PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Burke is disgusting. Episode 1, we see what I assume is his hand behind the gloryhole after Quinn and Riona leave the bathroom. He's constantly hitting on Bella (Which doesn't make him disgusting really....just creepy) He's obviously using Quinn's services in at least some regard. He was also the one who deleted Mona's transcripts in the College System. I also assume he had some kind of sexual encounter with Cathy based on the conversation between her and Jade at the bar...top it all off with him owning a copy of the MC/Jade sextape and you have a recipe for destruction.
think the sex tape was sent to Burke by Quinn in order to have leverage. It would be logical considering that Quinn is behind the organization of the leak of Katie's photos. The second candidates are Melanie and Sarah, who secretly work for Burke. They found the video and just sent it to Burke

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I still adamently believe that its tiana or whatever her name is that pregnant. to cause extra rift between heather and tommy.
I hope so. That'll be what drives Heather into needing a shoulder (or cock) to cry on and my MC is ready.

stephen seems well connected to many sponsors. i'm guessing he is prostituting his victims to them too.
Stephen does seem to be very well connected and according to all of Tybbie's "My daddy" posts on Rooster, he's apparantly loaded. It would make it very hard to bring him down without Jill or Rusty's help if it comes to that.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Mel and Sarah are interesting characters, I can't really decide whether I like them or not. At first I thought they are the "bad girls" of the restaurant, the bitchy ones, while Rio and Camila are the good ones, but in ep7 they were helping/protecting Chad and I guess they also know his secret. Maybe they aren't that bad after all. :eek:

Aug 2, 2017
To be honest, I'm a bit surprised to see all the negativity that I'm seeing. It must be a difference of opinions but I realized at some point in this update that the only time I've felt this way playing a VN was the time I played through all of Katawa Shoujo. DPC seems to nail this feeling that you are just another person in the lives of these people you meet, and while you can help them and stand beside them, there are plenty of times where it starts to feel like they might've even been better off without you. I damn near teared up when Jill saw Bella banging MC's brains out, among other things. And these characters do start to feel like actual, real people. Sure it felt like they were all determined to play a stereotype back in Episode 1, but you slowly get to learn that everyone, from the meathead alpha jock, to the slutty party girls, to the infuriating nerds, and even the damn strippers have deeper feelings and motivations behind their actions. Hell, even two of the preps were given some character in this update.

I will say it is a bit weird that the big zinger at the end of last episode turned out to not do a ton beyond giving further insight on Chad and give Sage closure, while the cliffhanger for this episode falls pretty flat unless you're banging Sage and Jade. Overall, I think that Being a DIK really is a masterclass amongst its peers, and it has some of the best character writing I've ever seen.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else having this release or Ren'Py SDK 7.4.10 not working on macOS? It just crashes to Desktop without warning. Maybe one bounce in the Dock. I can't even load the game folder because the SDK crashes the same way too. I'm on 11.6.1 (for now, might try Monterey to see if it resolves anything about this).
You need to switch renderer either via Shift+g or use this file (goes into the game's "game" folder:

Reactions: Meushi

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I hope so. That'll be what drives Heather into needing a shoulder (or cock) to cry on and my MC is ready.

Stephen does seem to be very well connected and according to all of Tybbie's "My daddy" posts on Rooster, he's apparantly loaded. It would make it very hard to bring him down without Jill or Rusty's help if it comes to that.
Mines not as ready as a dik character but mines set most of the table for her even though he's pure neutral haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I feltIt really makes sense. The hidden desire to fuck his own, albeit adopted daughter, will complete his image of a real scumbag. WPC is slowly but surely drawing a scoundrel out of Stephen. something similar when that piece of shit approached Bella like this.

Duude, now I am more disgusted by him; and Tyballs is just pathetic. poor jade, although tremolo did give her some. let that bastard get some justice in season 3. I hope Sage survive this, girl is precious.
It really makes sense. The hidden desire to fuck his own, albeit adopted daughter, will complete his image of a real scumbag. DPC is slowly but surely drawing a scoundrel out of Stephen.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Although ill admit he did let you come inside alot of the girls during their love scene's... at the end of the chapter. maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-edit i just assumed lol but they said all routes ha pregnancy test so it's likely and out of your hands test.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It being dependent on Jill is precisely why I think DPC will sidestep it by having Bianca be the "link" to MC's family.

Miranda (the redhead in the photo of MC's mother) is basically the exact same model as Bianca and both have the same necklace on. If you're not with Jill (or worse, she's caught you with Bella) all DPC has to do is find some contrived way for the MC to meet Bianca and that photo links the MC to his mother via Bianca. No Jill required. It being Bianca also works on all routes. New character doesn't have to keep track of all these choices in the past.
Yeah something like that is possible, as i said, i just dont think the whole thing is THAT big as how many people in this forum made it... there is just a connection between Lynne and the Royces in some way... Maybe just thorugh a friend of hers (like Biancas Mother for example yep)

Overall it will turn out to be kind of trivial i think... Yeah and it would make sense to show this connection even if youre not with Jill.

To make this sidestep is kinda easy... and than we have it.

Iam very sure that the whole family-connection thing is not so important as many are thinking it has to be... And of course, Jill and MC are not related in any way. And for Jill... even a little connection would be a big thing for her... she believes so much in faith and all that...

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Ok now guys check this out, to my memory I thought zoey was gone to long for her to be pregnant by the MC, and hardly showing if at all, check the images of her stomach.
So which leads me to believe, it's either someone you creampied by choice or was forced to by the very scripted story.
But then again you notice how your never givin a chance to use a condom, which sets up this potentially forced pregnancy.
Remember the forced/scripted cum-petition, and that's just one example.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was just thinking her getting pregnant though not married would also solve her problem of being the black sheep gay. Then she's just a stupid daughter and maybe her dad would stop withholding her money. Also explains her face when she says and prince right before sex scene. Like i thought it was because she was mad at mc for still dating jill but it might because she was planning a backup plan deceitfully.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Anybody has a save at the end of ep 7 when you choose with which girl continue and Bella is an option without hurting Jill? Please.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lol, I don't mod RenPy games :p
Either way I got what I was looking for.

Hopefully it won't matter if you were a " player " in the future... just to be sure and to be on the safe side I made for everyone a pure state ! :BootyTime:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm doing my third run, Josy and Maya's, and I feel like electing the sex at the water park as the worst sex scene in the game (excluding Madame's, but those are out of the contest)

it's not a threesome, it's a tag team with one girl having sex and the other checking the door
it's not even sex... it's 2 quickies
:confused:

all in all if there had been Derek in sauna it would have improved it....:devilish:
I cannot endorse your platform!

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Hopefully it won't matter if you were a " player " in the future... just to be sure and to be on the safe side I made for everyone a pure state ! :BootyTime:
I do not think it matters until after this choice. Once you make this choice im pretty sure DPC Is going to go down the Acting Lessons good end path where you have to resist temptation because you're in a serious relationship.-that why i believe he's sending you to all your other current LI to break it off. So any side bitchs you use after this moment will likely have a negative cause and effect.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Ok now guys check this out, to my memory I thought zoey was gone to long for her to be pregnant by the MC, and hardly showing if at all, check the images of her stomach.
So which leads me to believe, it's either someone you creampied by choice or was forced to by the very scripted story.
But then again you notice how your never givin a chance to use a condom, which sets up this potentially forced pregnancy.
Remember the forced/scripted cum-petition, and that's just one example.
*sigh*

you can play the entire game without banging a girl... not a single one (except the Zoey flashback that is more than 9 months ago). The MC has nothing to do with the pregnancy... its some other girl, and it has to be someone that is a constance in the game and it doesnt matter what youre doing.

There are not many options left if you think this through... but it has to be a girl that impacts at least some of the stories and Characters around the MC...

Afterall, there are only girls left that are connected to the MC via friends, like Ashley or Heather. Or maybe some girl from the prostitute ring to help to reveal whats going on with Stephen Burke if he would be the father, in that case it would be most likely Camila i think...

All other options are very unlikely, cause htey wouldnt matter that much overall, or are just absurd.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes