JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Posts may come somewhat irregularly as soon as I have something exciting to share, not just on Fridays, at least for a while.

Fun times lie ahead of us, and I'm so damned excited to start working on Season 3 - where both big questions will be asked and answered!

Right now, I'm going to power on with work.

Love,
Dr PinkCake
Doesn't sound much like he has any plans on quitting soon to me.....hm.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I hope this stops the "Season 3 will be the last" talks.
not really, cause he is always telling this, and sometime later other things ^^ Nothing is for certain. But its a mood boost to read this.

And hopefully it stays that way and we will get the next big update pretty quick...

But iam not very interested in the interlude so far, regarding that i think it will be just a short episode with Zoey being the main focus... cause i just dont care for her, and i think this interlude is meant to be to change that... just so she "deserves" a big part in the next episodes... but for me i am sure, this will not gonna work... i just dont want her in the game. and no matter waht, she will be a big distraction for all the other relationships that i really not want to have.

But anyways, its nice to read that DPC is enjoying the release and is excited to work on season 3 and even wants to dig in now... wouldnt be a surprise though if we will hear something like "hm iam thinking of doing something different" in about half a year :D

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
not really, cause he is always telling this, and sometime later other things ^^ Nothing is for certain. But its a mood boost to read this.

And hopefully it stays that way and we will get the next big update pretty quick...

But iam not very interested in the interlude so far, regarding that i think it will be just a short episode with Zoey being the main focus... cause i just dont care for her, and i think this interlude is meant to be to change that... just so she "deserves" a big part in the next episodes... but for me i am sure, this will not gonna work... i just dont want her in the game. and no matter waht, she will be a big distraction for all the other relationships that i really not want to have.

But anyways, its nice to read that DPC is enjoying the release and is excited to work on season 3 and even wants to dig in now... wouldnt be a surprise though if we will hear something like "hm iam thinking of doing something different" in about half a year :D
He said he would talk about Dik's future in the short and long term. I may be wrong, but maybe this is a hint that there will be spin-offs in this universe with other characters? For example, with Derek

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
i downloaded the patch n pasted it in the game folder now it give me this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\New folder\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\New folder\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\New folder\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\New folder\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 686, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive characters.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the link... but unfortunately it didn't work for me. :( ... "The folder can't be found".

I'm on a Mac if that makes a difference.
All Ren'Py games on Mac keep their save files at ~/Library/Renpy/(name of game)
Fastest way to go there is the Go to folder command in Finder.: shift-command-G and paste ~/Library/Renpy in the window and click Go.

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Quick question, i was trying for an all "others" playthough, the hardest one to avoid was sage but at the ep7 hots party i am given the chance to "persue" her again, if i jump in at this point, am i still forced into the whole date her or dump her scenario?

StupidRabbit

Dec 30, 2018
Guys, after the part about telling the Diks about the Halloween party, the game keeps replaying the scene of the date with Bella and then goes back to the part about telling about the party. It keeps repeating. Is there any way to correct this? Thanks.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't see a help thread, so I have to post it over here but please remove this if it's not appropriate to ask for help here. I'm using MAC. I did use the unarchiver to extract the file, but I could not open the game file. It also says this when I tried it again too. Can someone please help! Thank you!

View attachment 1519410
Check if you got enough free space on the disk.
When you first unzipped the archive, did you get an app ?
And for some nitpicking: you're not using MAC, but a Mac.

• Haha
Reactions: gordonramsex

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You either need to put the beers away or make a booking with an optometrist forthwith, they look nothing alike?

Amelia is an elegant, attractive woman, while Madame is... neither of those.

View attachment 1519534 View attachment 1519535
you know those pics are 10 years apart!

what if daddy Royce blamed Amelia for the shit with Lana and divorced her leaving her without any financial support and she used all she had left of her previous job (in this case a massive boobjob) to get herself some financial security?

And Jill going through puberty without a mother to teach her the ropes might be the reason why she is always so insecure because daddy´s are not meant to talk to daughters about periods and protection!
I'd really like to see MC and Liam from Acting Lessons make an appearance eventually. I know Acting Lessons takes place years after but still, I think it'd be a pretty cool nod to all the older fans of DPC.
well why not as junior highs visiting college to get the feeling and being mesmerised by the dik´s?

Reactions: Hrllav

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
We are learning more and more about Sage.

Initially she came across as the bad girl, ready to fuck at a moments notice, anywhere, anytime. But it became obvious enough that she was hurting and the mc was just helping her to cope (sexually).

She's making mistakes as the President of the HOTs, trusting the self-serving Quinn too much, and too preoccupied with her own problems to see what is going on around her.

When she's finally out of the relationship with Chad, she's virtually throwing herself at the mc, even if he's shown no interest in her all along.

It seems Sage needs to be in a relationship to feel good about herself. Even a shitty relationship like the one with Chad, to her, was better than no relationship at all (hence why she stuck with him even when it was empty).

We find out she's not just some dumb bimbo but actually a hard working student, she just doesn't have the best of reputations (students and staff alike are surprised to see she's actually got brains - I guess when you prance around all day in a skirt that can never hide your underwear and your tits virtually hanging out of your top, people are gonna make some assumptions).

Then we find out she's not as kinky as we thought, and she doesn't know Quinn as well as she thought. The blindfold, the strappon, the ball gag, these all take Sage by surprise (while we didn't bat an eyelid).

And what do you know, the super sexy, guys would walk across burning coals to eat her shit, president of the HOTs, hasn't even had a threesome.

So Sage not being aware of Chad's gayness, Quinn's dodgy deals, her father's infidelity (and association with a campus prostitution ring), seems to be part of who she is. It's not that she's as naïve as Jill, it's just that she trusts those around her, and she's too caught up in her own shit to see warning signs (panties in Chad's gym bag was too much to miss though).

Regarding her never mentioning Tybalt as her brother, would you be telling people if he was yours? :ROFLMAO:
What you're basically saying Sage is fucking autistic. Which would be alright if she wasn't, I don't know, a president of sorority for quite a while?

What a cool scene. Riona is walking alone down the corridor in the mansion, and her friends are building love around her. There is so much sadness in this picture.
There's none. Zero. She's a top slut which in this context essentially means to each their own. On the contrary, she's free from tiresome drama like Ashley's having rn. If we'd replace Rio with someone like non-routed Maya, then - perhaps.

By the way, it seems that you and I are in minority regarding turning annoying (seemed a bit bugged) quick menu off. It's rather odd, does anyone actually using it, I wonder? Sure, less clicks in theory sometimes but it does take space and a fraction of "immershun" away.
What's up with the teeth in this update? The renders in this update seem to have taken a step backwards. Wasn't this noticed during production? This is the only game that I still play and look forward to. But it's been a disappointment both render and story-wise.
Yeah that's unfortunate but issues with them were noticable across the whole game (like that shot of MC in the train for instance) so I assume it's enormous pain in the ass to make them reflection free, most probably via postprocessing only? So regarding ep 8 issues - that's just probably due to pressure of time/crazy amount of work overall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • What I'm working on
  • Information about the Interlude
  • A new Q&A post where you can submit questions
  • Patreon tier changes
That's great because pointless speculations are fun only for so long. Also the dude showed his balls yet another time: "tier changes" may indicate only one direction - UP. God fucking bless f95.

Reactions: Redd23

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Urgently needed some scenes like this with no talking with sage

we got something like this in end of episode 5 with sage but after that nothing
But you can't have the same type of chemistry or relationship with everyone, otherwise all relationships would be copies except for the different personalities. To me this scene with Josy told me a lot and I like it a lot, I think we can expect great things from her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes