felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I'll give Jacob a partial pass on this one if the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy. Yes, he's become a close friend but there's no particular reason her parents should dislike Sage making friends. It's a much bigger omission if the MC is screwing Sage through the wall at the HOT party and Jacob still doesn't mention it.

This does raise the question of just how well known Sage's family is. If Jacob knew it may not be particularly secret, which would make the MC's obliviousness all the more irritating.
of course I was referring to the case in which MC frequents Sage in a continuous way, in different case it can also pass out of mind

In my opinion it is practically impossible for a third year student to hide the fact that she is the daughter of two professors at the college she attends, apart from the freshmen everyone knows, all the HOTs know, therefore all the DIKs and Jocks know.

Reactions: DavDR

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think a group of Others was introduced because a girl can break up with you because of infidelity. You stay alone and enter into a relationship with one of the girls of the Other group. But if, for example, you are on the way of a Chick and have not fucked anyone, then Zoey appears for this.
It seems to me that there will be infidelities, because one way or another any happy couple has a potential threat.
Sage is Jade or Quinn.
Jill is Zoey or Bella.
Bella is Jill and Zoey.
Maya and Josie are Zoey.
So if a girl leaves you, you can come back from a girl from Others and start a relationship. Many scenes can be repeated without creating unique scenes, this will facilitate development.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a clueless guy pent up on throbbing his way deep down every babe he sees.
Got no time for dilly dallying around rich spoiled brats like jaco boy.
The guys who are loved by the faculty know eachother well,
but they have ta keep it to themselves, or else every alpha or hot will spoil their lives.

Well, I'll give Jacob a partial pass on this one if the MC isn't Sage's fuckbuddy. Yes, he's become a close friend but there's no particular reason her parents should dislike Sage making friends. It's a much bigger omission if the MC is screwing Sage through the wall at the HOT party and Jacob still doesn't mention it.

This does raise the question of just how well known Sage's family is. If Jacob knew it may not be particularly secret, which would make the MC's obliviousness all the more irritating.
Anybody else go out of their way to give Tommy the septic tank cleaning job during the Mansion game?
Just lock him in there .. he will figure it out, eventually.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
I had this many at the end of episode 7, but it's too messy now. I'm going to slowly over time go back to the beginning and make fresh files.

I'm thinking of these:
Chick
- Jill
- Bella
- Maya & Josy (I can split off 2 saves from this when I need to for solo routes)
- Sage

Dik
- Sage
- Quinn (+restaurant)
- Sage & Quinn (+restaurant)
- All possible side girls (Cathy, Jade, Hots, restaurant, Pink Rose, Swyper, party girls like Becky, hopefully soon Heather, Sally and KRJ)

I also may need to add some variations to see some funny/horrible outcomes. Like on a Sage file, I need to get with Jade and do as much humiliation to Tybalt as possible. Or having a combined Jill and Bella file to see that fallout.

Reactions: Exalted Text

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020

of course I was referring to the case in which MC frequents Sage in a continuous way, in different case it can also pass out of mind

In my opinion it is practically impossible for a third year student to hide the fact that she is the daughter of two professors at the college she attends, apart from the freshmen everyone knows, all the HOTs know, therefore all the DIKs and Jocks know.
MC is wet behind the ears, eyes wide open to a new world of the college life. He doesn't know squat about all the goings on at B&R or who is related to who. Yes Jacob tried to warn him in a half-assed way. In the current state of the story, it's been only a couple of months for the whole story. Whereas Jacob and the other DIKS have been there for at least a year longer than MC and are more privy than the Freshman about who is who around campus. As MC stated himself in the elevator "Looking back at it... I keep wondering how the fuck I missed it. I chalk it down to never asking the right questions."

Basically he was naive and nobody bothered to explain to him the situation.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why at the end of episode 8 when i mc goes to bed there is the replay of isabella scene at her house ?
is it related to previous choice made during the game ( different girls path ) ?

Last edited:

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I had this many at the end of episode 7, but it's too messy now. I'm going to slowly over time go back to the beginning and make fresh files.

I'm thinking of these:
Chick
- Jill
- Bella
- Maya & Josy (I can split off 2 saves from this when I need to for solo routes)
- Sage

Dik
- Sage
- Quinn (+restaurant)
- Sage & Quinn (+restaurant)
- All possible side girls (Cathy, Jade, Hots, restaurant, Pink Rose, Swyper, party girls like Becky, hopefully soon Heather, Sally and KRJ)

I also may need to add some variations to see some funny/horrible outcomes. Like on a Sage file, I need to get with Jade and do as much humiliation to Tybalt as possible. Or having a combined Jill and Bella file to see that fallout.
I had the same thing. That first "other" save was supposed to be a full Jill route. She dumped me and I had no choice after that.
I did the full Jill, Bella, Josy/Maya only routes. I got different results on the "Other" DIK routes (even Nora in one) It will be interesting to see where they lead.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Any idea why I'm getting this at the beginning of ep 8? Haven't used any mods. This happens when the dk score changes to either + or a - i.e. when I make DIK or CHICK choices.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 741, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update8.rpyc", line 741, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season2/scripts/update8.rpy", line 741, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.1
Wed Nov 24 09:54:29 2021

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
You're a broken record. Once again We have 5 LI paths + others path since the beginning. We're not magically having 5+ paths starting in ep 9. lol
No, we didn't.
We had 2 paths with hooked variables. Go open the Ren'Py before making yourself look foolish.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dreaming is the one clean slate medium our goddess may enter any time and bestow on us
wonderful blissh to replenish all our energies while sleepin.

Dreaming is what you do, gamer, unless you want tyba in there spoiling it all.

why at the end of episode 8 when i mc goes to bed there is the replay of isabella scene at her house ?
Already lost Jill in some episode unless who knows what twist will come next.
This episode is where it all comes to fruition. Literally the girl to have 4 all time.
Get yourself a ssafe save and go all into her business. No relenting, should you wanna get her good!

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
OK, the renders of Sage's face during that BJ scene. Holy hell, that's some art right there. Those 3090's are working overtime!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
yeah we talked a bit about the whole Bella thing... my theory is this...

she is suffering from a great trauma/loss, maybe her husband just left and is missing or he died, or even worse childloss, which is kind of the worst but the most plausible thing at this state... cause just look into her bathroom.
View attachment 1515737
the small mirror with the steps is for sure for a small child i would guess.

and in the starting scene from ep8 we witness a kind of flashback... but there are some strange things, for one, her Boss just sends her home, kind of concerned and dont react to the husband, after that Bella is talking to james outside and is strangely watched from a guy on a bench... like something seems off... conclusion, she just was hallucinating back than, talking to herslef, the boss was concerned and send her home, outside Bella was still talking to herself and imagening that James is by her side, so the guy on the bench is watching her strangely, cause Bella is just talking with herself... At the time of this flashback, James must have been already gone... and Bella got a mental illnes. Like being shizo.

in her locked room i would gues is a kind of refugium, maybe some things from her passed child, or things from the husband in it... she was married, but i think she lost her husband and a child and is heavily suffering from it.
I will agree that having such a small bench and mirror like that would be a bit odd if you didn't have or had a child at somepoint but if she really had lost one which would obviously have been a traumatic thing wouldn't she mabye have reacted a bit more when the waiter referred to her as the Mc's mom and the Mc called her Mommy?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do not take the dream away form us, gamer.
MC loves these girls immensely and does all in his power to do good by them.
All of them.
No, we didn't.
We had 2 paths with hooked variables. Go open the Ren'Py before making yourself look foolish.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
18gb for what?
The full game. It's worth it. This latest update is very good, and it will be the last one of this "binary." The next season will be a separate .exe file, so should be much smaller. I mean, unless DPC goes nuts on the renders!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes