Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
She is definitely not ugly, but that hair just ruins it for me. Then there's her personality. I like that somewhere deep down even she has a weaker side to her, but it's a shame you have to go along with her bullshit for so long to catch only a glimpse of it.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
She is definitely not ugly, but that hair just ruins it for me. Then there's her personality. I like that somewhere deep down even she has a weak side to her, but it's a shame you have to go along with her bullshit for so long to catch only a glimpse of it.
On chick playthroughs I usually fool around with her in the cumpetition and fuck her on the top of the rooftop just to earn the points for hell week, but man, you're telling me the game allows you to fuck her twice, but then unless you're a complete asshole you can't help her when she got fucking punched in the face? (And then all the interactions with her are are pretty much locked out from that point on) That's one of the few design choices I really dislike in the game, and that's probably why I never got really attached to her character.

The possibilities of a chick MC with Quinn are quite interesting, a yin yang dynamic, he could become her voice of reason, but then again, this is also why I don't believe there will be a happy ending for her, DPC has portrayed her as a self destructive character since EP1 and the fact that you can't be a chick and date her just exacerbates that.

Reactions: Hermith

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I really can't comprehend how some people think she's the ugliest character in game...dude...look at her.

You've gotta be either blind, have no sense of what's aesthetically pleasing or just in denial if you think she's anything but gorgeous.
Quinn is definitely not unattractive by any means imo not physically at least and when she's actually nice to the mc she's great tho with the way she treats some of the other girls both side and main makes me not really want to pursue her in any way neither casual or romantically now if we got to know her more personally and find out more about her past maybe but as it is now being gorgeous just isn't enough

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Sure. Others route chance = MC just wanna keep fucking around and get the bad end in which every main girl ultimately dumps him. Smart choice.

The game doesn't end at the end of this update. Just think about it.
and what is wrong about it to play more than one playthrough to see every outcome? i dont get you there....

twreuter

Mar 19, 2020
I am a bit surprised of all the dislike generated because MC has to chose which relationship he wants to pursue seriously. It is not called lewd game for nothing. No matter what choise MC makes at the end of Season 2, there will be plenty of girls to bone in season 3, not just the chosen one.

Reactions: Nestori

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Yes, my MС died from a blowjob.
View attachment 1516562

But seriously, it is unlikely that DPC will pull off such a trick twice. Yes, some characters got angry because of the MC's decision, but we can only guess what will happen.
From what i remember a lot of folk really didn't like the ending to Acting lessons some even outright were pissed/hated it so i honestly don't think either that Pink would try and kill any characters in Dik at least not any of the main girls

Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
Did my full Josy playthrough with episode 8, as always great work and as always I was hoping for one scene more, maybe after the dorm party. ;) Music was nearly always on point for me and I found a few new favorite tracks.

From the episode name Crossroads, I was a bit hoping that we are also able to choose between Josy and Maya.

Now the Halloween-hype is real.

And am I the only one who finds it hard to start a new playthrough with a new path right after finishing the old one? :censored:

Dec 29, 2018
Despite the ever increasing number of stupid things that Maya has done, I would say that Quinn is still the worst written character in the game. She continues to be treated like the untouchable writer's pet, as seen by the incredibly lame scene where Quinn asks if you want to have a threesome with her. My character intentionally lost the cumpetition solely to avoid having sex with this rancid skank, but the harshest rejection I'm allowed to give her here is "No. I don't want that." That's it. No making fun of her, or telling her off for all the shit she's put Maya through or all the things she's done to you in the past. No asking her if she's going to charge you and Sage her standard rates. Nothing. It's pathetic.

Why set Quinn up as an antagonist if we aren't allowed to treat her as an antagonist? Why is Tybalt fair game but not Quinn? And how many times do we have to reject this loser before she finally gets a clue? More importantly, when are we going to be allowed to tell Sage the truth about Quinn?

We all know how hurt Sage was when she learned that Chad had betrayed her by cheating on her, so we all know that she will also be hurt to learn that Quinn has been abusing her trust and playing her for a fool for more than a year now. Sage is proud of the HOTs and takes her role seriously, while Quinn is taking advantage of all of the vulnerable girls that Sage is trying to help. It is completely wrong for us to have covered up for Quinn at all, let alone for as long as we have already. Especially when we have no reason to cover for her, and every reason not to.

Maya turning to Sage for help would make far more sense if we had first exposed all of Quinn's lies to Sage. But it hardly makes any sense as it stands now, because Sage still doesn't believe Maya and is still making excuses for Quinn. This is what makes Quinn a terrible character. She needs every other character to be dumbed down to unbelievable levels in order to prop her up, and the number one victim is the main character. He turns into a complete doormat whenever Quinn's shitty plot needs him to just stand around silently while she takes advantage of his friends.

It would've been so much fun to just tell Sage everything piece by piece as Quinn just sat there in a panic as her whole world crumbled around her. But it doesn't seem like we will ever get that now. I don't think Sage will ever learn the truth, because there's no way that anyone on her romance path could possibly give a reasonable excuse for keeping this from her for so long. It like when you are watching a television show where there is a bomb that's about to go off, but all of the main cast is in the room with the bomb, so you know there's no chance it would actually explode because that would be the end of the show. Which means that Quinn's character is now even more boring than before.

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Did my full Josy playthrough with episode 8, as always great work and as always I was hoping for one scene more, maybe after the dorm party. ;) Music was nearly always on point for me and I found a few new favorite tracks.

From the episode name Crossroads, I was a bit hoping that we are also able to choose between Josy and Maya.

Now the Halloween-hype is real.

And am I the only one who finds it hard to start a new playthrough with a new path right after finishing the old one? :censored:
Yeah I was hoping to be able to choose between Josy & Maya as well but don't think it will happen for another 2 or 3 episodes judging off the pace we're at.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Quinn is definitely not unattractive by any means imo not physically at least and when she's actually nice to the mc she's great tho with the way she treats some of the other girls both side and main makes me not really want to pursue her in any way neither casual or romantically now if we got to know her more personally and find out more about her past maybe but as it is now being gorgeous just isn't enough
Quinn has the potential to be the 6th LI if it ever came to that she has that iron wall of defense that I feel like shes just now putting down for the MC once he chips away at it, and maybe I am alone in this I think Quinn is prettier with out all the make up.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
He switched to a more modern version of Ren'Py (which is native 64 bit). You can't update from a 32 bit version to a 64 bit version. There is a 32 bit version, which is presumably what the unofficial update is using. I'll admit, I don't understand why he didn't wait for the new binary which is coming with the next chapter to change to 64 bit, but that is the decision he made. This was all covered in the updates N7 posts here every Friday during development.
Okay I see... you are another one of those who refuse to use his head but instead takes this corpo BS crackpipe as it is and enjoys his life ! :LOL: Ren'Py upgrade has nothing to do with this... there is a slight difference between " cannot be done ! " and " fuck you all who can't even merge 2 ( ! ) folders properly ! " which is what DPC says with " this sort of " " official statements " :ROFLMAO: But I don't care... folks should download the 20+GB updates to their hearts content... I just don't like to see such BS " news " floating around that " impossible " " there is no... " and such while there is and Meushi provided you all with that... which comes ( at least ) with a big thank you to Meushi and the idea in your heads that not everything labelled as " official " is the truth... :WeSmart:And if you can't find it or are in fact a scaredy cat " this can break the game " then what are we even talking about ?!? Funny this scaredy cat is not functioning while folks mod the game or mod a mod that mods a mod to mod a game o_O
:KEK:

Reactions: Rascalcal

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
He can't keep up the pace, and yes, regardless of what the bois on here say, the workload just increased with this last chapter.
I don't know anything about coding, but indeed, the fact of making us choose a girl, I think that will add work rather than take away.

In episode 8 we have exclusive scenes with the LI if we are with them (except Sage, where there are just additions to the scenes of the main story).

It is expected that in future episodes, every LI will have this kind of scene every time.

In this episode 8, apart from spending time with the LIs and choosing one (which is a big step forward), the rest of the stories progress little or nothing.

In summary we have two completed story arcs (the DIK house repaired, Jill / Tybalt), and the MC who chooses an LI. The rest of the stories continued or were not covered in the episode, plus we add the pregnant girl, the ex-girlfriend who returns, the cheating on the exams, and other stuff that I forget.

It doesn't end in two episodes. Except to botch all the stories.

On the other hand, DPC will have to close doors, because otherwise it will become too complicated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So I just finished Acting Lessons, which was a good game sadly ruined by the fire. Before I start this game, can anyone tell me if it also has unavoidable deaths?
Some of the Being a DIK ending was already leaked unfortunately, there will be a fire in the HOTs house and well.....

:ROFLMAO:

But I don't believe it. Now, if you are on the Bella path, there is a risk of her wearing out MC from riding him into the turf too many times. I figure by Ep.10, he will need the wheelchair on top of the DIKs mansion. :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC is wet behind the ears, eyes wide open to a new world of the college life. He doesn't know squat about all the goings on at B&R or who is related to who. Yes Jacob tried to warn him in a half-assed way. In the current state of the story, it's been only a couple of months for the whole story. Whereas Jacob and the other DIKS have
MC is wet behind the ears, eyes wide open to a new world of the college life. He doesn't know squat about all the goings on at B&R or who is related to who. Yes Jacob tried to warn him in a half-assed way. In the current state of the story, it's been only a couple of months for the whole story. Whereas Jacob and the other DIKS have been there for at least a year longer than MC and are more privy than the Freshman about who is who around campus. As MC stated himself in the elevator "Looking back at it... I keep wondering how the fuck I missed it. I chalk it down to never asking the right questions."

Basically he was naive and nobody bothered to explain to him the situation.
MC may be naive (it has never happened to me to have to deduce the degree of relationship of the people I know, they were revealed to me naturally, I never checked the documents of the girls I dated but I always knew their last name), but the fact remains that he is surrounded by idiots

if a friend of mine is dating the daughter of a teacher he is taking a course with, I would warn him at the first opportunity...

if a friend of mine hangs out with both the daughter and the mother I would feel it my duty to warn him.

the more we go on in the game the more I re-evaluate Arieth, who at least has the excuse of being distracted from her main activity :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes