Seriously... how? :unsure:

Jill = Chick
Bella = Chick
Maya = Chick
Josy = Chick ( or dick... :unsure:)
Sage = both dick/Chick
Sidechicks all dicks.

So depending on either girls... again how even manage to stay neutral? :unsure:
Honestly in my experience it's very easy to stay neutral, have a balanced approach to your choices and look at the meter when you do have to make major decisions.

You can basically get all 5 main girls with any affinity, you may miss a few scenes with them but the paths are still open, you just need to pick the right options.

Love the new update BTW, honestly the only thing I'd change about the game is I would put Quinn as one of the main girls. I would trade her for psycho Bella any day, I'd much rather broccoli my way to her heart trying to get her on the path of redemption then deal with a crazy eyes librarian who is probably keeping her husband's corpse in a locked room in her house... LOL

But that's just me of course :p

Last edited:

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
That's a very broad question without any details. Be more specific as to what you've done with Jill to help us narrow it down.
I always chose Jill in options, some times even "mod: all" from Scrappy's mod, but that seems to mess up her route a bit.
Had to check variables and load old saves with those events to get her ending.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
alright, so I did a Dik playthrough where I tried to be as horrible to Tybalt as I could be, and man did I feel kinda bad LMAO. Knocked his prosthetic teeth out his mouth during tennis, took a picture of my dick on his phone so he presented it to EVERYONE, Sage got a good laugh out of it atleast, Jill was upset because 2 girls knowing what MC's dick looks like surprised her and showed her that theres competition but shes a "pure" girl or whatever so she was a little hurt over it.
Never feel bad about the dick pic in Tybalt's presentation. He did that to himself. Who the fuck doesn't go through their own Power Point presentation before they go on stage? Either he is just incompetent, or SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE MC is fucking with him. And really, both, because he still should have caught it.

Dec 19, 2019
My choice was "others" because even though I like Sage a lot, Quinn is my favorite. Plus, DIK MC is my favorite MC and picking someone now would stop the fun Tremolo has with the sides girls. There are so many interesting narratives that MC can continue with the sides girls that I prefer my main MC to remain single. (For example: Quinn and broccoli, MC protecting Lily, MC protecting Riona and other routes I'm interested in knowing the development)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
i mean, some of the dialogue from the girls is alright, but the actual writing and storytelling of this game is abysmal and seems to just get worse as the game progresses
I don't think it "that" bad, but am I the only one who thinks there is a sizable drop in the writing quality after episode six? It's like he hired some random person who knows nothing about the game or its characters. As well as the interactions with the characters, it's like the actions from the other episodes are pointless because you can fuck everything that moves regardless of what you have previously done or what your dik/chick score is. It seems to be just a big fuckfest now.

Also starting with episode 7 I have already lost count of how many times I have see "a bit" and "a moment" in the dialogue that's not present in the former episodes, another reason it seems like a different writer altogether. Topped off by the animations and renders that are clearly just for fan service that make checking the girls out or peeking pointless because you are just going to see it anyway with out of place renders that are constantly switching perspectives.

The whole thing feels very different from the the start and I personally think it's for the worse.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Interesting, I hadn't noticed that Josy wore the MC's old sweatshirt there sometimes.

She did so on my Josy-centric run, but did not on of my Maya-centric run (or my main run, for that matter). I can, however, get Josy to switch on my Maya-centric run if I make the following changes: follow Josy instead of Maya in Episode 5; visit Josy instead of Maya in Episode 7; have sex with Josy in the gym in Episode 8.

There might be some other minor alterations along the way, but all three of those changes seem to be necessary. Even if I slept with Josy twice three times in Episode 7, I still needed to have sex with her again in Episode 8 to trigger the red sweatshirt.

I wonder what to make of that. It's possible this is just a flavor thing, but then again it could indicate that Josy is getting closer to the MC if you focus on her hard enough. Bears watching, certainly.

Oh yes, good one, I did forget that. You can also add Burke being familiar with Chad during the meeting, and Jacob warning the MC not to fuck Sage at the DIK party lest it get back to [interrupted].

I would not include Jade/Sage being associated with green to the list though; that's one of the ones I'd consider too ambiguous to count. Especially since we now know it's possible Jade didn't give Sage her name.
In addition, Josie is present in the way of Others if you have admitted that you have feelings for her. I can only guess, but maybe Josie and Maya's separation is inevitable and predetermined. And it will only be available either on the path of Josie and Maya or on the path of others.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to go all into them babes to be able to make a valid choice at the end of this update.
MC needs a level playing field for every girl to bring her AAA+ game and get him to choose her.
Be a dear and give these wonderful babes what they yearn 4 so passionately deliciously!
I don't think it "that" bad, but am I the only one who thinks there is a sizable drop in the writing quality after episode six? It's like he hired some random person who knows nothing about the game or its characters. As well as the interactions with the characters, it's like the actions from the other episodes are pointless because you can fuck everything that moves regardless of what you have previously done or what your dik/chick score is. It seems to be just a big fuckfest now.

Also starting with episode 7 I have already lost count of how many times I have see "a bit" and "a moment" in the dialogue that's not present in the former episodes, another reason it seems like a different writer altogether. Topped off by the animations and renders that are clearly just for fan service that make checking the girls out or peeking pointless because you are just going to see it anyway with out of place renders that are constantly switching perspectives.

The whole thing feels very different from the the start and I personally think it's for the worse.
Get banging! Git!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You need to go all into them babes to be able to make a valid choice at the end of this update.
MC needs a level playing field for every girl to bring her AAA+ game and get him to choose her.
Be a dear and give these wonderful babes what they yearn 4 so passionately deliciously!

Get banging! Git!
Okay... That has nothing to do with what I wrote.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh yes, good one, I did forget that. You can also add Burke being familiar with Chad during the meeting, and Jacob warning the MC not to fuck Sage at the DIK party lest it get back to [interrupted].

I would not include Jade/Sage being associated with green to the list though; that's one of the ones I'd consider too ambiguous to count. Especially since we now know it's possible Jade didn't give Sage her name.
Jacob, who seemed to be the best of the DIKs in the end is an idiot like the others.

he knows that MC hangs out with Sage, in case he might know about Jade too and he doesn't think it's necessary to warn MC... useless brothers

karasznikow

Sep 15, 2020
After playing all my playthrough of this I have to say that only my main path (Bella full faithfull path) is actually interesting now so I'm gonna speak about this. I'm quite sure some of you noticed Bella boss and the guy on the street during the flashback with her husband. Having this and the narrative part during library scene in chapter 0.3 I am fond Bella have mental issues caused probably by loss of husband (missing in action) and probably child (miscariage csuse by loss of James). She's gonna need help, everyone with these issues need help, but Bella is a character that like to advice other but don't take advice herself. That's where relationship with MC is going to shine. He's going to either cure her and make healthy relationship with her, or she is going to go insane.

At this point my wish starts growing to have multiple endings for each of LI we are pursuing i.e good ending with having family with her, or the bad where we end up being fried to crisp.

I really don't buy the age gap thing or the teacher-student thing.

Either way my playstyle won't change in main playthrough even with the 'OMG DPC PLOT TWIST' coming around 0.9 or .10. And hoping to end up hapily ever after with her.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the only test of refference every babe needs to pleasure you throughout for you to make
the informed decision of sticking with one only bombshell for the rest of this game.

Every girl deserves a chance, even if the slightest, to pierce your heart and make you her lover.
For better of for woreâst, for the long haul.

the actions from the other episodes are pointless because you can fuck everything that moves regardless of what you have previously done or what your dik/chick score is. It seems to be just a big fuckfest now.
Whatever means can enable such sweethearts to prosper and feel good around you, are welcome.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Stephen burke indeed will try something here... But Jade will more likely be an alley to the MC than a foe. Regardless what you do with her i think...

My guess is, Jade will be a keyplayer to bring Stephen Burke and the Drug-prostitution-circle down.
I would guess it depends on if you told the DIK's you fucked Jade. Because if he has that video, she's got a problem.

Maybe that's where Bella's Axe will come in?

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any reward for having the high score at basketball? I played once and got 15.

I feel like timed events in Ren'Py games are not very consistent. It took me so long to perfect the pancake flipping.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jacob, who seemed to be the best of the DIKs in the end is an idiot like the others.

he knows that MC hangs out with Sage, in case he might know about Jade too and he doesn't think it's necessary to warn MC... useless brothers
Well, I'll give Jacob a partial pass on this one if the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy. Yes, he's become a close friend but there's no particular reason her parents should dislike Sage making friends. It's a much bigger omission if the MC is screwing Sage through the wall at the HOT party and Jacob still doesn't mention it.

This does raise the question of just how well known Sage's family is. If Jacob knew it may not be particularly secret, which would make the MC's obliviousness all the more irritating.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes