EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
I think it's sad that we already had to make that important decision on the crossroads. It would have been more fun to keep things open for a bit longer. And then see each character grow on the MC more so that the decision would have even more impact and weight, I think that would have been more interesting. And I also wish that Quinn was a real option I think there "bond" is really intriguing to see and to me one of the most interesting interactions. She only opens up a little bit to the MC lowering her wall just a little and other then that shes just beign a manipulative bitch to everyone else. Some mysteries are still not answerd like who actually trashed down the DIK's mansion and posted that picture of the teacher on rooster. I wonder if we will ever find those things out or if it's just getting ignored and forgotten.

Last edited:
Reactions: kih1952

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
As for the characters who finish college at the end of the year, I think the game will end at that point.

We will certainly have a flashforward to tell us what happens next, but clearly we will not have the three years of college of the MC.

Given the current pace of the game and the events that happen in a university year, we can say that we will have:

- next episode will be Halloween

- then there is Christmas and New Year's Day, not far after you can put Valentine's Day

- then we have events that belong to university life: Spring Break and end of the university year.

So 4 episodes. Between the end of the year (New Year's Day) and Spring Break, you can put one or two episodes, the same to reach the end of the academic year. Which means two seasons, eight episodes, if the pace of development is the same, that means two and a half more years.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

In general, I have plenty of exciting news to share with you soon about everything that's coming up for Being a DIK, both in the near future and long-term.
Hopefully he's announcing he's hiring a at least one person to speed up the development times or else it's going to ages for this game to be completed.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Why nobody talks about Josy and Maya solo routes? It certainly happens depends on your particular answer in one dialogue. But I don't think anybody go for it lol. It's understandable since there are not a lot of scenes for that route but it's there if you want to

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What's even weirder is I made a "trouple" only save in which I cold shoulder everyone but Josy/Maya.
Why would the MC even go "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" when he sees the family photo?

Sage: friend
Jade: teacher and nothing sexual ever happened
Burke: only met twice (library: said hey / Chad bullying)
Tybald: was not mean to him at any point

None of those warrant a freakout.
In my case it does make sense for the MC to say "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" since:
Sage: Girlfriend.
Jade: Teacher and with sex, after choosing Sage she gets angry and tells him never to talk to her again.
Burke: Nothing.
Tybalt: my Mc gave him such a punch at a party that I don't think they are very close friends.

It will depend a bit what choices you have made I suppose.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why nobody talks about Josy and Maya solo routes? It certainly happens depends on your particular answer in one dialogue. But I don't think anybody go for it lol. It's understandable since there are not a lot of scenes for that route but it's there if you want to
Because until DPC implements it in the game, those solo routes don't officially exist.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Because until DPC implements it in the game, those solo routes don't officially exist.
it's kinda implemented already tho. Whomever mc said that he still loves her, she is doubting about whether she did the right thing to leave mc and still have feelings for him. Also afaik there were some romance scenes happened in both solo routes of Maya and Josy

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Also btw why people say that Quinn is not a main love interest? I always thought that she is a main love interest and I even have a save for her. Did the dev confirm that Quinn is not a main girl but just a side girl?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Hopefully he's announcing he's hiring a at least one person to speed up the development times or else it's going to ages for this game to be completed.
Med school takes 5 years. I'm thinking that I'll finally able to play the completed game by my 3rd year of med school in 2024 if he doesn't hire another person to help with the game. We really do need all the help we can get.

I would love to play as Derek.
As would I. I want to see the choices inside his head.

1637934576757.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
it's kinda implemented already tho. Whomever mc said that he still loves her, she is doubting about whether she did the right thing to leave mc and still have feelings for him. Also afaik there were some romance scenes happened in both solo routes of Maya and Josy
Having a few lines of dialogues alluding to that doesn't mean it's actually implemented in the code logic. There is no official Maya or Josy route yet.

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Also btw why people say that Quinn is not a main love interest? I always thought that she is a main love interest and I even have a save for her. Did the dev confirm that Quinn is not a main girl but just a side girl?
Well she is not a option at the crossroads right? Because to me thats why it seems like that is the defineing moment of who you are going to be with. There might be an option later on but I really doubt that to be honest.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
If he plans to hire someone, or even already have outsourced/delegated some work (like mansion mini-game one might assume) - why the hell would he announce that? Name one reason.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
She doesn't get an end tile at the end of each chapter, only Bella, Jill, Sage, and the Wonder Twins do.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
If you look in the Official Walkthrough there's an information, that the Main Girls are Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella. Quinn is in the Side Girls Category.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If he plans to hire someone, or even already have outsourced/delegated some work (like mansion mini-game one might assume) - why the hell would he announce that? Name one reason.
To let everyone development times will be faster. That's extremely exciting news.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
On my third save of Ep. 8 right now and a question of utmost importance came up.

So, fanmade walkthrough, Page 59:
- you can message Jade if you chose her as your main LI, pick whatever dialogue option
What? How? I'm already through 2 saves with her path active and neither gave me the option to even choose her. I seriously doubt my next one where I'm already off her path will be the one.

I mean it's not like I'd seriously consider her for a long term relationship but with all we know now there's an obvious chance for a Mother/Daughter threesome on the horizon and I wouldn't want to miss that one for anything!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes