Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
On the subject of Zoey.

I'm looking forward to it:
  • She's cute. That look she gives the dad:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Neil already knows her and approves of her and he looked delighted to see her, so no fear bringing her home to meet the family (imagine that weirdness of inviting Bella over to meet the folks, or the awkwardness of a family dinner with Quinn as a guest :eek:)
  • The mc and Zoe have a positive relationship, it didn't end on a sour note or anything, she just went on to further her life. Maybe she realises the connection she had with the mc was more special than she understood at the time.
  • For an mc who ended up with "Others" as his choice, i.e. he wasn't ready to commit to any of the main LIs, Zoe could be a breath of fresh air.
  • They haven't been apart for more than a year, the mc only just turned 19, the scenes of them fucking (for Patreon and probably legal reasons) required that they both be 18+, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to pick up where they left off.
Not sure what the "rules" are on introducing LIs into the game midway through the story. If the mc has decided he doesn't want to be with any of the official LIs, it's time to look to greener pastures for Fuckface to sow his oats.

You want the translation so your friend can enjoy the game on her own, without you there translating for her? I feel you may be setting yourself up to miss an opportunity here. :sneaky:
Nahh... She is obviously there for fun times with the Dad.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
And, ending with Sage being (both are adopted then ?) that idiot (Tibalt) sister, no comment, she did not mention it has any time, like she would have any report about the events between MC and him.
Add what is known about the Father, Sage is a damn idiot to not even know about the state of relation between her parents.
Her father using prostitutes and basic schoolgirls, if not in relation with Isa does she end giving it to him ?

Great it happened right after the wife path get force closed, make sense as to the situation, aka 1 path only.
Still, it will be interesting.

+ his first GF coming, and Lily still waiting for his response. Damn. As Sage is busy with her study, what is more, have she been a party rover at any time ?
Lily proposition is damn attractive, what girl is not really GF material but as to communication and community management she is skilled, as she said, if they do it.

Bonus, there is probably a relation between his mom and Jill's (same house on the background). From this there is room for another layer of support for the MC once he is recognized.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Episode 8 was my second long wait for the game. When I discovered BaDIK I binged 5 episodes straight for he first time and immediately started playing it again with different approaches. I was absolutely fucking hooked.

Episode 6 came out within a month so I was spared the agony, and I loved episode 6 as much as the previous episodes and then came my first excruciating 6 month (or whatever it was) wait.

When 7 came out I was somewhat deflated (after the ep6 Nicole and Sandy scene, Ep7 had the Madame to offer!), but I was still able to play it through multiple times and it grew on me and slotted in well with the rest of the game.

Now, after having hyped ourselves up for 7 months, episode 8 comes along and it's impossible for it to deliver on everything we desired, so once again the initial feeling for me was slightly deflated. After a few more playthroughs I'm content with it and once again, foolishly hyped for the next episode.

The bottom line: Playing these games in bits and pieces is, I believe, detrimental to the game. There are heaps of other games here that have great potential and may end up being great, but I can't be bothered playing them anymore (that includes City of Broken Dreamers) because they don't deliver on enough each time.

Even though BaDIK delivers an outstanding amount of content each episode, it still falls into the same category. Every last one of these games would be better played in one go (over a few weeks or whatever) from start to finish, rather than stopping and starting stretched out over years.

Personally, I'm thinking I might drop the long wait and forget about the game for a while, which may result in forgetting about it for a few years. Then one day, remember it again, pick it up and enjoy the whole experience. And that goes for all the cool games on this site. These days I just scroll through the "Completed" list.
Yeah, I did the same. Dropped in EP. 4, came back for EP.7. Very enjoyable.

I do think EP.8 was a little on the weak side. Someone else said it best, it feels somewhat disjointed.

But it's still great, just a little weak compared to other eps. imo. Some parts were great, others kinda meh.

So, I don't think the underwhelming feeling is that much your fault for hyping this last episode a lot.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the link... but unfortunately it didn't work for me. :( ... "The folder can't be found".

I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference.
I'm on Mac as well. Try this, hold "cmd" then press "spacebar"

Enter "terminal" in the search bar then open the app.

Once the terminal is open, type in this command --> open ~/Librarby/Renpy/
then hit "enter" or "return" depending on what's on your keyboard.

It should take you to that specific folder with all your renpy saves. After that, it's just a matter of scrolling through to find your save. Hopefully this helps!!

Reactions: anonbaggins

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I did the same. Dropped in EP. 4, came back for EP.7. Very enjoyable.

I do think EP.8 was a little on the weak side. Someone else said it best, it feels somewhat disjointed.

But it's still great, just a little weak compared to other eps. imo. Some parts were great, others kinda meh.

So, I don't think the underwhelming feeling is that much your fault for hyping this last episode a lot.
The disjointed feel was definitely there. It was missing a few lead-in screens to link between scenes. The one that seemed really jarring was when the mc was studying with the Scooby gang and then he just fucked off to hang out with Quinn. A simple, "Need to stretch my legs" comment would have worked.
And, ending with Sage being (both are adopted then ?) that idiot (Tibalt) sister, no comment, she did not mention it has any time, like she would have any report about the events between MC and him.
Add what is known about the Father, Sage is a damn idiot to not even know about the state of relation between her parents.
Her father using prostitutes and basic schoolgirls, if not in relation with Isa does she end giving it to him ?

Great it happened right after the wife path get force closed, make sense as to the situation, aka 1 path only.
Still, it will be interesting.

+ his first GF coming, and Lily still waiting for his response. Damn. As Sage is busy with her study, what is more, have she been a party rover at any time ?
Lily proposition is damn attractive, what girl is not really GF material but as to communication and community management she is skilled, as she said, if they do it.

Bonus, there is probably a relation between his mom and Jill's (same house on the background). From this there is room for another layer of support for the MC once he is recognized.
We are learning more and more about Sage.

Initially she came across as the bad girl, ready to fuck at a moments notice, anywhere, anytime. But it became obvious enough that she was hurting and the mc was just helping her to cope (sexually).

She's making mistakes as the President of the HOTs, trusting the self-serving Quinn too much, and too preoccupied with her own problems to see what is going on around her.

When she's finally out of the relationship with Chad, she's virtually throwing herself at the mc, even if he's shown no interest in her all along.

It seems Sage needs to be in a relationship to feel good about herself. Even a shitty relationship like the one with Chad, to her, was better than no relationship at all (hence why she stuck with him even when it was empty).

We find out she's not just some dumb bimbo but actually a hard working student, she just doesn't have the best of reputations (students and staff alike are surprised to see she's actually got brains - I guess when you prance around all day in a skirt that can never hide your underwear and your tits virtually hanging out of your top, people are gonna make some assumptions).

Then we find out she's not as kinky as we thought, and she doesn't know Quinn as well as she thought. The blindfold, the strappon, the ball gag, these all take Sage by surprise (while we didn't bat an eyelid).

And what do you know, the super sexy, guys would walk across burning coals to eat her shit, president of the HOTs, hasn't even had a threesome.

So Sage not being aware of Chad's gayness, Quinn's dodgy deals, her father's infidelity (and association with a campus prostitution ring), seems to be part of who she is. It's not that she's as naïve as Jill, it's just that she trusts those around her, and she's too caught up in her own shit to see warning signs (panties in Chad's gym bag was too much to miss though).

Regarding her never mentioning Tybalt as her brother, would you be telling people if he was yours? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
Guys i dont even know if exists but that art of MC and sage he holding her and she is taking a picture, theres a 1920x1080 wallpaper of that?

EliteExodus

Oct 25, 2017
I have an issue. When Rusty is talking to my MC about ordering windows, my MC will say to himself "He must be feeling guilty as hell." When I click, the game will suddenly crash and close. How do I fix this?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Nahh... She is obviously there for fun times with the Dad.
As they say, "if he leaves for another, you go for his father."

So Sage not being aware of Chad's gayness, Quinn's dodgy deals, her father's infidelity (and association with a campus prostitution ring), seems to be part of who she is. it's not that she's as naïve as Jill, it's just that she trusts those around her, and she's too caught up in her own shit to see warning signs (panties in Chad's gym bag was too much to miss though).
You're not wrong there. Though I still love her as my main LI and could be blind to some of her faults (mainly because I'd rather not dig too deep into characterization since it sometimes ruins my experience), I do agree that she, while wanting to be the 'independent' woman that can fend for herself, seems oblivious to the world around her. She somehow failed to hear about the rumour that the HOTs would pay for the freshies' tuition fees when it was basically all over campus (hell, I still don't understand how she didn't know about it when even Maya, a freshman at the time, found out. Even if she was in a deadlock with Chad.)

For me though, she always seems fun to talk to, hang out with, and with the way she's treating the MC as her best friend and confiding in him as he does with her, I don't see any problem with her somewhat schizophrenic tendencies. Maybe it's the college stress, sorority president stress, denial of feelings for the MC, or something else entirely, or maybe I'm just into crazy. Compared to Maya, Josy and Jill, however, I find her incredibly refreshing and attractive as a character. I just can't put my finger on the reason, so there's that. Absolutely loved it when MC finally asked her on a real date.

Anyway, did Melanie's model change halfway or something? Because I was baffled when I saw this scene at the HOT's pool honestly.

screenshot0181.png

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As they say, "if he leaves for another, you go for his father."

You're not wrong there. Though I still love her as my main LI and could be blind to some of her faults (mainly because I'd rather not dig too deep into characterization since it sometimes ruins my experience), I do agree that she, while wanting to be the 'independent' woman that can fend for herself, seems oblivious to the world around her. She somehow failed to hear about the rumour that the HOTs would pay for the freshies' tuition fees when it was basically all over campus (hell, I still don't understand how she didn't know about it when even Maya, a freshman at the time, found out. Even if she was in a deadlock with Chad.)

For me though, she always seems fun to talk to, hang out with, and with the way she's treating the MC as her best friend and confiding in him as he does with her, I don't see any problem with her somewhat schizophrenic tendencies. Maybe it's the college stress, sorority president stress, denial of feelings for the MC, or something else entirely, or maybe I'm just into crazy. Compared to Maya, Josy and Jill, however, I find her incredibly refreshing and attractive as a character. I just can't put my finger on the reason, so there's that. Absolutely loved it when MC finally asked her on a real date.

Anyway, did Melanie's model change halfway or something? Because I was baffled when I saw this scene at the HOT's pool honestly.

View attachment 1519227
Just no makeup, but heaps of the girls looked significantly different this episode. Sarah, Heather, Mel, Zoey. I was gonna post a bunch of comparison shots, but I can't be fucked.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
So Sage not being aware of Chad's gayness, Quinn's dodgy deals, her father's infidelity (and association with a campus prostitution ring), seems to be part of who she is. It's not that she's as naïve as Jill, it's just that she trusts those around her, and she's too caught up in her own shit to see warning signs (panties in Chad's gym bag was too much to miss though).

Regarding her never mentioning Tybalt as her brother, would you be telling people if he was yours? :ROFLMAO:
The curiosity is really getting the best of me here.... Who the hell is wearing the panties?! Is it Chad or is it Troy? Is it a cross-dressing thing or is it something Chad initially needed to get off so he wouldn't feel completely homosexual? SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Just no makeup, but heaps of the girls looked significantly different this episode. Sarah, Heather, Mel, Zoey. I was gonna post a bunch of comparison shots, but I can't be fucked.
Sarah was still alright for me, but yeah now that you mention it, I feel like the pool scene was the best example for this. Heather's nose looked like it grew 2 sizes or something there, then returned to normal at the end at the scene with Tommy. Either that or her whole face got remodeled. Damn.

screenshot0180.png

The curiosity is really getting the best of me here.... Who the hell is wearing the panties?! Is it Chad or is it Troy? Is it a cross-dressing thing or is it something Chad initially needed to get off so he wouldn't feel completely homosexual? SO MANY QUESTIONS!
To be revealed in 6 months! When we've basically forgotten anything and everything that happened before and have to spend 2-3 days just to get caught up again!

Reactions: JamieSadistic

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
They're steroid laced edible panties for the big competition next year.

Jan 15, 2019
Even Maya showed up! How did that happen?
In my case it was Josy
I guess it shows up if you chose you still has feelings for any one of them in episode 5 and maybe in later episodes choose to hangout with Whom you choos to have feelings for

but mc says it is not an option

Last edited:

JamesH117

Mar 27, 2019
I just love those little scenes for comedic effect, like Dawg (or sth) sitting alone in an empty, silent classroom, then Maya picking up and putting down a fruit that is obviously not meant for ... seduction. Brilliant! :D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes