Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
to be honest, i just dont like her haircut and when she has her makeup on... but without makeup, yep i really like her looks besides the hair... her face and body is awesome... i like josy more just talking about the "outside" but of course... quinn is overall very nice to look at, but i wished she didnt shaved the hair at the side and would put on some other makeup, or even better no makeup at all.

melanie is a example for bad makeup too... with on it, i dont like her that much... withput makeup (pool scene for example) absolute sweet.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
that's called preference my guy but yea she is fine, definetly better than that monster Sarah ugh..

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Everyone has their own favorite as far as look's, personally I only find two out of five LI's attractive and Quinn not at all. That said I did find it weird that just when your relationship begins with Sage you don't get a solo sex scene with her.
Actually Sage give the mc a blowjob the night he sleeps over, but only if you don't tell her about Chad being gay.

So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?
No deaths (except the mc's mom died giving birth to him, but we don't see that).

The dev wrote this about the game:

Ever since I was a teenager, which is a long time ago, I've really enjoyed the college comedy genre in movies. Now I get to write my own VN in that genre, fused with drama and romance. I aim to deliver memorable experiences with my creations and to get you fully immersed in the game.
This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.
So he wants it to have some heavy drama from time to time, but it's meant to be light hearted overall, but it touches on themes that might upset people if they've been through that.
I don't think Jill will give to anyone her first place as the ugliest character of the game.
View attachment 1516557
But she is definitely a paradox. As the ugliest character, she is also the most beautiful. :unsure:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?
Half the cast gets swallowed by a massive earthquake. The other half gets crushed by an asteroid that strikes the school. This happens during chapter one during the opening credits. The rest of the 8 chapters is just watching their bodies decompose in the coffins as you contemplate the meaning of life. Great game (y)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yes, my MС died from a blowjob.
ep7_bc73b.jpg

But seriously, it is unlikely that DPC will pull off such a trick twice. Yes, some characters got angry because of the MC's decision, but we can only guess what will happen.

Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm Idk 2 more Episodes seem a bit unrealistic at least imo unless they are both like 20 hours long each there is no way every little plot point will be resolved/explained not to mention every episode introduces new ones also think it would be weird to essentially make a new game with season 3 just for it to be 2 eps some of the rumours back when ep 7 came out was that we are getting 16 to 20 eps in total which 20 seems more likely or at least 18 but of course that's just my opinion
12-16 seems much more likely tbh, with each release being slightly shorter. I'd assume most people wouldn't mind getting more episodes per year with less visual content at this point. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: tlarsen

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Dude's is making at least $30,000 a month from this game, gross. Why the hell would he want to quit? He's got plenty of story left to tell.

Nah, he'll finish out this game as he has it envisioned, and probably make smaller stuff from now on.

And even if you're retired, the advice is still good. Enjoying things is fun.
30.000? You just let slipped a 0 away dude...

i think its about 200.000-300.000 a month overall, via patreon its about 150.000 or even more, and the game is running via steam and some other sites too (and has good buyrates there)

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
If you are on Sage path in episode 6 the choice between Sage and Jill straight up fucks up any chance you might have hooking up with Jill in episode 8, proven by one of the community here doing a "speedrun".
Weird thing about this choice is that Sage doesn't care at all if you chose Jill. I think you lose a couple of RP points but she doesn't mention it and it doesn't block her route.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
30.000? You just let slipped a 0 away dude...

i think its about 200.000-300.000 a month overall, via patreon its about 150.000 or even more, and the game is running via steam and some other sites too (and has good buyrates there)
Dark Cookie (Summertime Saga) has just under double the number of patrons of DPC, and he's getting ~75K USD a month. So 30-40K is actually a good estimate from Patreon.
Weird thing about this choice is that Sage doesn't care at all if you chose Jill. I think you lose a couple of RP points but she doesn't mention it and it doesn't block her route.
It's not really weird though is it. They are vastly different characters. Sage is pissed for about 5 minutes, Jill takes it as a fucking omen and reroutes her entire life.

What I like about this game is that all the LIs paths are so different. They are not symmetrical paths with different hairstyles.

Jul 30, 2020
Author needs to give some of the other girls besides quinn a break and take off their makeup for a scene or two, especially Jill, sleeping with a fucking thick ass eye shadow all the time.

Reactions: John Ness

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It was an outlook that took a while to develop, but I'm thankful that it eventually came. Thank you very much for the sympathies, bro. I appreciate it.

You're pretty much spot on and when I wrote the original response, I didn't even really take into consideration of Jill's lack of sexual experience. I based my entire theory on the scene after Cathy is consoled my MC at Bella's house when Jill and Bella are sharing a bed. They were arguing over something cryptic and I assumed that something sexual had happened in the past that made Bella uncomfortable sharing a bed with Jill.
As far as Bella goes, I could definitely see Wild Bella calming down after marriage to the point where she completely supresses her sexual urges to the dismay of her husband, however, I'm not really sure if that would warrant a break up though? It seems that during the flashback, there is some sexual chemistry between the two of them but perhaps the environment is what made Bella uncomfortable. There's also a theory that the entire scene was made up in Bella's imagination but I see that as sort of far-fetched and hard to believe. Sure, Bella could very well have some sort of psychosis but I don't see any evidence that supports full blown schizophrenia with hallucinations in her character.
That's just my take on it though. I'll have to finish my full Bella and Jill playthroughs to get a deeper analysis.
For the Bella-Jill thing... i just think that there was maybe a kiss between them and maybe some fondeling, nothing more. For Jill, a kiss is a very big thing, and for Bella too as we can see after the first kiss with the MC... so just a Kiss is more than enough to make fuss about for the two. And yeah Jill is completely cluless about any sexual activity besides masturbation... so no there was not really more going on with her... but iam sure that Jill is the "friend" bella got intimitate with... at least i hope so, cause lets face it... please not ANOTHER character with adding more drama to the game... where should that end? I think adding zoey again is way too much at this point, i can easily do without her. We dont need more characters and storys adding more drama, we need conclusion and answers for many questions :D

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I’m a little disappointed. The “stalker” threat was handwaved away in such a comical fashion, I was appalled.
It wasn't though. As others have also noticed, the screen from the end sequence implies that this one was a red herring. Just a little fan-service for those who chose to help Rio (reward is fucking missing eh). The real one will be universal. But it was very silly indeed, borderline plausible even within our loose comedy frame (I think Tybalt went way beyond that frame in this episode, unfortunately).
Heather: I mean… What the hell. How the hell is she putting up with Tommy’s constant bullshit? She’s not shown to be an overly dependent or weak-willed woman, so her staying with Tommy despite constant barrage worsening indifference is baffling me. As of right now, she’s not a well written character.
She's not overly dependent, exactly. Her "treat me this, treat me that" is just for showing off and getting any emotional response from him. I'm afraid you just can't relate good enough to that kind of bitches/disfunctional relashionship since you come off as a good, normal person. Besides, Tommy is still a well-looking, strong-willed (barring what we know) dude and DIK VC on top of all, even if again, we know that his leadership role de facto is no more. And they share the dirty junkie passion - that's no small thing in an overall context.

Additionally, don't forget that Tommy as many others are artificially restricted in their actions and/or genitals since we have such a power-fantasy game, right? Like, even Heather herself cannot easily even the score with anyone but MC, her ass is ours now. And Tommy being at least half-antagonist means even more in that regard. We're just not allowed to see his strong sides too much.
He is big time now. He can count on patrons following him. Money won't change.
Stop with the low-effort trolling, will you? No one can be that naive.

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually Sage give the mc a blowjob the night he sleeps over, but only if you don't tell her about Chad being gay.

No deaths (except the mc's mom died giving birth to him, but we don't see that).

The dev wrote this about the game:

Ever since I was a teenager, which is a long time ago, I've really enjoyed the college comedy genre in movies. Now I get to write my own VN in that genre, fused with drama and romance. I aim to deliver memorable experiences with my creations and to get you fully immersed in the game.
This game is for adults who value storytelling, branching choices, comedy, and drama. There will be a good amount of sexual content in the game, but it's not the main focus. Depending on your life experiences, I would like to warn you that the story might hit close to home, at times. The general tone will be happy, but if you're in a dark period of your life, I'd advise you to not play the game.
So he wants it to have some heavy drama from time to time, but it's meant to be light hearted overall, but it touches on themes that might upset people if they've been through that.

But she is definitely a paradox. As the ugliest character, she is also the most beautiful. :unsure:
It figures, sex scene or important moment. My point is there's no sex scene after you choose Sage as your LI, even though she invites you via text you still don't get the scene.

Also Jill the most beautiful?!? Raccoon fetish huh?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Dark Cookie (Summertime Saga) has just under double the number of patrons of DPC, and he's getting ~75K USD a month. So 30-40K is actually a good estimate from Patreon.

It's not really weird though is it. They are vastly different characters. Sage is pissed for about 5 minutes, Jill takes it as a fucking omen and reroutes her entire life.

What I like about this game is that all the LIs paths are so different. They are not symmetrical paths with different hairstyles.
Dark Cookies have a lot of inexpensive subscriptions, mostly for $1 or $5. And the most expensive is $20. Whereas Dr. Pink's standard is 10-15 dollars. The Doctor's audience is much more solvent than Dark Cookie's. The only question is whether the subscription level is lowered in the periods between releases and how often. Access to steam also allows him to earn. I think earnings, taking into account sales in the incentive, are about 30-40 thousand. Moreover, he spends a lot of money on licensed music, buying assets and equipment, and so on.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It figures, sex scene or important moment. My point is there's no sex scene after you choose Sage as your LI, even though she invites you via text you still don't get the scene.

Also Jill the most beautiful?!? Raccoon fetish huh?
Yeah, a final scene with Sage would have been great, especially for those who weren't in with Quinn and missed the whole Quinn/Sage threesome.

And come on, raccoons can be cute, as long as she hasn't got rabies! :eek:

Dark Cookies have a lot of inexpensive subscriptions, mostly for $1 or $5. And the most expensive is $20. Whereas Dr. Pink's standard is 10-15 dollars. The Doctor's audience is much more solvent than Dark Cookie's. The only question is whether the subscription level is lowered in the periods between releases and how often. Access to steam also allows him to earn. I think earnings, taking into account sales in the incentive, are about 30-40 thousand. Moreover, he spends a lot of money on licensed music, buying assets and equipment, and so on.
What's more interesting to compare is their hourly rate.
  • Given DPC is working something like 14 hours a day. His hourly rate equates to ~$130/hour.
  • DC looks to be working about 30 minutes a day. His hourly rate therefore equates to ~ $7000/hour. :eek:
EDIT: Nah I fucked those numbers up, I'll fix them in a bit... :ROFLMAO:

EDIT2: OK, rates are about right now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
12-16 seems much more likely tbh, with each release being slightly shorter. I'd assume most people wouldn't mind getting more episodes per year with less visual content at this point. Could be wrong though.
Personally i think 3 to 4 hours per update would be great since season 1/2 together is already ok long when it comes to content only problem is that other than having to choose a main girl in ep 8 if u aren't using any mods of course there is still a ton of stuff that hasn't been explained expanded upon and there are still certain characters like Bella for example who we know almost nothing about past wise not yet at least 15 or 16 at least seems to me like the minimum amount of eps if everything his to have a conclusion since something new almost always gets introduced in each new Episode

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes