preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well she is not a option at the crossroads right? Because to me thats why it seems like that is the defineing moment of who you are going to be with. There might be an option later on but I really doubt that to be honest.
Oh sorry I haven't play the last version. Can I ask you a question. I don't mind light spoilers. Can I play the game like Harem style and still choose the girl I want on cross-roads without any problem? I know I should stay away from Cathy and I know some choices closes some girls route but can I go to crossroads with multiple girls and still can choose what I want to be with there? Also what girls are the options in crossroads?

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Well she is not a option at the crossroads right? Because to me thats why it seems like that is the defineing moment of who you are going to be with. There might be an option later on but I really doubt that to be honest.
I think that's why DPC added the 'others' option. From the start of the game she was never considered to be one of the main LIs, but just seemed that way due to how DPC fleshed her out and gave her more personality around Episode 2 or 3, and he probably knows that some of us players would rather go for the side characters like Nicole, Quinn, Riona or Camila, thus the addition of the 'others' choice. I'm expecting another similar choice in the future for the side characters, or even a few events in which you can solidify your love interest among them.

Reactions: Bruno3

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
On my third save of Ep. 8 right now and a question of utmost importance came up.

So, fanmade walkthrough, Page 59:
- you can message Jade if you chose her as your main LI, pick whatever dialogue option
What? How? I'm already through 2 saves with her path active and neither gave me the option to even choose her. I seriously doubt my next one where I'm already off her path will be the one.

I mean it's not like I'd seriously consider her for a long term relationship but with all we know now there's an obvious chance for a Mother/Daughter threesome on the horizon and I wouldn't want to miss that one for anything!
I think that Jade as the LI is avaible when you can pick during the "Breakfast decision" the option "Others". But to do so I think you need to make certain decision earlier in the game (about the relationship with the Main Girls).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DirtyMario

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
Oh sorry I haven't play the last version. Can I ask you a question. I don't mind light spoilers. Can I play the game like Harem style and still choose the girl I want on cross-roads without any problem? I know I should stay away from Cathy and I know some choices closes some girls route but can I go to crossroads with multiple girls and still can choose what I want to be with there? Also what girls are the options in crossroads?
Well the closest you will get to a Harem is with Josey and Maya imo, but other than that not really. On the DIK path you kinda just fuck around without having a real bond, with the exeption of Sage I believe, or I must have missed something. So it really depends on how you want to go at it. At the chick path the most you can choose from (if you took all the correct decisions) are: Bella, Sadge, Josey / Maya and Jill.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
which is funny, at the love choice, quinn gets 5 pics while josy and maya just 2 each and 4 as couple, and rest of the others just 2 pics
Doesn't it depend on how much interaction MC had with the character in question? Because my MC got a slideshow movie of Sage, like holy shit that was straight up 10 minutes, while the side characters got at most 4 slides including Quinn could be more if you have done everything with her.

Reactions: hunter8013

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well the closest you will get to a Harem is with Josey and Maya imo, but other than that not really. On the DIK path you kinda just fuck around without having a real bond, with the exeption of Sage I believe or I must have missed something. So it really depends on how you want to go at it, at the chick path the most you can choose from (if you took all the correct decisions) are: Bella, Sadge, Josy and Maya and Jill.
You got me wrong. I don't expect harem rofl. What I am saying that if I date multiple girls up to crossroads, can I choose one of them be with without any problems? Or I should play solo routes which I only go for one girl ( except josy-maya) and have a save file for each route?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Doesn't it depend on how much interaction MC had with the character in question? Because my MC got a slideshow movie of Sage, like holy shit that was straight up 10 minutes, while the side characters got at most 4 slides including Quinn could be more if you have done everything with her.
no idea, i just looked at the pics with unren, those numbers are the max you can get; top is sage with 7, bella and jill 6, quinn 5, maya+josy 4, maya separate, josy separate and the others 2 each

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Well the closest you will get to a Harem is with Josey and Maya imo, but other than that not really. On the DIK path you kinda just fuck around without having a real bond, with the exeption of Sage I believe, or I must have missed something. So it really depends on how you want to go at it. At the chick path the most you can choose from (if you took all the correct decisions) are: Bella, Sadge, Josey / Maya and Jill.
Also I'm playing with a mod so I can date all the girls the paths don't matter to me

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
which is funny, at the love choice, quinn gets 5 pics while josy and maya just 2 each and 4 as couple, and rest of the others just 2 pics
I don't know how you counted it or played your game, but (I don't know how is is with Quinn) I checked it: Josy and Maya gets 3 single picture each and 4 as a couple (that gives 7 - still more that what you say about Quinn), Jill and Bella gets 9 pictures and Sage gets 6. ;)

EyeCannon

Nov 19, 2019
You got me wrong. I don't expect harem rofl. What I am saying that if I date multiple girls up to crossroads, can I choose one of them be with without any problems? Or I should play solo routes which I only go for one girl ( except josy-maya) and have a save file for each route?
Hmm I believe that there is a certain point were you have dedicate yourself to Jill over Sadge so then you will have to go for Jill at that point so she stays an option for the MC , but I thought that you still could date Sadge on the side. But other than that I believe you can still date multiple of them without any restrictions but this is for the Chick path. As for having any problems, the others will be mad at you and there will probaly be more resentfulness by the others towards the MC in the future but who knows :devilish:.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I don't know how you counted it or played your game, but (I don't know how is is with Quinn) I checked it: Josy and Maya gets 3 single picture each and 4 as a couple (that gives 7 - still more that what you say about Quinn), Jill and Bella gets 9 pictures and Sage gets 6. ;)
they repeat, check the game with unren BeingADIK_2021_11_25_13_39_17_037.jpg

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
To let everyone development times will be faster. That's extremely exciting news.
But his patreon numbers broke records, which means people are "excited" already right now. There's no need to assure them or raise expectations even more. On the other hand, he could corner himself with such an announce because extra labour also means complications thus not always leads to smoothing things up, at least at first. Moreover, some patrons might get concerned over such news regarding product coherence, consistensy and overall quality. Not everyone values deadlines above all.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
There's story inconsistencies then. Liam and MC from AL are at LEAST 30+.. Tommy and Rusty started the DIK fraternity... if that's the case, then where are Liam and MC from AL?... Plus, MC says he cashed out his investments in 2017 which would probably mean he's telling a story from 2017 hence he'd be older now and it would have to be after the year 2017.
I know that initially DPC wanted the AL story and the BaDIK story to inhabit the same universe, but then later backed off that idea. So I wouldn't expect to see Liam or the AL MC anytime soon at B&R (man, that's a lot of acronyms).

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
they repeat, check the game with unren View attachment 1519716
Well, and there's the difference of the way we both counted it. I counted the images that were showed during the scene, and you counted it looking in the files.
But even by looking it your way you can see, that every Main Girl has at least 6 files (with Sage having 7 from what i see). Probably DrPinkCake knowing, which girls he picked as the Main Girls decided, how may files will they have, and later maked files for the Side Girls, knowing to not going to high with the number. And Quinn just as a Side Girl that in the person who is somehow important for the story has more that other Side Girls, but never more or equal that Main Girls. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are stuck in Bella heaven until next update!
Level 3209545943859 reached .. forever happyness fulfilled!

Guys, after the part about telling the Diks about the Halloween party, the game keeps replaying the scene of the date with Bella and then goes back to the part about telling about the party. It keeps repeating. Is there any way to correct this? Thanks.
you know those pics are 10 years apart!

what if daddy Royce blamed Amelia for the shit with Lana and divorced her leaving her without any financial support and she used all she had left of her previous job (in this case a massive boobjob) to get herself some financial security?

And Jill going through puberty without a mother to teach her the ropes might be the reason why she is always so insecure because daddy´s are not meant to talk to daughters about periods and protection!
well why not as junior highs visiting college to get the feeling and being mesmerised by the dik´s?
Unless she had this wonderful phenom woman Bella is who she plots mean jokes with.
The whole shenanigans with the hed dimwitted house mate wuold not be possible 4 a prude.

kidomasa

Jul 6, 2019
Yes, you can choose at the end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I know that initially DPC wanted the AL story and the BaDIK story to inhabit the same universe, but then later backed off that idea. So I wouldn't expect to see Liam or the AL MC anytime soon at B&R (man, that's a lot of acronyms).
It really is a lot of acronyms! It's actually nice that we can all use acronyms for a lot of different things and immediately understand what each other is talking about though. Anyone else reading this would be lost.

I know DPC was wanting BaDIK to be a prequel to AL but then scrapped the idea. It would be cool if he threw us a little easter egg though :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why forshaddow this whole game with a tragic future other game?
All the acting lessons in the world and MC still could not avert a tragedy.
Such a great thing dragging a careless happy young love game into a horror story.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes