dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Unpopular opinion but Jill’s recital was absolute cringefest although 3rd date with tibalt covered up for it and Quinn scenes in this episode was not good unlike previous ones idk why but something was off.
jill scene was chicky :ROFLMAO:
quinn scene at the park was awesome when you kiss her and that song was very fit, while the one after the planning with sage very intimate; like it was mentioned in the past, i love the little reactions from her which are clear signs of her feelings for the mc. I hope 0.9 finally bring something real and important with her since i get the feeling the relation stagnates at the moment but slim chances with so many other in the others category lol

ps as for zoey, 99.99% she is related to someone we already know very well
ps2 does anyone know when 0.4 was released on patreon?

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
To be honest, I'm a bit surprised to see all the negativity that I'm seeing. It must be a difference of opinions but I realized at some point in this update that the only time I've felt this way playing a VN was the time I played through all of Katawa Shoujo. DPC seems to nail this feeling that you are just another person in the lives of these people you meet, and while you can help them and stand beside them, there are plenty of times where it starts to feel like they might've even been better off without you. I damn near teared up when Jill saw Bella banging MC's brains out, among other things. And these characters do start to feel like actual, real people. Sure it felt like they were all determined to play a stereotype back in Episode 1, but you slowly get to learn that everyone, from the meathead alpha jock, to the slutty party girls, to the infuriating nerds, and even the damn strippers have deeper feelings and motivations behind their actions. Hell, even two of the preps were given some character in this update.

I will say it is a bit weird that the big zinger at the end of last episode turned out to not do a ton beyond giving further insight on Chad and give Sage closure, while the cliffhanger for this episode falls pretty flat unless you're banging Sage and Jade. Overall, I think that Being a DIK really is a masterclass amongst its peers, and it has some of the best character writing I've ever seen.
I'm right there with you dude.
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
OH! and Dawe. Dawe's a cunt. #FUCKYOUDAWE

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
I decided to share Chad's secret with Sage, partly because she is my main LI and I bet if the mc didn't tell her it would bite him in the ass later, and mainly because how Sage went far and beyond to help Maya. Sage is kinda impulsive, but she would never use this information against Chad. Also she deserves a proper closure.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anybody has a save at the end of ep 7 when you choose with which girl continue and Bella is an option without hurting Jill? Please.
if you save alot just go back to episode 7 and dont fight for her the best render for that scene isn't far back. you just have to not persue her in episode 7 if you did the birthday date instead of caring for sage. There is no oh whatever face it's shock or sad. Because either way someone in that house betrays her and my theory is the reason Jill is upset with Isabella is because something happened between Isabella and Her sister and i imagine that locked room is where Jills sister stayed when she ran away.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I decided to share Chad's secret with Sage, partly because she is my main LI and I bet if the mc didn't tell her it would bite him in the ass later, and mainly because how Sage went far and beyond to help Maya. Sage is kinda impulsive, but she would never use this information against Chad. Also she deserves a proper closure.
Do you have a playthrough where you don't tell her and you're on her path? If you don't, you're missing out on a pretty juicy under the blanket blowjob scene from her.

Reactions: shazba and Hermith

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I had the same thought process as you when it came to wondering whether or not to tell Sage if Chad was gay. I knew that it wasn't my story to tell but I thought, as a person who promised to help her find out if Chad was cheating early on, it was only right that she knew what caused the rift in their relationship. I think it'd give her just a little bit of closure as well, rather than finding out later on while she dates the MC. And knowing Sage, she wouldn't simply blurt this out to anyone either, so I decided to just trust her with what I've seen and hope that she'd be able to accept me into her life, rather than questioning her management when it comes to her relationships any longer.

Dawe deserves to be alone. #FUCKYOUDAWE

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Maybe her husband was... absent and they got close he came back she broke her heart and she did something stupid and he left again afterwards or he caught them and that's why he left and Bella shut down also hurting Jill's sister causing her to do something stupid. Suicide awareness is what im imagine she's pushing with her sisters campaigne.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your wonderful woman for the rest of your life and mother to your children in the future
does not need to know the short comings of her ex,
does not need and should not know hos you make him dissapear
Do you have a playthrough where you don't tell her and you're on her path? If you don't, you're missing out on a pretty juicy under the blanket blowjob scene from her.
Yeah, after I read about that here I went back to also unlock that scene :p
I had the same thought process as you when it came to wondering whether or not to tell Sage if Chad was gay. I knew that it wasn't my story to tell but I thought, as a person who promised to help her find out if Chad was cheating early on, it was only right that she knew what caused the rift in their relationship. I think it'd give her just a little bit of closure as well, rather than finding out later on while she dates the MC. And knowing Sage, she wouldn't simply blurt this out to anyone either, so I decided to just trust her with what I've seen and hope that she'd be able to accept me into her life, rather than questioning her management when it comes to her relationships any longer.

Dawe deserves to be alone. #FUCKYOUDAWE
Go punisher / taken / pulp fiction on his undeserving ass!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Does others only appear on dik path? I don't believe i got the prompt for that one.
Sure... since others means not the 5 of the main LI... :BootyTime: The rest of them as others are all on DIK path ( maybe some of them can be retrieved on neutral or even chick path but... )

gordonramsex

Apr 16, 2019
I don't see a help thread, so I have to post it over here but please remove this if it's not appropriate to ask for help here. I'm using MAC. I did use the unarchiver to extract the file, but I could not open the game file. It also says this when I tried it again too. Can someone please help! Thank you!

261333024_324648092717261_4408719918397653603_n.jpg

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't agree. I've actually predicted that Zoey would return eventually and to be honest, her renders are fucking gorgeous. I'm actually looking forward to seeing where she'll take the story from Ep. 9 and onward.
I'm with you some people think her appearing before the major decision is wrong but i honestly dont know that that decision is end all be all as it seems as sage takes it very well almost to well even telling you that she'll suto wait for you like. Wait for you while still keeping a eye out for someone to replace you. Still that's the best anyone can take anything. She's a plot device hopefully unpregnant to make the MC second guess the big decision of Season 8.-he also mentioned not being able to get the same closer that Sage got. Now he will.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All we need to do is be there for the woman we cherish the most in this game.
Be there! Help her! Understand and be the healing throbbingly effective fruitful
addiction in her lonesome existence!
Maybe her husband was... absent and they got close he came back she broke her heart and she did something stupid and he left again afterwards or he caught them and that's why he left and Bella shut down also hurting Jill's sister causing her to do something stupid. Suicide awareness is what im imagine she's pushing with her sisters campaigne.
Game her good!

Reactions: Niu6609

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
if you save alot just go back to episode 7 and dont fight for her the best render for that scene isn't far back. you just have to not persue her in episode 7 if you did the birthday date instead of caring for sage. There is no oh whatever face it's shock or sad. Because either way someone in that house betrays her and my theory is the reason Jill is upset with Isabella is because something happened between Isabella and Her sister and i imagine that locked room is where Jills sister stayed when she ran away.
Yes, thank you, but I had to play all ep 8 again, that's why I'm asking for a save.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes