DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't see Tommy stepping up and being a man for once with Heather, everything up until this point shows me how much of a "idgaf about my life" attitude he has the fact that he's doing drugs and not honoring his agreement with Heather is testament to that.
Yeah, given Tommy's personality he really seems to be floundering in the present B&R environment. DPC should introduce ROTC to campus, it would be perfect for Tommy.

And just to drop an aside in here, what kind of fucked up name is Burgmeister & Royce for a college? It sounds like an accounting firm not an independent college.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
It can't be any girl, that MC had sex with, because even when you make a playthrough where you won't have sex with anyone the pregnancy test still will be showed. We've already made that conclusion ;)

Edit:
Or maybe I should say it a little bit different - it can't be a girl, that is a possible LI for MC, and it can't be MC's child.
I don't think you understood what I meant. If you did have sex with someone, the pregnancy test being one of those girl's would be one of many paths. If you had sex with nobody, the pregnancy would also be it's own path but just different. Pregnancy path, but you give a fuck because it's yours or you give a fuck because it belongs to someone that we're cool with. At the end of the day a conclusion can't be made until DPC writes it lol

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Yeah, given Tommy's personality he really seems to be floundering in the present B&R environment. DPC should introduce ROTC to campus, it would be perfect for Tommy.

And just to drop an aside in here, what kind of fucked up name is Burgmeister & Royce for a college? It sounds like an accounting firm not an independent college.
Well, it's owned by rich families so it's not too far fetched that the name would sound so pretentious

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Jill catching MC and Bella really landed for me.
Your phrasing is what I noticed. "Catching" MC? MC wasn't hiding shit (if purely on a Bella path, at least). She saw them, she didn't 'catch' them. The phrasing implies they are doing something illicit. They're both adults, and they're fucking each others' brains out throughout her house, and then Jill just walks away. I love the shocked look on her face.

Granted, it plays out very slightly differently if you're pursuing Jill as well, in which case, well.. you get what you deserve? Jill certainly looks angry later on if you were chasing them both beforehand.
Why is update patch just 42 mb is that the whole new update ...? I thought 8 episode has been released now
The update is the 8.1 update to the 8.0 release only, there is no official update from episode 7 to 8.
When I had the option to pick a relationship only Sage and "others" were available; how can I have a relationship with Quinn? I think I had everything right with her
Quinn is not a main girl, only the main girls get separate entries. Quinn is a side girl, and thus 'others'.
I just wanna come in and say that Dany is really fucking hot and I understand my man Jamie for having doubts
Physically, I have liked her since the start, but when she attacked MC over Jamie getting his ass kicked, she crossed the line from 'cute' to 'fuck that uppity bitch'. I didn't get Jamie's ass kicked, Dawe is just a sucker-punching bitch. (#FUCKYOUDAWE ?) Seeing her absolutely retarded mentality in episode 8 (non-binary bunny?) solidified her as one of the first I'll throw on the funeral pyre with no remorse. Right after Linda.
Dont know what I did wrong after I downloaded and move the resent update patch to the game folder just like the instruction said. But now I cant open the game.

This what happen after I patch:
View attachment 1522657

PS> Didn't install any mods in this game before I patch it.
Based on what I've seen in the past pages of this thread, it looks like you tried to apply the update patch to episode 7, which is not going to work. The update was for 8 to 8.1, not from 7 to 8. The only official way to get the whole game is to download the whole game for episode 8 (there is an unofficial 7-8 update somewhere in the thread). The error you are getting is because you don't have the full game resources, so it can't load them.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018

the name of the college reminds me of this and coincidentally fits for how Tommy will react if it is in fact him and Heather

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I agree that Heather would make for the biggest shakeup since Tommy would have to man up for once in his life.

But there are also subtle hints that it's Sally (the relationship turbulence that the mc has detected).

And then possibly even more compelling:

Ashley: "Yeah, I went to see him, but Derek... I don't know what to do."​
Derek: "I want you, Ashley..."​
Ashley: "Um... Let's talk in my room."​

Either she's simply torn between Derek and Anthony, or she's fucking pregnant.
Based off everything I've seen, Anthony seems to be the one decent dude in the alpha frat. So I think her being torn is a legit thing, if it's not her being pregnant.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
This conclusion can also be wrong, considering the one Maya Rooster Cluck with the intermediate tests. Derek writes something about premature ejaculation and Josy doesn't react very well to it. This could suggest that the MC may have impregnated Maya in EP7 without meaning to. Why I come up with this is simple. Maya doesn't mind the MC jerking off inside her in EP8. :unsure:
Josy doesn't react well to that, because she thinks it's weird when she reaches climax faster than her partner.

Reactions: Ilhares

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
But the story is not so good. It´s a lot of clichés of old movies of the 80´s and 90´ like "American Pie" or "National Lampoon" with plotlines of soap operas and the morals of the egemonic "progressive" agenda, that is being imposed in most countries of the western civilization. Nothing really interesting.
You are new so you wouldn't necessarily know this, but before the launch of BADIK, DPC had openly stated that his goal is to make the game feel like that genre of movies.

Reactions: Ilhares

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
what happend to the rooster app, basically no option to comment to any clucks aside from jill date and derek shop complaint

w1drng22

Jun 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
One of the best games ever. Period.

Reactions: bebiho and Hermith

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
It can't be any girl, that MC had sex with, because even when you make a playthrough where you won't have sex with anyone the pregnancy test still will be showed. We've already made that conclusion ;)

Edit:
Or maybe I should say it a little bit different - it can't be a girl, that is a possible LI for MC, and it can't be MC's child.

I have to correct this info a little here...
All sex is avoidable except one.
Because it already happened before MC went to B&R.

Even with all the theorie of the pregnancy on MC with his first GF.
I highly believe this theory will not be legit, how long has she been moved out before MC went to B&R.
it only takes 9 months till birth, if all goes well. unless premature or complications occurs.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
- It could be, as many point, Heather, and Tommy is the father.
- It could be a LI who slept with others, but the conflic element wouldn't work much if your MC is not pursuing the route.
- It could be a student who slept with professor Burke
- It could be Elena, but it would be a conflict only if the father is not John Boy, but i just don't see them in the role.
- It could be someone related to Derek, even if is too much of a positive suppor character.
Sorry, but you basically say it can be any girl in the game, except Arieth... that is kinda pointless... no offense. (and i dont think its Arieth too, cause she wouldnt be able to use a test the proper way :D)

And how should Mona be pregnant from Burke? she refused to have sex with him, its the reason why she was leaving college... i dont get it why so many people think mona can be pregnant by burke without even noticing that she rejected him in ep5 and is later gone and burke deleted her sholarship... ord do you think she was raped offscreen and nobody noticed? Very unlikely.

But never mind... i told my point of view about the pregnancy several times...

Heather, Ashley or a girl Burke is connected too, here most likely camila...

I think it will be propbably Ashley, most players dont care that much about Heather and the Burke story will go on unaffected a while iam afraid... cause i think the burke thing is the "big picture" overall storywise.

With Ashley we have a girl that appeared more and more with each episode, and Derek is the best friend of MC... it would have a big impact on the personal side. And personal drama is DPCs main focus so far. And yeah if its Ashley, the child would be Dereks, but maybe its not that clear to them, and we get a little bonus drama about that cause Ashley is with Big A for now...

But i really hope it will be a girl connected to Burke... i just think this whole thing needs some serious progress. And with the forshadowing at the end, and a conntected pregnancy to Burke... we would get this thing really going. Would be my prefered outcome, but i just dont belive that DPC has the plan to do that soon. Or maybe DPC will postpone that pregnancy reveal until the end of season 3, wouldnt be a surprise... and its the most discussed topic at this point. And DPC likes to let those speculations stay alive very long. I expect we wont know who is pregnant until the end of season 3.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I have to correct this info a little here...
All sex is avoidable except one.
Because it already happened before MC went to B&R.

Even with all the theorie of the pregnancy on MC with his first GF.
I highly believe this theory will not be legit, how long has she been moved out before MC went to B&R.
it only takes 9 months till birth, if all goes well. unless premature or complications occurs.
Zoey left over a year ago when we first talk about her in the game and hasn't talked to the Mc in over half a year

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes