DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Nah, most girls aren't looking their best when there's a cock in their mouth, it's just the psychological aspect that makes it look so good, so Jill, on a bad day, would actually be enhanced while gagging away.

On that note, I didn't even think about it, but Jill didn't even touch the mc's cock, no hand or mouth foreplay... I guess that's something to look forward to on her branch, trying to talk her into something like that (handjob would be easy, but blowjob... :unsure:)

And on a similar note, I know there's not a lot of love out there for Sandy :cry: but come on guys, she looked pretty good giving a blowjob this episode. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course I only clicked on her out of curiosity, when Nicole and Lily are there, what chance does poor ol' Sandy have. I gotta admit though, it was still a hard choice, I thought I'd go for Nicole hands down, but after episode 7, it was a tough choice between Nicole and Lilly!
Well, I guess it did hide her teeth.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba
Sep 17, 2020
When I had the option to pick a relationship only Sage and "others" were available; how can I have a relationship with Quinn? I think I had everything right with her

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
That's just wishfull thinking coming out of your personal hate for the MC and BADIK.
Meanwhile in the real world:
View attachment 1522569

If it where for you he should have end the story by ep3 when he had 3k patrons. Now he had 18k. At some point you should just accept that he dont care about your preferences, but the preferences of the most.
I didn't check DPC's patreon lately, I'm glad it's that popular. :)

Also, while most of the time I don't agree with DavDR's strong opinions, here he has a point. A complete and round story is much better than a flat and prolonged one. If DPC thinks he can keep up the current quality for another 2-3 seasons, great, more BaDik for us, but deliberately prolonging it is not a good idea.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
When I had the option to pick a relationship only Sage and "others" were available; how can I have a relationship with Quinn? I think I had everything right with her
From what i understand Quinn is in the others category she doesn't have a solo route

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Meanwhile, to change the subject a little from the same old haters.

Here is Badik new calendar.

ep8 8.png

This episode took 2 weaks. We also got our first almost date, the fall of autum at the end of ep8. Tecnically 21 September. However DPC has no obligation to stuck with that date since seasons never really change in one day. If that date would be official we will still be 1 month and a weak from Halloween. However we could be only one weak, for example from that party.
We also got the midterms, wich would be 1 month and 2 weaks after we started class. Not sure if midterms work that way and there is also the chance that the time skip from ep 7 lasted more than 3 days, althought i dont see it likely.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Seems a bit odd. Lily mentioned than Quinn's prices were 30 % cheaper for the exact same products. If Quinn prices x2 are still 30 % cheaper, then the Pink Rose ladies have been deeply screwed for months. To the point Vinny really made the fool of them.

Not to mention Tommy used to hate Vinny. Buying drugs from his former rival must already be humiliating but paying him more than the double for it is a disgrace. Unless Vinny gives him a discount but it seems unlikely.
I don't think Tommy will simply be a client of Vinnie's, I think he will be what Lily is to Quinn, his agent for a new market for him thus increasing competition for Quinn (who Tommy wants to punish).

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I didn't check DPC's patreon lately, I'm glad it's that popular. :)

Also, while most of the time I don't agree with DavDR's strong opinions, here he has a point. A complete and round story is much better than a flat and prolonged one. If DPC thinks he can keep up the current quality for another 2-3 seasons, great, more BaDik for us, but deliberately prolonging it is not a good idea.
Well, the thing is, good idea for who?
For him? He is making tons of money and becoming more popular and famous. So clearly is not. And he is gonna do the best for himself as an author, keep working on it. Wathever he wants to do tomorrow it would help to had 30k patreons and not 10k.

For the story?. Well, eveyone will have his own opinions. Personally i was remembing this last days Acting Lessons. Althought sometimes it was fun, for 90% of the game was kinda boring, nothing really important happened. Untill the end, who was fantastic.
We dont know where this is going.

• Hey there
Reactions: sava75

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Meanwhile, to change the subject a little from the same old haters.

Here is Badik new calendar.

View attachment 1522582

This episode took 2 weaks. We also got our first almost date, the fall of autum at the end of ep8. Tecnically 21 September. However DPC has no obligation to stuck with that date since seasons never really change in one day. If that date would be official we will still be 1 month and a weak from Halloween. However we could be only one weak, for example from that party.
We also got the midterms, wich would be 1 month and 2 weaks after we started class. Not sure if midterms work that way and there is also the chance that the time skip from ep 7 lasted more than 3 days, althought i dont see it likely.
I would add a couple more days to EP8, if you're on Bella's route, on the last free roam event she texts MC asking about Jill and says that she hasn't seen her around college that week so my assumption is that the episode ends 2 or 3 days into the week.

Reactions: Heycock

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That's just wishfull thinking coming out of your personal hate for the MC and BADIK.
Meanwhile in the real world:
View attachment 1522569

If it where for you he should have end the story by ep3 when he had 3k patrons. Now he had 18k. At some point you should just accept that he dont care about your preferences, but the preferences of the most.
There is also a good chance that BADIK will be the number one best seller on steam when it launches. Previous season got top 20, and he only had about 5k Patreons possibly less

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well, the thing is, good idea for who?
For him? He is making tons of money and becoming more popular and famous. So clearly is not. And he is gonna do the best for himself as an author, keep working on it. Wathever he wants to do tomorrow it would help to had 30k patreons and not 10k.

For the story?. Well, eveyone will have his own opinions. Personally i was remembing this last days Acting Lessons. Althought sometimes it was fun, for 90% of the game was kinda boring, nothing really important happened. Untill the end, who was fantastic.
We dont know where this is going.
In the end if it's good for the story and the game it's also good for him. Sure he could milk this game for almost forever, but I'm sure he already figured it out by now. He can just stick to his plans for BaDik and after a well earned break he can start to work on new projects.

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I would add a couple more days to EP8, if you're on Bella's route, on the last free roam event she texts MC asking about Jill and says that she hasn't seen her around college that week so my assumption is that the episode ends 2 or 3 days into the week.
You re right. I actually choose Monday a little randomly. I just asume that every day passed we had sleeping sequence for the MC, like we haad the first episodes.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
In the end if it's good for the story and the game it's also good for him. Sure he could milk this game for almost forever, but I'm sure he has it figured out by now. He can just stick to his plans for BaDik and after a well earned break he can start to work on new projects.
Well but "good for the story" cannot came from your opinion, or mine for that purpose. You, me, whoever, could think that the story is becoming boring. But if DPC and most of the fans dont agree with us...
Couse they dont seem to agree with that statement.

And milk is a really strong word, we should avoid using it couse it's not fair. Icstor is a milker. He gave an update worth of 2 weaks of work after a waiting of 18 month. DPC just gave the biggest update any game in this site has ever seen in 7 months. He is not going to mil anyone, he is going to deliver his work as he always does to people who enjoy it and pay for it.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I feel like if he can keep up what he is doing now with updates and is still 100% invested in the story/characters himself then i don't see a reason not to keep working on it with how much he makes on this game and with how popular it is as long as it doesn't end up dragging out like other long running games on here who knows he might have already planned everything out or he might still be figuring some stuff out as the game progresses i personally definitely don't think this game will end after 3 or 4 more Eps there is just so much happening right now and plot points that haven't even been concluded yet not to mention each ep almost always has a bunch of new questions/drama added do i think the story/game will end when the Mc is done with college? no but i def think we will at least see when Sage leaves B&R and stuff after that

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well but "good for the story" cannot came from your opinion, or mine for that purpose. You, me, whoever, could think that the story is becoming boring. But if DPC and most of the fans dont agree with us...
Couse they dont seem to agree with that statement.

And milk is a really strong word, we should avoid using it couse it's not fair. Icstor is a milker. He gave an update worth of 2 weaks of work after a waiting of 18 month. DPC just gave the biggest update any game in this site has ever seen in 7 months. He is not going to mil anyone, he is going to deliver his work as he always does to people who enjoy it and pay for it.
DPC has said he pretty much has the overarching story planned out and he fills in the gaps as he goes along. If he sticks to that plan, and the game ends when it was initially intended to end, that's great. But if he pads it out, delaying the ending so as to keep the game going for as long as possible, that's when we'd have issues.

Milking doesn't necessarily mean delivering fuck all and taking money for it (e.g. ICSTOR), it also means dragging something on well past its used by date. The updates could be be large, but the story will start running all over the place if he won't let it end.

I don't think he's gonna do that, given that he already successfully ended his first game, and he seems like an intelligent fellow, so milking it would only sully his reputation.

It's entirely a moot point anyway. Right now it seems like we are somewhere near the middle. None of us have any idea what direction the story will take now that we have seemingly locked in a love interest.

But for now, the Interlude could be a while away, so let's just wait and see.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes