Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i dont fully trust her either... she made it very clear that she is best friends with quinn and that they understand each other on a different level.

BUT i dont think she is in this prostitution/drug thing. But i although think that she is not clueless about all that... my guess? She is aware that quinn is doing something... earn money with some drugs or even some girls like riona. She knows that quinn is making deals with Tommy, so it would suprise me if she is clueless about the drugs, and although it would show that she is not that smart, she has to know at least a little bit about the things... quinn is in the room besides hers, come on it cant be that sage doesnt know anything. But i think she doesnt know how big this really is.

And i dont think she knows anything about the involvement (better say leadership) of Stephen Burke. Her connection to the family is not that close, so much is clear... Chad begged her for help, she doesnt want to, Quinn asked her to go to the family for help, that would be a line crossing for her too. So no i dont think that she knows everything or is even a part of it...

But i will not count that out... overall i cant put a finger on it, but i simply cant trust sage... she at least knows something, and quinn is not really hiding her "menu" at all. So if sage is ok with that, it would be enough reason for me to cut ties with her...

yeah i played every route possible, and yeah i like the DIK route, its fun, but the whole sage relationship just doesnt work for me, iam not into her... the relationship build up with the MC from something casual, about the rebound-guy and building up some feelings is interesting, but i just cant buy that entirely...

Same a little bit with Josy and Maya... i still feel that the MC is just the thirdwheel there. I sincerly hope for a solo Josy route at some point.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, a final scene with Sage would have been great, especially for those who were in with Quinn and missed the whole Quinn/Sage threesome.

And come on, raccoons can be cute, as long as she hasn't got rabies! :eek:

What's more interesting to compare is their hourly rate.
  • Given DPC is working something like 14 hours a day. His hourly rate equates to ~$90/hour.
  • DC looks to be working about 30 minutes a day. His hourly rate therefore equates to ~ $5000/hour. :eek:
As I've pointed out before 14 hours a day is merely the claim of a person that's trying to sell you something.

Reactions: WideRange72

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Jill really is best girl damn.. followed closely by Bella I think. Tbh they are all great but I didnt like Jill at all at first but her development has been great. Bella I like from the start. Maya and Josy werent doing it for me either but really grew on me too. Great writing, and the music is wonderful.

Anyway

Who was the woman who met Niel at the end? On of his dead wifes friend right, the dark haired woman? Also if you pick Jills path, it shows her photo at the end super imposed over the one the mother took with her 2 friends that the MC finds in her diary. Is this implying she is the daughter of one of her friends? I assume the dark haired woman, the one meeting Niel.

I might have forgotten earlier episodes, but Jade and her husband are the adoptive parents of Sage she was talking about? And Tybalt is..Jades son right? I assume if you never flirted with Jade or slept with her, the meeting with Jade and everyone wont be as bad/awkward right?

Just to clarify things too, the only options on which girl you wish to be is with Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, and Sage or were there more? I only had those options. Surprised Quinn wasnt an option.

I do wish we had Riona as an option. MC and her have a nice friendship/relationship going with how hes helped her several times already. I want to see more of this. And some scenes with Sally and Karen lol.

One last note, the gender studies class scenes are the best. Fucking hilarious dialogue from Derek to the Mc and just in general haha.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
As much as I like Sage, Jill, Bella and Josy... at this point, all I want to do is bang Sally and Karen. Super cute. I wouldn't mind some sexy action with Elena as well.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Who was the woman who met Niel at the end? On of his dead wifes friend right, the dark haired woman? Also if you pick Jills path, it shows her photo at the end super imposed over the one the mother took with her 2 friends that the MC finds in her diary. Is this implying she is the daughter of one of her friends? I assume the dark haired woman, the one meeting Niel.
iam really suprised how many people dont pay any attention to the game at all... *sigh* but nevemrind, its Zoey the ex-girlfriend form the MC. just play episode 3 again. and take a look under contacts in the phone too.

Reactions: ksuha and ABIBOBA

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why at the end of episode 8 when i mc goes to bed there is the replay of isabella scene at her house ?
is it related to previous choice made during the game ( different girls path ) ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Just to clarify things too, the only options on which girl you wish to be is with Maya/Josy, Jill, Bella, and Sage or were there more? I only had those options. Surprised Quinn wasnt an option.
the game has clearly 5 loveinterests (but only 4 relationships cause maya and josy are together), after every episode there you can see a summarize... so no there are no others girls you can choose at the end.

but there is a "others" route chance at the end too... to get that you have to fuck around a lot and do nearly everything possible with quinn (so i recommend a dik route for that) than the others option appears in the end and the MC talks to himself just to not be ready for any relationship.

overall, there are 5 different choices in the end.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
He switched to a more modern version of Ren'Py (which is native 64 bit). You can't update from a 32 bit version to a 64 bit version. There is a 32 bit version, which is presumably what the unofficial update is using. I'll admit, I don't understand why he didn't wait for the new binary which is coming with the next chapter to change to 64 bit, but that is the decision he made. This was all covered in the updates N7 posts here every Friday during development.
That might be what DPC said, but it's not true. 7.4.10 still supports Windows 32-bit (not sure about other OSs). You can update from 32 bit version to a 64 bit version.

The unofficial update has both 32-bit and 64-bit exes (as does the torrent and compressed version).

Either DPC is confused, or he just doesn't want to deal with support for people on old out of support OSs.
I cannot find the v.8.1 torrent. Anyone? I'm descent seedere with torrents :)
You can find this information just by doing a thread search for "torrent". Then you won't have to wait for someone to reply.
*** 0.8.1 full

Torrent: ( ) ❤
Quick question for anyone that's done Quinn's path over from scratch when 8.0 was released. Am I mistaken, or did DPC remove the part when Quinn slapped Riona?
It's still there, on all routes.
Unofficial patch v7. 1 to v8. 0 ... Doesn't work and keeps giving error on the main screen.
It works fine, played through ep08 using it to test it. Pretty sure a bunch of other people have used it with no issue too.

You'd need to give more information than "doesn't work" if you want anybody to troubleshoot it.

More details about exactly what's occuring, and post the errors.txt or if there isn't one, the log.txt (as an attachment).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the game has clearly 5 loveinterests (but only 4 relationships cause maya and josy are together), after every episode there you can see a summarize... so no there are no others girls you can choose at the end.

but there is a "others" route chance at the end too... to get that you have to fuck around a lot and do nearly everything possible with quinn (so i recommend a dik route for that) than the others option appears in the end and the MC talks to himself just to not be ready for any relationship.

overall, there are 5 different choices in the end.
Sure. Others route chance = MC just wanna keep fucking around and get the bad end in which every main girl ultimately dumps him. Smart choice.

The game doesn't end at the end of this update. Just think about it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As I've pointed out before 14 hours a day is merely the claim of a person that's trying to sell you something.
I don't see any reason to believe he's lying.

The achievement of each episode over the time period is phenomenal. A testament to the fact that he works on this job full time.

His mentality comes across as that of a bit of a perfectionist, and that would result in long hours spent at this.

Given that the game earns him big bucks and is not just a hobby that distracts him from his work, throwing himself into it 100% is acceptable.

Of course he could just be a lying cunt, but I see no evidence of this yet (him changing his mind about things over the course of a few years is not synonymous with being a lying cunt).

Well, I'd being willing to award her the most consistent glare of any LI, but B is not what I consider in any way beautiful. Or even attractive. I'd even go so far as to say repulsive.
If we saw any of these girls in real life, outside this cartoony world of BaDIK, we'd probably be horrified. :eek:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Find it kinda weird that pretty much everyone seemingly has a main girl that they 100% like/main and here i am not being able to choose which one i like most even after what almost 3 years since they all have both physical and personality traits i like/love:LOL:...tho Bella is stil the G.O.A.T

Reactions: Johnyboie

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.

• Angry
Reactions: JamieSadistic
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes