Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I like the hypothesis Lynette but it is unlikely, difficult that it is a preview of the flashback, DPC has never done it before, they are not previews before the update, but a piece of history.

I doubt that it is Zoey because otherwise it would mean that she is out of the game, even if only as a temptation who would go to the stranger who came back pregnant with who knows who? right after having possibly made official who among the LIs, who has courted for 8 episodes and 4 years, he prefers

to be at least a temptation she must be "free" and inviting
Alright, then it's Tommy's other girlfriend. :p

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Sep 9, 2021
I like the hypothesis Lynette but it is unlikely, difficult that it is a preview of the flashback, DPC has never done it before, they are not previews before the update, but a piece of history.

I doubt that it is Zoey because otherwise it would mean that she is out of the game, even if only as a temptation who would go to the stranger who came back pregnant with who knows who? right after having possibly made official who among the LIs, who has courted for 8 episodes and 4 years, he prefers

to be at least a temptation she must be "free" and inviting
Hey How about Mona :cautious: :whistle: :coffee:, Ashley :censored: or someone close(In some way) to mc that have direct impact on story or mc, Because tommy and his chick story . . . I don't give a shit !

That's not a security camera it's a projector ;)
Or A light system in class :rolleyes: :cautious: :LOL:, Like a hanging bulb

A projector? For what? Holograms?:rolleyes::unsure:

There's a little glass ball. I don't know any projector with a glass ball. But I know of many security cameras that have a lens that swivels and is protected from damage by a round safety glass.:cool:
Do you see that shit man , It's glowing toward ground just like hanging bulb. it's not a camera or projector.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlarsen

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Do you mean spring break? Just a guess.:rolleyes:

But Rusty definitely fucked Arieth on the beach. You can see that in EP3 on a photo and in EP6 Rusty himself says that it took him a week to get the sand out of his ass cunt. (y)

The DIK's, how many I don't know, still had contact with Vinny after he left. We will find out at the party after the cum petition in EP2. (y)

Surfing is best in the sea, in my opinion. Beach is located by the sea. There is a possibility, just a possibility, that Zoey might know some DIK's or former DIK's.:unsure:
Surfing is best on the sea... who would say it? xD

Reactions: dalli_x

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Alright, then it's Tommy's other girlfriend. :p
That test could be just as well an other red herring.
We still have no clue what is behind that stupid door in Bella's home and that was teased at the end of ep 3 iirc...

The fuck fuck fuck reaction of the MC at the end makes no sense, or it only makes sense if u actually fuck Jade.

The Maya/Josy solo path was implied halfway in ep 5...and there no progress at all.
Josy is main LI, it is damn time that the Maya/Josy relationship finaly breaks....

Reactions: bebiho

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I'm convinced that the pregnancy involves one of Derek's partners because a new plot has to be found for the main character's sidekick after the cum-petition, so Ashley or Wendy could well be the happy mothers-to-be (it's unlikely to be the retired teacher though...).

Or maybe Jamie's girlfriend is pregnant again for the running gag.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
the name of the college reminds me of this and coincidentally fits for how Tommy will react if it is in fact him and Heather
I swear I recognize that guy's voice but I can't tie it to a name, or even what this animation was from, but it was a perfect clip for the thread. Nice find!
Based off everything I've seen, Anthony seems to be the one decent dude in the alpha frat. So I think her being torn is a legit thing, if it's not her being pregnant.
Decent, absolutely. Not that bright, but I think that's largely true of most of the Tri-Alpha crowd. It's not that often you get a monstrous physique and high-grade intelligence.
I hope it is not Heather otherwise it would mean goodbye glory dreams
Why's that? If she's pregnant, odds are if the MC gets in there she's going to be a lot more wild. Emotional fluctuation, and absolutely no worry whatsoever that the MC would knock her up. Damage is already done.
This perspective may or may not be based on actual events I've experienced.
Hmm could be that one girl in Tommy's bed who we still don't know the identity of :unsure: if that's the case it could be the thing that splits up him and Heather which could lead to her trying to get with Mc for those who like her
Nah, that was Tania, as confirmed in ep 8 dialogue (and much previous discussion was along that line as well). But we already knew he'd been with Tania before, many times, so I'm curious how this makes him +3 rather than +2. Are Tommy & Heather not counting it as individual people, but rather all instances of physicality?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why's that? If she's pregnant, odds are if the MC gets in there she's going to be a lot more wild. Emotional fluctuation, and absolutely no worry whatsoever that the MC would knock her up. Damage is already done.
This perspective may or may not be based on actual events I've experienced.
if MC has sex with it it automatically becomes a theoretical LI, or at least it becomes one for some players

the patreons don't like a one-night stand, they also lick Madame...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
A solid maybe. She has her own end page, like the main girls, but you can only get there by choosing "others" at the end of chapter 8.
If you do it right you don't even have to choose... ;)
The fuck fuck fuck reaction of the MC at the end makes no sense, or it only makes sense if u actually fuck Jade.
Whatever you do you will pick a bone with Tybalt... so the fuck fuck fuck fuck in this case is a canon with regards of the whole family picture ! ;)
I know of many security cameras that have a lens that swivels and is protected from damage by a round safety glass.:cool:
That is possible... but I've never seen a security camera that shines a bright spotlight telling everybody that " Yooohooo I'm watching from HERE ! " :ROFLMAO:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
This is pure conjecture/fan fic with nothing in the story to back it up but if the pregnancy is Ashley it could give Derek a decent arc… he drops out (but not before transferring his college fees to Maya because as we’ve established college tuition in this game can do whatever the plot requires it to do. Common sense be damned) and Neil finds him a job and becomes a surrogate father figure after Patrick disowns him for having children out of wedlock.

Ok now I just want Derek and Neil to bro it up as contractors. Nothing in the story remotely indicates this yet but helping his sister and stepping up and being a father seems like a very Derek thing to do.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
This is pure conjecture/fan fic with nothing in the story to back it up but if the pregnancy is Ashley it could give Derek a decent arc… he drops out (but not before transferring his college fees to Maya because as we’ve established college tuition in this game can do whatever the plot requires it to do. Common sense be damned) and Neil finds him a job and becomes a surrogate father figure after Patrick disowns him for having children out of wedlock.

Ok now I just want Derek and Neil to bro it up as contractors. Nothing in the story remotely indicates this yet but helping his sister and stepping up and being a father seems like a very Derek thing to do.
The pregnant one is Arieth. Quinn has been selling sugar pills instead of birth control pills to her boyfriend Dawe.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

Actually I wouldn't hate that story. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes