ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I've spent more time trying out further paths in Episode 8, and so far I've had two main takeaways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes but MC knows that Quinn knows, I think DPC just made another mistake.
Ah, but does Quinn know that the MC knows that she knows? Oh wait, yes she does. :p

Perhaps Quinn had assumed Sage was fooling around well short of full on sex? I know she accused Sage of "fucking perv boy," but this is Quinn; exaggerating to twist the knife deeper is her wheelhouse.

Even so, it's still a stretch; Quinn clearly knew there was something between the MC and Sage all this time. That wouldn't bother Quinn the way the MC dating Maya does, but it certainly makes the question feel awkward.

Does anyone know if the scene changes if the MC only joined Sage's path in Episode 7? It seems unlikely anyone Quinn would accept would actually turn down Sage in Season 1, but AFAIK it's technically possible.

played only the Jill pure route, loved it :):love:, didn't read any comments here cause of spoilers but i have a question....

in the end, there was a positive pregnancy test, is it Jill's or that ex gf's? cos it was on some shitty desk that doesn't look like anything Jill would own so...:unsure:

Why? She's a virtual stranger who really doesn't like MC, vs. a long-time friend/girlfriend (years) who only left semi-recently.
Why shouldn't he? I get why you don't, but this is the MC's best friend in life so far, and she's been gone (estimated) less than a year. They were hooking up for who-knows-how-long and only stopped because she went to Cali to become a surfer. Her returning would be huge for MC, especially with unresolved feelings.
I understand what you're saying, but I still think the Crossroad decision cripples Zoey's ability to play the role of long lost love.

Look, if you like Jill as it seems to be his case, do not go around like a cheap whore at least there are two girls who rejected you in the first season and they did not wait until episode 8 to reject you :devilish:
From what I've heard, it's not necessarily infidelity that breaks the Jill path, it's when the MC refuse to ditch his sick platonic friend to join Jill's (literal) last-minute picnic. I find that highly problematic.

On the subject of Zoey.

I'm looking forward to it:
  • She's cute. That look she gives the dad:
  • Neil already knows her and approves of her and he looked delighted to see her, so no fear bringing her home to meet the family (imagine that weirdness of inviting Bella over to meet the folks, or the awkwardness of a family dinner with Quinn as a guest :eek:)
  • The mc and Zoe have a positive relationship, it didn't end on a sour note or anything, she just went on to further her life. Maybe she realises the connection she had with the mc was more special than she understood at the time.
  • For an mc who ended up with "Others" as his choice, i.e. he wasn't ready to commit to any of the main LIs, Zoe could be a breath of fresh air.
  • They haven't been apart for more than a year, the mc only just turned 19, the scenes of them fucking (for Patreon and probably legal reasons) required that they both be 18+, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for them to pick up where they left off.
One of the interesting interactions between the IMPORTANT DECISION(tm!) and the permanent affinity system is that it's hard for a non-DIK MC to select Other. I don't think it's possible unless he avoided all 4 LI paths. If I'm correct, the overwhelming majority of MC who are 'free' to pursue Zoey will be DIKs. Make of that what you will.

I finally got around to playing ep. 8, so here are my first impressions. I haven't kept up with any postings, reviews, theories, etc. on the forum, so this is an unfiltered, unhinged, stream of consciousness view.

-Wall of Text Warning-

Hey, quit stealing my Good/Bad/Ugly line! I got dibs! :p

Last edited:
May 13, 2019
Anyone else having this release or Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 not working on macOS? It just crashes to Desktop without warning. Maybe one bounce in the Dock. I can't even load the game folder because the SDK crashes the same way too. I'm on 11.6.1 (for now, might try Monterey to see if it resolves anything about this).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm doing my third run, Josy and Maya's, and I feel like electing the sex at the water park as the worst sex scene in the game (excluding Madame's, but those are out of the contest)

it's not a threesome, it's a tag team with one girl having sex and the other checking the door
it's not even sex... it's 2 quickies
:confused:

all in all if there had been Derek in sauna it would have improved it....:devilish:
It's even worse if you went with Josy and not Maya in the previous choices, Maya opts out of the sex in the pool cause she thinks she needs lube.

What is the BS in this game about needing lube for vaginal sex? Anal? Yes. Vaginal... FFS the vagina has two purposes in life, one of them doesn't need lube, the other... well lube doesn't really help much...
So at the present time, there is no, repeat, NO, Quinn or Zoey path. They are herrings. They will ultimately fuck us up. Much like the Rose Gals. We have 5 love interests, and some extraneous ass to clean up as the game winds down.
The sooner you get your heads in the game, the better it will turn out for you.
At the end of this episode, there's no longer the 5 LIs lined up like the Usual Suspects.

You either get a single season 2 ending with:
  • Bella,
  • Jill,
  • Maya & Josy,
  • Quinn
  • Sage; or
  • a tree.
I don't think we're in Kansas anymore; the situation has drastically changed.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
If i had to guess, DPC gives as a fuck about non fans of Zoey.
In AL the ex was not much of a problem, u could get angry and tell her to fuck off...but what are the chances of that happening here ? She even gets a interlude chapter for herself...

Personaly i find her one of the most unattractive characters (feminists aside) and i couldn't care less about about her.
Yet i'm sure the MC will go full simp as soon as they meet, with no player choice to tell her to fuck off and go back surfing or what ever she did...or in short, same bs as with M/J
Worst case, and what i expect :
-we will have no choice as to accept her as a friend (same as with M/J)
-she will be a pain in the ass, even more so if u have choosen a LI. A lot of completely unnecessary drama (DPC loves that)
-she will serve as a cockblock, worst case the MC will graciously offer her that she can stay in his room (obviously no player choice)

Yeah couldn't agree more, Lily despite normaly absolutly not my typ, together with Nicole(Envy) are pretty much the only girls which interest me at this point, i stil have a bit hope that Sage will improve, well we will see.

For the main LI's :
-Maya...
never liked her, with the forced romance and a whole episode of sulking the worst part of the game.
What else is there to say, she continues being a pain in the ass with her constant drama, which i couldn't care less for and blocking Josy.

-Josy
i really like her, only drama she has is Maya. With ep 5 (the choice u still like her) i expected some development on that front, but nothing...as of now, i have given up waiting for M/J to finnaly break up and buried her as a LI.

Quinn:
The only thing i wanna do with her is, lock her in and burn the house down.

Bella:
Not a single problem solved or even addressed (locked door, husband, ring, the MC saying he would have called for help if he knew back than)... instead more trouble added with her beeing a teacher, Burke gunning for her and MC's nice plan that Bella should becomme a regular at the dik mansion....what could possible go wrong :rolleyes:

Not addressing any of her problems/drama just gets's exremly tiresome...i'm not even curious anymore at this point, just get it over with.

Jill:
Like her non-romace scene like the concert.
Got dumped cause Ms.over CHICK-i help annyone-even against their will, didn't liked it as i choosed to help a sick friend...
Second try, the more i played the more she annoyed me.
Oh no, what did u do again, oh no a dick pick (and Sage found it funny) need to cry, poor Tybalt got his balls busted (bullied) in a tennis match :rolleyes:
Then blamed cause she didn't want to fight my battles anymore...bitch, never asked u to do it, quite the opposite iirc...
Overall i don't see her mixing well with the dik's either...and her friends, beside Bella, suck...would really nice if she'd be more like Elena.

Sage:
From my favorite girl to a bookworm, which has no time for anything else than learning :cautious:..ah besides that threesome she aggred to out of the blue....saddly with Quinn so a obvious NO...only action i want to see beetwen them is, when Sage finnaly (and likely as the last person in the college) find out that Quinn turned the sorority in a whore and drug buisness and beats the living shit out of Quinn, before throwing her out.
Ah and the great revival of Chad being gay...what a let down.
If she doesn't get some of her old fierce self back, i drop her in the next ep
This is really a big problem because after episode 5, Maya and Josie lost their identity as love interests. Their interaction was funny in general, but the truth is in general MC looks like a friend with whom you can have sex for a change. A step towards a more serious relationship has been made in this update, but this is still a step. I hope for some progress in the next episode.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'm ok with the main girls being MC exclusive, even more when there is some reason (Sage just broke up, Bella got James, Jill is a prude and Maya/Josy are "lesbians"). Just find it ridiculous that the side girls cannot interact with anyone beside the MC and that the Dik must go after the most minor characters to not anger some fans.
Riona for example was clearly meant as the "slut" character in the first episodes. You saw her dancing for Dawe, partying with the Dik and them boasting about how she makes great ***. Now she is only seen with the MC (like all the others). It must pleases some ego, me I find it boring.
Ill just throw this out there but you realize Quinns fucking the Professor for scholorship money right? lol. There is like zero chance in fuck i believe she's a secret genius in on a scholorship nor could her family afford or want to afford her schooling. Her camella and Rhiona even if they are somehow making their money as whores only being touched by mc. Are all 3 riding the professor to stay in school. How many was it one? two? Three?! [Throws a fucking picture across the room!]-edit Riona believes as well if she stops with the drug running she'll still finish college so you can't tell me they are drug dealing their way through college.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Ill just throw this out there but you realize Quinns fucking the Professor for scholorship money right? lol. There is like zero chance in fuck i believe she's a secret genius in on a scholorship nor could her family afford or want to afford her schooling. Her camella and Rhiona even if they are somehow making their money as whores only being touched by mc. Are all 3 riding the professor to stay in school. How many was it one? two? Three?! [Throws a fucking picture across the room!]-edit Riona believes as well if she stops with the drug running she'll still finish college so you can't tell me they are drug dealing their way through college.
You could be correct but I'm not so sure that's the only explanation. Burke is a corrupt deviant... My theory is that he allows Quinn access to the college campus on the grounds that she allows him to use her restaurant for free. That's why we see Quinn so upset with Mona right before she leaves B&R. Burke wanted her, Quinn said deal... Mona backed out. That could cause some backlash coming back on Quinn which, let's be honest, is well deserved.
There's also the case of her drug selling which could also POSSIBLY be tied into Burke but that theory is too far-fetched for me to continue with so I'll just leave that up to your imagination.

Completely off topic side note: Deviled Eggs are food of the fucking Gods

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
You could be correct but I'm not so sure that's the only explanation. Burke is a corrupt deviant... My theory is that he allows Quinn access to the college campus on the grounds that she allows him to use her restaurant for free. That's why we see Quinn so upset with Mona right before she leaves B&R. Burke wanted her, Quinn said deal... Mona backed out. That could cause some backlash coming back on Quinn which, let's be honest, is well deserved.
There's also the case of her drug selling which could also POSSIBLY be tied into Burke but that theory is too far-fetched for me to continue with so I'll just leave that up to your imagination.
Is it just me who finds it quite odd that this corrupt deviant called Burke is trying to fuck one of his students who's a redhead, just like his adopted daughter. I'm glad Sage can fight.

varage

Jun 26, 2019

Completely off topic side note: Deviled Eggs are food of the fucking Gods
Could be that but like you said he's a deviant like she said he's WAY more powerful then her meaning she has much more to lose to go against him. You imagine he didn't use that leverage because he would have to know about her little store in your theory meaning he has dirt on her and assuming... ASSSUMING shes to stupid to record him doing anything with her girls to hold over his head. She's kinda bent over a barrel if the deviant wants. Free access to her little club seems like a given to me not leverage on her end.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
I'm on Mac as well. Try this, hold "cmd" then press "spacebar"

Enter "terminal" in the search bar then open the app.

Once the terminal is open, type in this command --> open ~/Librarby/Renpy/
then hit "enter" or "return" depending on what's on your keyboard.

It should take you to that specific folder with all your renpy saves. After that, it's just a matter of scrolling through to find your save. Hopefully this helps!!
That worked. Thanks!

Reactions: LokozZ and SteveyP

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Is it just me who finds it quite odd that this corrupt deviant called Burke is trying to fuck one of his students who's a redhead, just like his adopted daughter. I'm glad Sage can fight.
Burke is disgusting. Episode 1, we see what I assume is his hand behind the gloryhole after Quinn and Riona leave the bathroom. He's constantly hitting on Bella (Which doesn't make him disgusting really....just creepy) He's obviously using Quinn's services in at least some regard. He was also the one who deleted Mona's transcripts in the College System. I also assume he had some kind of sexual encounter with Cathy based on the conversation between her and Jade at the bar...top it all off with him owning a copy of the MC/Jade sextape and you have a recipe for destruction.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What's up with the teeth in this update? The renders in this update seem to have taken a step backwards. Wasn't this noticed during production? This is the only game that I still play and look forward to. But it's been a disappointment both render and story-wise.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Burke is disgusting. Episode 1, we see what I assume is his hand behind the gloryhole after Quinn and Riona leave the bathroom. He's constantly hitting on Bella (Which doesn't make him disgusting really....just creepy) He's obviously using Quinn's services in at least some regard. He was also the one who deleted Mona's transcripts in the College System. I also assume he had some kind of sexual encounter with Cathy based on the conversation between her and Jade at the bar...top it all off with him owning a copy of the MC/Jade sextape and you have a recipe for destruction.
stephen seems well connected to many sponsors. i'm guessing he is prostituting his victims to them too.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I still adamently believe that its tiana or whatever her name is that pregnant. to cause extra rift between heather and tommy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes