Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks !! But when I follow the story, it throws an error in every scene of the game. Do you know why it is?
Did you update the game to 0.8.1?

You need to download the entire 0.8 base game, then the 0.8.1 update, then Scrappy's 0.8.1 mod.

Cab23

Oct 21, 2020

You need to download the entire 0.8 base game, then the 0.8.1 update, then Scrappy's 0.8.1 mod.
If I already download the full game 0.8 then the patch for 0.8.1 then Scrappys Mood 0.8.1 from the link you sent me and it keeps throwing me the error, it is very annoying to want to play and you just don't know what else it could be?

Scooby Don't

Jan 27, 2021

I Did all this in this order and still the game closes at the first Isabelle and the guy talk in the library,
someone please help me.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Bah, I need to find my happy place, not rehash AL's sins. Anyone have some good light-hearted speculation for Season 3?
a good light-hearted speculation?

Maya's problem will be quickly resolved by Sage's parents. We imagine the worst because of what the MC has done, but let's not forget that it is not the MC who comes to ask for help.

It is Sage, their daughter, who asks for help, not even for herself but for someone else. Considering their position at college, it shouldn't be at all complicated for them to find a solution for Maya.

I think during episode 9 Maya will be freed from her father.

Otherwise to compare AL and BaDik (and be a little reassured). The story of AL revolves around fate and chance. The drama of the end of the game is unthinkable and inevitable. It does happen, but the player and the MC had no way to predict and avoid it. The whole story is like that. The story begins with the fate that sends the MC to this store at the time of a robbery. It's chance or fate (we call it what we want) that makes the best friend sick, and that takes everything together.
In BaDiK, that's not it (no offense to Jill), we are on a story that revolves around action / reaction, or to put it another way, we harvest what we sow. We have and we will have dramas that are not linked to the actions of the player / MC, but that we can solve by our actions (for example Maya's problems with her father). And we will have possible tragedies because of what we did.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Well I got 4 saves going, one for each relationship and all on Neutral affinity of 0. Pure neutral. I guess there is a 5th relationship option if you sleep around with everyone but thats too late for me to get.

I am assuming for the 3rd part of the game with the new launcher, we will have to wait until Summer 2022 for it to come out? The waiting is going to suck tbh.

Was there more to the sneak peak of the 3rd part other than just that girl on the surf board? Who was that?

41a76350

Nov 21, 2021
So I finished the season with a whopping 1 chick point total (for hugging Derek probably) and I hope that when the Halloween party drops the moose boys can finally score with tri-beta girls. Their dismissiveness really worked on me so any content with them would be nice. More of Lily and the Quinn/Riona drama would also be great.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
actually the relationship between Sage and his family has been rectified, or at least enriched with some nuance.

at the beginning, when Sage is sick and in crisis with Chad, it seems that the problem is her parents' anffectivity, which has disaccustomed her to open up emotionally. but then the problem is reversed, it's her who doesn't want to talk about her problems to her adoptive parents, because she doesn't want them to consider her as someone who always needs them, but as someone who can make it on her own.

I, as a comic book fan, consider this a pretty clear retcon.

here you are very wrong, my only role on this forum (and since I have no family I would say in life) is clearly another:
to be the first fan and prophet of Yuno Gasai , the rest is secondary

by the way I must admit that in the free roaming at the dorm party was the first time that KRJ seemed passable to me

there has been some technical progress, of course not yet sufficient to allow Jill to laugh in favor of the camera

View attachment 1517160
Yuno Gasai hmmmm, these days every time I reply to you Felice I feel like I'm deprogramming a former cult member.

Now you're praising KRJ the horror . . . the horror

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
in the tasks, it says to water YOUR own nothing about the one in Jamie's room
also can we talk about the basketball mini-game in the hallway?!?! its freaking RIGGED!!! I SWEAR I get to 8 points and I land the marker in the middle and the mini-game is like FUCK YOU NOPE!!! I tried to get past 8 points for 20 tries nothing

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Okey so i found the right save game and MC and Kill are actually talking about her Husband, but Jill say's that she can not make MC understand without telling him things that she shouldn't tell him. There are also Photos around the House, so Jill definetly knows whats going on. She doesn't know what's in the closed room though. I THINK the comatose theory is off the table, but I'm not 100% sure. Whatever is in this room, she is also hiding it from Jill.
To me it sounds like Jill also knows what is in the room, she's just surprised it's locked. Hence why I never though it was anything "truly" bad, just something Bella doesn't want to share about her past until she's really ready and trusts the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Tyzorak

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Most likely your download got corrupted.
I've downloaded the new 0.8.2 version from the DropMeFiles link in the OP. I didn't have any trouble unzipping it but when I try to run it this message appears :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/x2/0470f4515rz7yvg2_42tg63r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F924287B-A7B2-49D5-B01F-C42C6CD8D8AE/d/BeingADIK 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/x2/0470f4515rz7yvg2_42tg63r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F924287B-A7B2-49D5-B01F-C42C6CD8D8AE/d/BeingADIK 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/private/var/folders/x2/0470f4515rz7yvg2_42tg63r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F924287B-A7B2-49D5-B01F-C42C6CD8D8AE/d/BeingADIK 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "/private/var/folders/x2/0470f4515rz7yvg2_42tg63r0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/F924287B-A7B2-49D5-B01F-C42C6CD8D8AE/d/BeingADIK 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

Darwin-21.1.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Any suggestions on how to solve this? Cause I don't know if it's possible to fix it or I should uninstall it and download it from another link again

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes