Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
need to know if pregnancy test is still in Maya/Josy friendship route
Shows up constantly. Will say with 99% certainly it has nothing to do with the MC at all, but quite likely his maggot brother.
2 Questions:

1) Was it ever made clear if the images that we saw during Maya's "kliq tour" in Episode 1 were actually happening as Maya and MC walked around the campus? Even by this game's logic, I find the idea that Quinn, Sage, and Camila were all sunbathing topless in the front yard of the HOT House, which is supposedly on the main campus, VERY hard to believe.
The clique tour was fine. While unusual in the US, in Canada (or at least some of its provinces) it's perfectly fine for women to go around topless. Here they're merely sunbathing on their sorority lawn, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Remember, DPC isn't a prude like most US normies, so he may not even have given it much thought.
guys, a question.. is Madame Rose's true identity Amelia [Jill's Mom] ? she seems similar
Fuck no. It's much more likely that it's an older Miranda. Facial structure is almost identical, like her daughter Bianca.
God, we didn't even know that one of his relatives had died. And he continued to work.
I didn't see him say anybody died. Mourning a tragic family event. Could be a cancer diagnosis, or any number of things. I could be blind, though.

Escanor89

Oct 8, 2019
After playing through a couple of times, I'm beginning to think that Chad will actually step up and help MC if you've been nice to him even when he's been an asshole. Like, he almost looks thoughtful every time MC sticks up for him, and not telling Sage that Chad is gay (because it's not his secret to tell) probably furthers that.

And MC is clearly being set up to replace Tommy in the frat.
He's being setup to take over frat.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
I'd really like to see MC and Liam from Acting Lessons make an appearance eventually. I know Acting Lessons takes place years after but still, I think it'd be a pretty cool nod to all the older fans of DPC.
No, it's not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
No, it's not.
There's story inconsistencies then. Liam and MC from AL are at LEAST 30+.. Tommy and Rusty started the DIK fraternity... if that's the case, then where are Liam and MC from AL?... Plus, MC says he cashed out his investments in 2017 which would probably mean he's telling a story from 2017 hence he'd be older now and it would have to be after the year 2017.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'd really like to see MC and Liam from Acting Lessons make an appearance eventually. I know Acting Lessons takes place years after but still, I think it'd be a pretty cool nod to all the older fans of DPC.
Yeah, give them an end cameo as the next generation.

He's being setup to take over frat.
I meant in the more immediate future. Tommy seems like he's one problem away from losing his shit in a bad way.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

This last week was insane in so many ways. It was the most hectic and fun release so far. There are always going to be problems during releases, but it went relatively smoothly despite some hiccups. The game has gotten too big, both in popularity and file size, to distribute to patrons effectively. It's a wonderful problem to have.

Each server used was struggling all week long, and it was exhausting trying to deliver the update in a timely fashion. I apologize to everyone affected by the slow download speeds, file corruption, and waiting time; I truly did the best I could. The current download links are stable, and the server load has cooled down over the week.

It's comforting to know that Season 3 will be like pushing the reset button on the file size. So, the next download will be significantly smaller, and I will provide patches again in the future.

Make sure that you keep the game on your PC since Season 1 and Season 2 are considered complete now. If you want to replay episodes 1-8 in the future, you will need the 0.8.x version. There are still some bugs in the current version that I'm fixing, so a v0.8.2 will come out at some point, both as a smaller patch and a full download.

Thanks to everyone for staying patient before and during the release week! And a special thanks to patrons helping each other figure things out when I had to sleep. The beta testers, proofreader, admins, and moderators, also deserve huge thanks for their efforts.

Amidst the network issues and bug fixes, I haven't fully appreciated the feedback and overwhelming response you've sent my way. I've been feeling like a robot trying to put out fires as they started, but the impact of the release is starting to dawn on me.

All of your comments and praise humble me, making me very emotional to read your words. I poured my heart and soul into this episode - and I did so while mourning a tragic family event, but developing this game provided me with a distraction and kept me sane and healthy. And if that doesn't prove how much this game means to me, nothing will.

It's been wonderful to deliver the full second season to you, and I truly wish that all of you thought that the wait was worthwhile. Thank you for supporting and trusting me during the development months of episode 8 and for the incredible support during release. Not only did we become 15000 DIKs, but even 17000 in a matter of 4 days! That's nuts! You are amazing!

I want to celebrate these patron count milestones with you. I have something special planned for this occasion that I will share at a better moment.

In general, I have plenty of exciting news to share with you soon about everything that's coming up for Being a DIK, both in the near future and long-term.

You can look forward to posts including this and more:

• What I'm working on
  • The upcoming Steam release
  • Season 2 patch information
  • The episode 8 walkthrough
  • Information about the Interlude
  • Patron milestone celebration
  • A new Q&A post where you can submit questions
  • Patreon tier changes
Posts may come somewhat irregularly as soon as I have something exciting to share, not just on Fridays, at least for a while.

Fun times lie ahead of us, and I'm so damned excited to start working on Season 3 - where both big questions will be asked and answered!

Right now, I'm going to power on with work.

Love,
Dr PinkCake
Yes, dude.

DrPinkCake's words are the best answer to the huge big morons who started writing that he's tired, he had enough with the game, that he's gonna end the game in the near future, and so on.

BaDIK is alive & kicking and it's gonna rock for a long long time. (y)(y)(y)

I Can't wait for the next news from Dr PinkCake. Yep :sneaky:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
E8 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink, additional arrow added to a couple which are hard to spot.

Free roam special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode 7

Episode 6
Episode 5
Dude, could you put these in zip files please. It's ridiculous to try to open every single image and save every single image on here. Thanx.

• Angry
Reactions: slackster

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Now my day is made, it's fucking made, but please tell me that was one of you guys!! That would pretty much have my week sewn up too! :ROFLMAO:
it was probably dalli but he already has a theory he saw DPC this morning

Can you still fix the windows if you turned off the mini game? anyone knows?

imincsan

Aug 10, 2017
3ed pack quest locations:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Heycock to do list, Update.

This episode had three clear winners. Blondes, boobs, and Milfs.
Yet another great winners were thoose girls... the forgotten ones, thoose poor extras who only wants to be a part of the story, to be accepted with welcoming hands by the players and a growing dick by the MC. So, let's see how we are doing in the pussy examination department, and what are our goals for the upcomming episodes:

1) Done.

2) Work in progress

3) New aditions

4) No further advance.

5) We will miss you

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes