Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Plot got worst in episode 8 imo, just going for shock value and drama. how tf you don’t even know your fuck buddy’s last name??
When I was at Uni, I had a roommate who had a fuck buddy. They didn't even know each other's first name. They went by their AIM messenger handle. She told me, she didn't want to know his name, specially his first name. As it becomes a little personal. She wanted ensure there was zero personal connection between them.

Reactions: Ilhares

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Locked room could be like "Jane Eyre" or whatever Victorian tear jerker we had to read in high school and her husband went crazy and she's got him locked in there chained to a bed :unsure: ;) :ROFLMAO:
nah nothing of this sort.... there is no person inside. I mean she is willingly giving the MC a key to her house... and Jill is coming like she wants too... no way to hide something like this in a room near the main bathroom... and its not a soundproof room either, the MC just can take a look under the door... nuh-nuh, no way there is somebody inside. would have been noticed, and Bella has no problems to invite guests... MC, Jill, Cathy... nope, no person is locked away in there.

• Sad
Reactions: HogRocket

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
I did everything to get Jill but in the end MC couldn't be in relationship with her what is the trigger to choose Jill not josy &maya or saga or bella or other girls ???

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Got any idea why DPC did not do it himself ? :p My guess : to fuck with the hordes ! :LOL:
He switched to a more modern version of Ren'Py (which is native 64 bit). You can't update from a 32 bit version to a 64 bit version. There is a 32 bit version, which is presumably what the unofficial update is using. I'll admit, I don't understand why he didn't wait for the new binary which is coming with the next chapter to change to 64 bit, but that is the decision he made. This was all covered in the updates N7 posts here every Friday during development.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It happends when you go to the bar and you cannot go with anyone because of Jill in your pocket.
That is your cue ... anything you can do in the bar/afterwards - you are off the Jill path.
I did everything to get Jill but in the end MC couldn't be in relationship with her what is the trigger to choose Jill not josy &maya or saga or bella or other girls ???
Josy is oblivious and the sweetest girl in this game ... she deserves your throbbing full attention every hour of the day!

View attachment 1515931
love the look on Josy's face seem like a good time to use it :love:
Every frat house has a boy/babe that is endearing to the faculty big wigs.
Sage will never lift one finger for that idiot cheating asshole .. only to peg him, at that!
Mc to Chad: ”Cheating can also mean dating other guys/gals, you fkking looser pittyful excuse for alpha idiocy.”

You missed the biggest indicator that the Burke's were Sage's parents. The conversation at the Alpha's after Chad get's suspended from the Frat. Everyone assume's that Sage can exert influence on the faculty. There's also the name clue Jade/Sage=Green.
Maya deserves all the love in the world 4 putting up with everyone in this world. Bang her into nirvana!

Seriously, though, right? It's like Derek WANTS his sister knocked up!!!!
When you have practiced with Jill enough times ... maybe she will sent you to breed her BFF too ...
Spread the love!

I want see bella get creampied
Does anyone know when season 3 will be released?
Not before the hollydays, let me tell ya!

bot before may
May is long gone, gamer!

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Why is choosing Jill not an option at the breakfast table?
Edit: Apparently I missed a kiss scene and ep 7 lewd scene. Had to mess with variables to get her option. :)

de van

Jul 16, 2020
It happends when you go to the bar and you cannot go with anyone because of Jill in your pocket.
That is your cue ... anything you can do in the bar/afterwards - you are off the Jill path.

Josy is oblivious and the sweetest girl in this game ... she deserves your throbbing full attention every hour of the day!

Every frat house has a boy/babe that is endearing to the faculty big wigs.
Sage will never lift one finger for that idiot cheating asshole .. only to peg him, at that!
Mc to Chad: ”Cheating can also mean dating other guys/gals, you fkking looser pittyful excuse for alpha idiocy.”

Maya deserves all the love in the world 4 putting up with everyone in this world. Bang her into nirvana!

When you have practiced with Jill enough times ... maybe she will sent you to breed her BFF too ...
Spread the love!

Not before the hollydays, let me tell ya!

May is long gone, gamer!
1 solution ..

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I haven't played Maya and Josie's way yet, but there are really two pictures in the game files where Josie is in a red Tremolo sweater and a regular one. I used to think it depends on whether you're on the path of friendship or a relationship. But after your words. Maybe it depends on how many relationship points?
Interesting, I hadn't noticed that Josy wore the MC's old sweatshirt there sometimes.

She did so on my Josy-centric run, but did not on of my Maya-centric run (or my main run, for that matter). I can, however, get Josy to switch on my Maya-centric run if I make the following changes: follow Josy instead of Maya in Episode 5; visit Josy instead of Maya in Episode 7; have sex with Josy in the gym in Episode 8.

There might be some other minor alterations along the way, but all three of those changes seem to be necessary. Even if I slept with Josy twice three times in Episode 7, I still needed to have sex with her again in Episode 8 to trigger the red sweatshirt.

I wonder what to make of that. It's possible this is just a flavor thing, but then again it could indicate that Josy is getting closer to the MC if you focus on her hard enough. Bears watching, certainly.

You missed the biggest indicator that the Burke's were Sage's parents. The conversation at the Alpha's after Chad get's suspended from the Frat. Everyone assume's that Sage can exert influence on the faculty. There's also the name clue Jade/Sage=Green.
Oh yes, good one, I did forget that. You can also add Burke being familiar with Chad during the meeting, and Jacob warning the MC not to fuck Sage at the DIK party lest it get back to [interrupted].

I would not include Jade/Sage being associated with green to the list though; that's one of the ones I'd consider too ambiguous to count. Especially since we now know it's possible Jade didn't give Sage her name.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Why is choosing Jill not an option at the breakfast table?
That's a very broad question without any details. Be more specific as to what you've done with Jill to help us narrow it down.

• Are you actively dating Jill?
  • Did you actively pursue Jill in every chance you got?
  • Did you go on the picnic with Jill instead of taking care of Sage?
  • Did you practice her song multiple times and then help her at the recital by playing there?
  • Did you choose to fight for Jill when the option showed up after she started dating Tybalt?
  • Did you ask Jill on a date because you like Jill, or was it to get revenge on Tybalt?
  • Are you on the DiK path or Chick path (A DiK MC cannot romance Jill)?
  • Are you using a mod by chance (might affect things and cause issues if you cheated the Jill path)?

There's a lot of reasons why Jill won't show up in that list. Think back to the choices you've made and try to sort out what you have and haven't done to help narrow down what might of caused her to not show up.

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
Started this game about two weeks ago on Steam. Glad I don't have to wait long to play it. Bella has some secrets I guess reading some of the spoilers, I'm willing to go down that dark side. I like older women, I just wish her breast weren't so freaking big, lol. Looks weird. Her face is a ten though. Fuck.

MaroaMina2

Nov 27, 2018
I was in a Harem route before this episode (mainly NEUTRAL), but it was not really hard to choose Sage over others. I don't like to "miss" content so I prepared several saves with all other choices (Jill, Bella and Josy/Maya) and even a solo route in my full DIK path.

Am I the only one ? :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What does solo mean in your eyes? No action at all? No friends at all? No whiteknighting?
I was in a Harem route before this episode (mainly NEUTRAL), but it was not really hard to choose Sage over others. I don't like to "miss" content so I prepared several saves with all other choices (Jill, Bella and Josy/Maya) and even a solo route in my full DIK path.

Am I the only one ? :sneaky:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Interesting, I hadn't noticed that Josy wore the MC's old sweatshirt there sometimes.

She did so on my Josy-centric run, but did not on of my Maya-centric run (or my main run, for that matter). I can, however, get Josy to switch on my Maya-centric run if I make the following changes: follow Josy instead of Maya in Episode 5; visit Josy instead of Maya in Episode 7; have sex with Josy in the gym in Episode 8.

There might be some other minor alterations along the way, but all three of those changes seem to be necessary. Even if I slept with Josy twice three times in Episode 7, I still needed to have sex with her again in Episode 8 to trigger the red sweatshirt.

I wonder what to make of that. It's possible this is just a flavor thing, but then again it could indicate that Josy is getting closer to the MC if you focus on her hard enough. Bears watching, certainly.

Oh yes, good one, I did forget that. You can also add Burke being familiar with Chad during the meeting, and Jacob warning the MC not to fuck Sage at the DIK party lest it get back to [interrupted].

I would not include Jade/Sage being associated with green to the list though; that's one of the ones I'd consider too ambiguous to count. Especially since we now know it's possible Jade didn't give Sage her name.
Jade/Sage was a joke from my Patreon days, we had an extended conversation on the P forum's about this topic. There's also that Sage seemed to know which bedroom in the Omega Mansion was Tybalt's, though that one was much discussed and never really resolved.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637736193246.png
This bombshell brings me to heaven every single time!
Bells is gorgeous in every way! EVERY SINGLE BOSOM! EVERY SINGLE CHEEK! PERFECTION!
Started this game about two weeks ago on Steam. Glad I don't have to wait long to play it. Bella has some secrets I guess reading some of the spoilers, I'm willing to go down that dark side. I like older women, I just wish her breast weren't so freaking big, lol. Looks weird. Her face is a ten though. Fuck.
Get your priorities straight, gamer! Love means throbbing loose yourself into babes deep diving!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes