dturpin

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, can anyone help me please. I'm stuck with the task: Invite Josy and Maya to your room. I want to text them, but get no option for that?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm not sure, but I think he created all the locations of the campus and it will save him time. We don't know anything about the interlude at all. Obviously, this will be a linear and simple story without transferring saves. Something like a big prologue. I don't think it takes a lot of time to create an interlude.
No question, having an existing catalog of venues for the game saves time, but it's also kind of fun. So, he can make a bunch of new ones for the interlude, then get back to the main game. It gives him a bit of a break, a bit of a chance to shake out his hands, as it were, and go on from there.

Aikadil

May 6, 2021
Hello, I notice that the link of the patch 0.6.1 > 0.7.2 has been replaced by the link of the patch 0.8

Unfortunately for French people the translation of the 0.7.2 is only released a few days ago, so we still need the 0.7.2 patch. Does anyone still have the link?

Thank you.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
So, I guess the burning building moment came in chapter 8... I had the choice to drag Josy & Maya or Sage or Bella out of the flames, no choice for Jill so I guess she gets roasted alive even though I have played this entire game so far towards Jill & Bella... I am starting to wonder if I should even bother downloading the next update... Honestly, this should be a harem game until the very end when you pick who to spend your life with...

Reactions: Alteni

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me whether or not there is Isabella content in the latest chapter? The size of the file is ginormous and would love some inspiration.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Regarding Sage's family revelation I wasn't that bothered at first tbh, I thought about when I first went to college and I talked to people in my classes every day and didn't knew their last name.
But then I also remembered that as soon as I added them on social media, I learned their names, so then I started to think, BaDIK's world has rooster, and thus, the illusion was completely broken, yeah, I can't really buy that the MC doesn't know Sage's last name, especially if he's dating her.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I got a question will be another release like 8.2 or that's it, becoz I don't want to download this game again for just another fix ?

Apr 26, 2019
So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
No question, having an existing catalog of venues for the game saves time, but it's also kind of fun. So, he can make a bunch of new ones for the interlude, then get back to the main game. It gives him a bit of a break, a bit of a chance to shake out his hands, as it were, and go on from there.
The interlude looks like a classic Christmas special episode, but a plot one.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
I don't think Jill will give to anyone her first place as the ugliest character of the game.
ep8_recital_play96.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes