BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
There's a debate going on right now over on the Dating My Daughter thread. If you're not familiar with it DMD was once one of the most popular games on this forum but that was when it was only about two chapters. If you were to play it now I think you would find that the entire 3rd and 4th chapters are a huge let down from the first two. In fact they're repetitive and boring.
Yeah i agree i used to play that game but now i didn't played it for over a year and i just noticed a new update is out and i'm not curious about it...
When a story is done it's done. Trying to milk it for more money or pander to fan's that can't let it go only diminishes the quality of the original work.
Imo this game could go for one more season like 12 episodes and maybe one or two epilogues cuz honestly i don't see what's to show more, i think 4 episode are enough to show one year of college for mc with all the hollidays (cuz apparantley these are one of the big highlights for this game, we will have halloween, pretty sure then christmas, new year and spring break in it) and 1-2 epilogues to show us some closure to the story of different characters... but of course if he wants to drag all 4 yrs of mc's college (or how many yrs the mc has in college) for the sake of we all know what then be it...

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well but "good for the story" cannot came from your opinion, or mine for that purpose. You, me, whoever, could think that the story is becoming boring. But if DPC and most of the fans dont agree with us...
Couse they dont seem to agree with that statement.

And milk is a really strong word, we should avoid using it couse it's not fair. Icstor is a milker. He gave an update worth of 2 weaks of work after a waiting of 18 month. DPC just gave the biggest update any game in this site has ever seen in 7 months. He is not going to mil anyone, he is going to deliver his work as he always does to people who enjoy it and pay for it.
I think we aren't talking about the same thing. I said it would be better to stick to a complete and great story even if it's shorter, than to prolong it just because it's popular. Sure, the game is popular right now, everyone loves it, even some of the haters wouldn't be here if it wasn't their guilty pleasure, but if the quality would drop for a long period of time, it could change.

Also, I never said he is milking it or he would want to do that, I said he could do it and people aren't exactly fans of people like Icstor. :)

Rouruki

May 31, 2021
Dont know what I did wrong after I downloaded and move the resent update patch to the game folder just like the instruction said. But now I cant open the game.

This what happen after I patch:
Capture.PNG

PS> Didn't install any mods in this game before I patch it.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think i'll be happy with whatever DPC decides. I just hope the ending is like a little less burny though this MC seems like he deserves a stalker far more then Acting Lessons guy. I'm pretty sure he would make most the yandere's hot under the butcher knife if you know what i mean ;)

Reactions: Hermith and shazba

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Milking doesn't necessarily mean delivering fuck all and taking money for it (e.g. ICSTOR),
It's a new argot for me. But I still think is unfair to use the word to describe both devs. One is efectively scamming his supporters. The other is, in your example, giving them what they want against the preference of some old players. If we called the first Milkstor, what goes for the later one.

Right now it seems like we are somewhere near the middle.
I agree. Its what i am trying to explain to the people who thinks its going to last 2 episodes.

None of us have any idea what direction the story will take now that we have seemingly locked in a love interest.
I think we have too many ideas. Some think we re close to the end, some think its going to last 30 episodes, some think the game is becoming crap, other thinks its better than ever.

Reactions: tlarsen and shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
most sensible people will choose the former option, but we don't really know that guy's schedule and nothing we could do about it. I heard 16~20 episodes is planned? but don't really know the details. it could be done reasonablely well in three or four seasons; prolonging the series usually doesn't end well and we have numerous precedents in TV shows.
If he did go on that long he would HAVE and this is no if's and or buts have to close out most of the remaining conflicts and think up new one's if he didn't then he'd just be stalling it out. He'd have to rap up current drug/prostitution drama and find new drama to hold though i think with her father. Being virtually on the side burner next to this there's allot of potential he's so controlling that i don't think having her own money would stop him from trying to manipulate her that's really not how manipulative people work. Hell he could even start hurting her through Derek.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's a new argot for me. But I still think is unfair to use the word to describe both devs. One is efectively scamming his supporters. The other is, in your example, giving them what they want against the preference of some old players. If we called the first Milkstor, what goes for the later one.

I agree. Its what i am trying to explain to the people who thinks its going to last 2 episodes.

I think we have too many ideas. Some think we re close to the end, some think its going to last 30 episodes, some think the game is becoming crap, other thinks its better than ever.
He's selling this game on steam for 25 dollars a pop if he did end it after 2 more episodes they would have to be as long as four or half the price and 12.50 doesn't sound like a round number at all.I suppose he could let it go for 10 dollars and make it a nice round 60 dollar game price tag. But if sells on steam are good i don't think he'll stop at a 2 episode release imho. My guess is this def goes on for 4 more episodes rounding it out at 12. Unless it goes longer which wether it does or doesn't I hope his next work is just as good the only disappointment would him retiring in general or of course rushing a close to being a dik without closer.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
He's selling this game on steam for 25 dollars a pop if he did end it after 2 more episodes they would have to be as long as four or half the price and 12.50 doesn't sound like a round number at all.I suppose he could let it go for 10 dollars and make it a nice round 60 dollar game price tag. But if sells on steam are good i don't think he'll stop at a 2 episode release imho. My guess is this def goes on for 4 more episodes rounding it out at 12. Unless it goes longer which wether it does or doesn't I hope his next work is just as good the only disappointment would him retiring in general or of course rushing a close to being a dik without closer.
The plan is to have 16 episodes. 4 season, 4 releases on Steam. Everyhting about 2 more episodes was completely made out by people who has been haiting this episode since I came to this forum for the first time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The plan is to have 16 episodes. 4 season, 4 releases on Steam. Everyhting about 2 more episodes was completely made out by people who has been haiting this episode since I came to this forum for the first time.
I don't think it's ever been confirmed officially, or even unofficially

the fact that to date the seasons are 4 episodes leads us to think that it will always be so, but even this is not in any way confirmed

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Nah, most girls aren't looking their best when there's a cock in their mouth, it's just the psychological aspect that makes it look so good, so Jill, on a bad day, would actually be enhanced while gagging away.

On that note, I didn't even think about it, but Jill didn't even touch the mc's cock, no hand or mouth foreplay... I guess that's something to look forward to on her branch, trying to talk her into something like that (handjob would be easy, but blowjob... :unsure:)

And on a similar note, I know there's not a lot of love out there for Sandy :cry: but come on guys, she looked pretty good giving a blowjob this episode. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course I only clicked on her out of curiosity, when Nicole and Lily are there, what chance does poor ol' Sandy have. I gotta admit though, it was still a hard choice, I thought I'd go for Nicole hands down, but after episode 7, it was a tough choice between Nicole and Lilly!
Jill did touch the MC cock it was a little hand job! It was really big progress compared to a finger. :sneaky:
I'm really looking forward to a blowjob or and most of all anal ;)

That Sandy scene was hot as fuck ! But you're right the choice between Nicole and Lily was fucking hard (both on the choice and the dick !) since we already have a close relationship with them, Sandy has to sidelined...

At least now I know that the cougar favourite meat is lamb chop. :LOL:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I don't think it's ever been confirmed officially, or even unofficially

the fact that to date the seasons are 4 episodes leads us to think that it will always be so, but even this is not in any way confirmed
Officialy its 14-20 episodes. We have a couple of clues that its going to have 16. Like this one:

screenshot0523.png
Anyhow, 14 or 16 is way more than 2. Thats was my point.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I think one of the HOT-hookers, pregnant with Burke's child would be the most story relevant thing.
Shit, I forgot about that. Yes, someone like Camila would be a relatively strong option but like in Heather's case it would cross any of them out from potential sex scenes (screwing a preggo girl not by the MC - this game is way too vanilla for that). On the other hand, we already see how Camila/Rio rotated out in this ep. and we got some influx of a fresh ass/tits so that's definitely possible if kinda early?

Still, I think Arieth facing the consequence of riding a cock-carousel is much more on point with overall game's theme: a major comedy character meet mild cheap drama.
-Lynette, quite possible, in a flashback obviously. Could be how she and her family seperatet and she choosed being with Neil.
What flashback? The sequence is not an equivalent of "coming up next" - it is what it is: literally the ending sequence, just on the background so to say. The time for "flashbacks" was before it. Jesus. And even assuming that - you're equating "touchy Neil's story" about how she flew after him because of l-O-v-E with "she realized she got knocked up thus run away". Building any serious relashionship on the fact of pregnancy is basically the anti-romantic premise.
And Quinn made that party happen not for pimping but for selling drugs to preps.
Yes but that's her own side-business, secondary to general whoring out circle. Quinn was the initiator but that doesn't change anything since we now know what exact connection did she mean by "use". I'm more concern about Sage-Quinn dialogue next to the car-wash scene "this is the line you don't cross", I need to replay that. The nuance here is if we assume Sage is aware about the whole restaurant thing that doesn't mean Quinn is aware about Burke's involment at all.
So you saying that Sage knows whole "restaurant" thing about her foster-father and then just going on about him to MC while crying? Dude, there is no way that Sage such a hypocrite.
She's crying because her ego took a massive hit (what, ego isn't mens exclusive thing) and she doesn't know how to cope with that because her parents were basically assholes. Besides, business is business even if dirty. See how DPC portrayed strippers for reference. Where is the contradiction?
When a story is done it's done. Trying to milk it for more money or pander to fan's that can't let it go only diminishes the quality of the original work.
It's hard to disagree with you here but it's BaDIK we're talking about. Story? What story? We barely see any and far from the end of it either way, too early for the milking talk, I'd be up for that :KEK:
And let's face it, the writing wasn't that great in his first game either introducing a surprise psycho killer in the third act is about as cheesy as you can get. And the forced crisis of the fire was even worse.

Yes, there is an attractive element to DPC's games, he can create characters that we all fall in love with. But he just doesn't possess the story telling talent to tell the story of that love.
He doesn't but thankfully the writing isn't the only game's appeal, right? Seems that it's just appeals more to you than to most. I'll write more on this soon in my summarizing post but you should know that well w/o me.
I don't think Tommy will simply be a client of Vinnie's, I think he will be what Lily is to Quinn, his agent for a new market for him thus increasing competition for Quinn (who Tommy wants to punish).
Awesome take. Yes, it will open quite a few possibilities over Tommy being a simple user. Moreover, there's a ground to that already: see Tommy-Nick dialogue in the free roam. Lets say Tommy will start pushing more and more DIKs (aside from others) to drug use which will lead to conflict and we need more real conflict ahead after such fucking peaceful and quiet season 2 ending.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't know why they hated the release i thought it lived up to the hype and was amazing i even loved the quinn sage scene they just put Sage on some kind of pedistal I think. We'll talk about most controversule inconsisity. Who her parents are. Though Sage wouldn't be ashamed of them there is a way that she simply has not told anyone who her parent's are. Because she doesn't want special treatment at college and/or Tobius cried like a bitch not to be associated the only one seeming to know who her parent's are being her bff Quinn.

Another point is She's been there for 3 years if there were murmurs in the halls about Sage being their daughter it happened year one. It's not something interesting enough to flurish for 3 years of college when you have real college drama talk going around.

As far as the threesome she spent her entire college life in the shadow of her "true love" Chad Call back to the Dik's creation flashback there isn't a single LI in this game that looks at our MC as lovingly as she looked at Chad when her and Chad was explaining to Tommy/Rusty that HOTs partied with Alpha's. She was twitterpated heart all in and for those reasons she looks back at her years wasted in college not exploring herself with regret.
It's not that Sage would never be interested in a threesome but I think Chad would be more interested in a Devils Threeway and she'd figure out pretty quick what was going down when Chad went down on the male extra. That isn't to say i'm to snobbish to double team someone with Derek but i know it's not gunna happen because the backlash would put this release to shame haha. EVERYONE would flip their collective shit haha.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Officialy its 14-20 episodes. We have a couple of clues that its going to have 16. Like this one:

View attachment 1522778
Anyhow, 14 or 16 is way more than 2. Thats was my point.
As long as it's not in the reflections in the pupil it could be a clue....

I don't remember ever reading 14, but it could be
between 14 and 20 there is all the difference in the world.
a horizon so wide personally generates several doubts about how much the story is already fixed, we are talking about at least 3 years of work for DPC and waiting for us more or less.

if I look at the last chapter I would say that we are AT LEAST half way through, if I look at the list of unsolved mysteries we might as well be in the prologue...

from the point of view of the narrative to me I did not like the turn of the last chapter, assumed that all the stories were at the same point when obviously it was not so, creating distortions for me obvious. but from a technical point of view I think it will improve the narrative in the next chapters, so welcome. we will see

Last edited:
Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I don't remember ever reading 14, but it could be
between 14 and 20 there is all the difference in the world.
I do remembered. It was one of the questions someone made to DPC. He is going to do that again, so we will probably have confirmation soon. Yes there is difference beetween 14 to 20 but not that much when you are at 8. It's still a way to go.
Besides the most accurate way to guess when you have a margin its usually a point in the middle. That's why without knowing the most probable is around 16.

from the point of view of the narrative to me the turn of the last chapter I did not like,
I can see why. I didn't like it either. But there are some good signs. The narrator voice sayd at the end something like: "Everything seems working fine thoose days" That means everything is going to go worst at some point. So a storm is coming and that should improve the story. At least that's my opinion.

Aug 8, 2021
you cant go for both, thats it... and Bella and Jill are in your bed after the end-choice, so you have to make a choice... its not a harem game, you have to do multiple playthroughs to see every girl. You can chase and date them all in one playthrough, but not get them all.
I get it now, thanks

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes