kiss. The problem is that there's no more than that. Was a wtf moment even.
I have been starting to wonder (with the ex gf on the horizon) if the final choice is meaningless. Like choosing an LI lets you continue the relationship with one of them obviously but it's not clear cut whether the game will force you to be loyal to that chosen LI
Yup, that too. Say, on a halloween party you'll bang some hoe after choosing whoever here. All it change is feeling "will the LI know it?" and if she does what are the consequences (might be quite minor). Mainly it will be regarding Zoey <> LI interactions I guess.

D3MON2231

Oct 25, 2021
anyone knows why i have getting error on alarm scene of second day in life in santa country and how to fix it.plss help

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
hm...

i watched the scene again... whoa iam on the shizo-train now too. I watched it over and over again and now iam sure... she is really hallucinating.

her boss sends her home after she heard her talking, and i think its more out of concern than anything else cause Bella could be talking to herself. And there is no reaction to the husband... ok i dont greet people i dont like too, but in this scene there has to be some reaction i think.

And in my job i have to deal with a lot of people with mental issues... some are talking to themself too. And people tend to watch them in a strange way if they do... just like the guy in the scene sitting on the bench.

and than there is the thing that the MC said in ep3 after making out with Bella in the library. "if i had know, i called for help"

yeah fuck me... it fits. Bella got some mental issues. We dont know how she lost her husband, did he just left or is there more to it... but to be left can cause some issues like that easily.

Yeah i will stick to that, iam on the shizo-train for bella now too... and in the locked room she hides maybe a kind of "refugium"
Yeah i'm too on this train, even when Bella talks to herself in bed in one scene and said something like "James you are gone for so long now" is her thelling herself that she's healing maybe and didn't had the halucinations for a long time, to me its a very plausible theory... but i'm sure for one thing imo Bella will have the biggest plot twist of the game...

23skam32

May 19, 2020
So there was no Halloween party in this episode. Does this mean that the next episode will be out for next Halloween?:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes