varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yes, thank you, but I had to play all ep 8 again, that's why I'm asking for a save.
Okay sorry i only have one path and that bella i was just making you aware there is no jill takes it well path just she takes it better then absolute break down in tears.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I'm right there with you dude.
When it came down to telling Sage about Chad being gay, I genuinely questioned myself like "Ok wait...it ain't my story to tell and it would be completely wrong of me to out this dude like that even if he punched me in the face..."
Even though they're all made up characters, something inside me pulls me to not want to hurt any of their feelings. Except Caleb. Already beat him up once and he wants to swell up on me at the gym when all his friends are there.
OH! and Dawe. Dawe's a cunt. #FUCKYOUDAWE
I didn't tell Josy, but Sage is involved, it actually gives you +Sage points if you tell her. When you do she tells you she was about to go off on Melanie and Sarah as she thought like many of us in the earlier episode that Chad was cheating with one of them. And whats more important? Getting a 1 time blowjob or allowing a "person" you as the MC care for move on with their life and dissipate the tension in the sisterhood that was building up for some episodes now between Sage and the rest, at least for now before the big Daddy bomb drops later. That will be a shitshow, that is for sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm with you some people think her appearing before the major decision is wrong but i honestly dont know that that decision is end all be all as it seems as sage takes it very well almost to well even telling you that she'll suto wait for you like. Wait for you while still keeping a eye out for someone to replace you. Still that's the best anyone can take anything. She's a plot device hopefully unpregnant to make the MC second guess the big decision of Season 8.-he also mentioned not being able to get the same closer that Sage got. Now he will.
I also don't think choosing an LI is the end all be all of it. If you think about it, MC is looking back on his life in College and telling the story from his point of view. If it was the end all be all, it would quite possibly be game over with a nice little prologue about the remainder of his life up until the age he's recalling the story.
I think it's just the beginning of finding out exactly who YOUR version of the MC is and what happens in the remainder of your college experience with the choices you've made thus-far in addition to all the "post-choosing" choices you'll make in the upcoming episodes.

I didn't tell Josy, but Sage is involved, it actually gives you +Sage points if you tell her. When you do she tells you she was about to go off on Melanie and Sarah as she thought like many of us in the earlier episode that Chad was cheating with one of them. And whats more important? Getting a 1 time blowjob or allowing a "person" you as the MC care for move on with their life and dissipate the tension in the sisterhood that was building up for some episodes now between Sage and the rest, at least for now before the big Daddy bomb drops later. That will be a shitshow, that is for sure.
Good thing I have 2 Sage paths lol. I just took it from personal experience talking to gay friends about their coming out etc. Usually the ones where they've been outed versus coming out themselves always ends in ridicule and bullying.

Reactions: TuffyTenToes

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Issabella hates adulterers so im thinking her husband may have run off with someone else. And she can't accept that And maybe Jills sister caught feelings for Isabella That she could not reciprocate because she wasn't interested and/or was waiting for him to come back. THAT is my best bet that's also why after u start Bella's path I can guarantee he will be back.
Evidence being Locked room their family being so close Her big sister seemingly running away and Bella's absolute disgust of Adultery and Jill's "It's not happening again is it?" Although the criptic message at end of kissing scene leaves me quiet baffeled and scared and praying shes some sort of Domanatrix and not a say... Homicidal nurse. (no relation). But im not DPC it's just what i think is going down.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Also don't forget the importance of that crossroad on a Sage route. Looking at the consequences of your decision right after it kinda feels like a difference between dating someone and having someone around as a fuck buddy. That's why if you share the secret with Sage she finally calms down and relaxes next to someone she can really trust, but if you don't tell her she continues to question her own worth. I mean what if Chad left her for another girl, maybe she is the one who did something wrong... and tbh that's how the whole fuck buddy path started to begin with, she needed the distraction.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Issabella hates adulterers so im thinking her husband may have run off with someone else. And she can't accept that And maybe Jills sister caught feelings for Isabella That she could not reciprocate because she wasn't interested and/or was waiting for him to come back. THAT is my best bet that's also why after u start Bella's path I can guarantee he will be back.
Evidence being Locked room their family being so close Her big sister seemingly running away and Bella's absolute disgust of Adultery and Jill's "It's not happening again is it?" Although the criptic message at end of kissing scene leaves me quiet baffeled and scared and praying shes some sort of Domanatrix and not a say... Homicidal nurse. (no relation). But im not DPC it's just what i think is going down.
Or maybeeeeeeee Jill's sister and James ran off together

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Oh, but did you play the Bella's path without dating Jill and it happened the same?
yeah, there is only one difference... if you date Jill too she looks heartbroken, if youre not dating Jill she is looking just very angry.

So either way, she is hurt. And she is ignoring Bella when she knocks at her door everytime... just her impressions change, either Heartbroken or just shocked and angry towards Bella.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I also don't think choosing an LI is the end all be all of it. If you think about it, MC is looking back on his life in College and telling the story from his point of view. If it was the end all be all, it would quite possibly be game over with a nice little prologue about the remainder of his life up until the age he's recalling the story.
... and you know kids, that's how I met your mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Good thing I have 2 Sage paths lol. I just took it from personal experience talking to gay friends about their coming out etc. Usually the ones where they've been outed versus coming out themselves always ends in ridicule and bullying.
I looked at that in more of a pragmatic and matter-of-fact way. She wanted me to find out who he's cheating with, I found out and I told her. Quest completed. My hands are clean.
She also took it better than I think she would (that applies to a lot of things :Kappa:) and didn't blurt it out to other people when she had the chance so I don't feel like the outcome was negative.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Can you still fix the windows if you turned off the mini game? anyone knows?
If you unren enable console commands, you can do it easily.

mAddedExp = XXX is the Experience points needed to upgrade everyone's work, salvage, construction traits and also you can type in
mansion_money = XXX to give you as much mansion money as you'd like.

Reactions: (s)AINT and varage

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is not how it works, tho.
George Michael said he told some he was gay but not others.
He tried to justify coming out basically at the end of his carreer with what amounted to confessing he had people he chose to come out to and people hwo he kept in the dark.

Just immagine what those kept in the dark felt after his easy peasy public announcement
that there were people who knew all along .. that does not justify lying to everyone else.

Chad has girls he tells he is gay, the ones that spend time with him and his gay lover.
But he is not telling it so to his very public GF?
The fukk!?!?!?!?
I think it's just the beginning of finding out exactly who YOUR version of the MC is and what happens in the remainder of your college experience with the choices you've made thus-far in addition to all the "post-choosing" choices you'll make in the upcoming episodes.

THe re is no sympathy to be had for a lying manipulative asshole,
mainly because there are boys and girls whom he told already and are keeping the secret.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Or maybeeeeeeee Jill's sister and James ran off together
It's impossible she's not dead actually she got inheritance from her sister sorry learned that on birthday date. Jill loved her sister what then is she raising awareness of about her sister? With her campaign. Also she was wearing her sisters beanie making it an inheritance of her passing. I think it's unlikely they ran away together and she died soon afterwards unless of course he was in fact a teacher that ran away with his student aka Jills sister and an accident accord leaving her sister dead and/or Bella's Husband dead. and she's raising awareness of student teacher relationships being bad for the school info structure.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Other people did know all along, there lies the fkking problem of his life:
Chad picked and chose who to spring the big news on and who to lie to.
How would you feel after months of hell in your relationship,
when you found out she had a whole ”nother happy life with lez friends?
It does not justify shit!
I looked at that in more of a pragmatic and matter-of-fact way. She wanted me to find out who he's cheating with, I found out and I told her. Quest completed. My hands are clean.
She also took it better than I think she would (that applies to a lot of things :Kappa:) and didn't blurt it out to other people when she had the chance so I don't feel like the outcome was negative.
Game the game you wish to play!

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Other people did know all along, there lies the fkking problem of his life:
Chad picked and chose who to spring the big news on and who to lie to.
How would you feel after months of hell in your relationship,
when you found out she had a whole ”nother happy life with lez friends?
It does not justify shit!

Game the game you wish to play!
Sage has the right to know the truth, of course I'd have preferred if the mc confronted Chad and told him to come clean because Sage deserves better, but don't forget that Chad can only blame himself in the end. Using someone as a cover, playing with their feelings, just to protect your secret is quite loathsome.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The room then could be of course a psycho closet of bella stalking them. After he ran away with Jill's sister.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes