tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Personally i think 16 to 20 eps sounds perfect it's enough episodes to hopefully conclude all plot and drama events both current and future and give us plenty events with the different girls only problem with that for some people i can imagine is the fact the game won't end before at least 2025 to 2027 if we get two updates per year since there are some who are already complaining that the game is almost 3 years old

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I can see why. I didn't like it either. But there are some good signs. The narrator voice sayd at the end something like: "Everything seems working fine thoose days" That means everything is going to go worst at some point. So a storm is coming and that should improve the story. At least that's my opinion.
the problems that were born in the second season have been closed (the difficulties between Maya and Josy, the restructuring of the house and the blackmail of Tybalt essentially) but I would not say that there was all this tranquility, there are several unexploded bombs even without considering those that are optional (like the film of Jade).

surely having made official who the favorite LI is will help in managing relationships, but in dealing with problems it will be the opposite, it will become even more "boring" to deal with the problems of "just friends"

it would seem that choosing a Li also cancel the "preference" on Maya or Josy individually... poor players, condemned to loneliness

I don't know why they hated the release i thought it lived up to the hype and was amazing i even loved the quinn sage scene they just put Sage on some kind of pedistal I think. We'll talk about most controversule inconsisity. Who her parents are. Though Sage wouldn't be ashamed of them there is a way that she simply has not told anyone who her parent's are. Because she doesn't want special treatment at college and/or Tobius cried like a bitch not to be associated the only one seeming to know who her parent's are being her bff Quinn.

Another point is She's been there for 3 years if there were murmurs in the halls about Sage being their daughter it happened year one. It's not something interesting enough to flurish for 3 years of college when you have real college drama talk going around.

As far as the threesome she spent her entire college life in the shadow of her "true love" Chad Call back to the Dik's creation flashback there isn't a single LI in this game that looks at our MC as lovingly as she looked at Chad when her and Chad was explaining to Tommy/Rusty that HOTs partied with Alpha's. She was twitterpated heart all in and for those reasons she looks back at her years wasted in college not exploring herself with regret.
It's not that Sage would never be interested in a threesome but I think Chad would be more interested in a Devils Threeway and she'd figure out pretty quick what was going down when Chad went down on the male extra. That isn't to say i'm to snobbish to double team someone with Derek but i know it's not gunna happen because the backlash would put this release to shame haha. EVERYONE would flip their collective shit haha.
It's a huge narrative stretch, we have to accept it and that's fine, but let's not tell ourselves about it

we don't know and we are never told that Sage wanted to hide it, since i would take it for granted that at least all the HOTs know about his family and therefore it is in fact public information.

but just in general normally one does not ask for the last name or the family or who surrounds him, but it is one of those information that sooner or later comes out, it is inevitable, except if you are Prince, Elvis etc...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
There will be plenty of generic story content, and then some individual 1-on-1 time with the singularly selected love interest. Also some dialogue and a few nuanced glances during the normal story. It probably won't be much different to how it is now, and the history with all the characters prior to the branch still has to be respected, so basically like any other AVN with branching, it's just gonna get more complicated as it goes on.
It gets more complicated in terms of renders, but now if DPC really goes this way, we're on pre established routes with pre established requirements, so he won't have to make the code jump around conditions regarding several LI's, he can have a lot of generic code that applies to every route which simplifies the process, for example, imagine that he goes for a Zoey/MC/LI love triangle that is pretty much the same regardless of the LI, he can then make a generic block of code that applies to every route, but he will also need to make dozens of renders per LI, so the coding process might stay the same or even become simpler, the art department of the game is the one that gets exponencially harder.

All this is taking organization and good requirement assessment skills into consideration, because if he decides to code every singke thing for every single route independently, then yes, with all this branching the coding process will become much more difficult and time consuming.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah i agree i used to play that game but now i didn't played it for over a year and i just noticed a new update is out and i'm not curious about it...

Imo this game could go for one more season like 12 episodes and maybe one or two epilogues cuz honestly i don't see what's to show more, i think 4 episode are enough to show one year of college for mc with all the hollidays (cuz apparantley these are one of the big highlights for this game, we will have halloween, pretty sure then christmas, new year and spring break in it) and 1-2 epilogues to show us some closure to the story of different characters... but of course if he wants to drag all 4 yrs of mc's college (or how many yrs the mc has in college) for the sake of we all know what then be it...
if he tried to do all four years (MC said he wanted to get a Bachelors Degree) the game would go on for 10 years at this point and while I love this game I dont think I could do 10 years of waiting back and forth for an update, my hope is that if not season 3 it finishes in season 4.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For my playthroughs the only girl it could be if it is the MC's is Sarah, during the special takeout after the shots minigame there is no option to pull out
But you can avoid the special takeout in the first place. That's why i say it can't be one of LI's or any girl MC bangs, because, i should check back, there is no bang you can't avoid and the pregnancy happens anyway.

So, if there is any unavoidable bang i don't remember, it can be her. Otherwise someone else is pregnant. Even a LI if they had fun behind the back of MC.

I don't think it's Arieth, she's a comic relief and the pregnancy, i presume, is supposed to rise drama and conflict.

- It could be, as many point, Heather, and Tommy is the father.
- It could be a LI who slept with others, but the conflic element wouldn't work much if your MC is not pursuing the route.
- It could be a student who slept with professor Burke
- It could be Elena, but it would be a conflict only if the father is not John Boy, but i just don't see them in the role.
- It could be someone related to Derek, even if is too much of a positive suppor character.

I really don't think it's Arieth, as mentioned, Dany who is another comic relief and there was already a pregnancy plot about her, any of the strippers, who are almost all adult and all too smart and any of the prostituting girl, apart, maybe, Riona, because no one would care about. But Riona already has plenty of issues going on.

My most suspected are Heater from Tommy, Ashley, but not from Derek, Mona from Burke somehow, any other girl from Burke or Sally from Magmar.

Unless it was a diary part in which Lynette found she was preg. But in that case it would have been too much of an red herring.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Bruh i personally want it to go for as long as possible with a good meaningful ending.
Because every single episode was a blast for me, i dont want it to end, why would you.
It might go on and end with the college graduation ceremony and the aftermath. Full college life. That would be an hell of a VN :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bruno3

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
if he tried to do all four years (MC said he wanted to get a Bachelors Degree) the game would go on for 10 years at this point and while I love this game I dont think I could do 10 years of waiting back and forth for an update, my hope is that if not season 3 it finishes in season 4.
If we do 16 to 20 episodes and Dpc still wants to show the life of the Mc after college he could do some kinda spin off/sequel only problem is he would somehow need to have a good reason for every single love interest in this game to comeback/still be in the mcs life not to mention from what i've heard at least from a few on this thread he does have another game he wants to do after Dik though i'm not sure how credible that is

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
But you can avoid the special takeout in the first place. That's why i say it can't be one of LI's or any girl MC bangs, because, i should check back, there is no bang you can't avoid and the pregnancy happens anyway.

So, if there is any unavoidable bang i don't remember, it can be her. Otherwise someone else is pregnant. Even a LI if they had fun behind the back of MC.

I don't think it's Arieth, she's a comic relief and the pregnancy, i presume, is supposed to rise drama and conflict.

- It could be, as many point, Heather, and Tommy is the father.
- It could be a LI who slept with others, but the conflic element wouldn't work much if your MC is not pursuing the route.
- It could be a student who slept with professor Burke
- It could be Elena, but it would be a conflict only if the father is not John Boy, but i just don't see them in the role.
- It could be someone related to Derek, even if is too much of a positive suppor character.

I really don't think it's Arieth, as mentioned, Dany who is another comic relief and there was already a pregnancy plot about her, any of the strippers, who are almost all adult and all too smart and any of the prostituting girl, apart, maybe, Riona, because no one would care about. But Riona already has plenty of issues going on.

My most suspected are Heater from Tommy, Ashley, but not from Derek, Mona from Burke somehow, any other girl from Burke or Sally from Magmar.

Unless it was a diary part in which Lynette found she was preg. But in that case it would have been too much of an red herring.
I still believe, without the slightest shred of evidence, that it's Heather. Heather and Tommy need a crises to solidify their relationship.

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
My guys, I have a very important question: what are some good 3d games to download? I know badik is by and far the best of them all, but are there any that come close to being as good? I'm gonna need something to scratch that itch for the next couple months.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I still believe, without the slightest shred of evidence, that it's Heather. Heather and Tommy need a crises to solidify their relationship.
Don't forget that, in the last 2-3 episodes Heather slowly but surely started to open up to the MC, so there could be a potential fling later. Also it could be up to the MC to somehow decide the fate of their relationship, whether he sides with Heather or Tommy.

I think it's a possibility that the pregnant girl will be one of Tommy's other girlfriends. This would further widen the rift between Heather and Tommy, which could also push him further away from his dik friends.

Reactions: rockie and shazba

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Along the same line, I think it could also be the girl that Tommy was banging that he didn't want Heather to know about. The one who told Tommy about Lily's new supplier.
is there ever going to be something like tournaments between the the diks and alphas?
There's a sign for a contest up in one of the dorms, and the Alphas are clearly training for some event, so that will probably hit somewhere down the line.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I've been thinking that the pregnancy test we saw could be anyone, depending on who we came inside of and what path we're on. That would be pretty interesting so, I'm locked into the multiple pregnancy paths theory.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree that Heather would make for the biggest shakeup since Tommy would have to man up for once in his life.

But there are also subtle hints that it's Sally (the relationship turbulence that the mc has detected).

And then possibly even more compelling:

Ashley: "Yeah, I went to see him, but Derek... I don't know what to do."​
Derek: "I want you, Ashley..."​
Ashley: "Um... Let's talk in my room."​

Either she's simply torn between Derek and Anthony, or she's fucking pregnant.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I don't see Tommy stepping up and being a man for once with Heather, everything up until this point shows me how much of a "idgaf about my life" attitude he has the fact that he's doing drugs and not honoring his agreement with Heather is testament to that.

Reactions: Hermith

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I've been thinking that the pregnancy test we saw could be anyone, depending on who we came inside of and what path we're on. That would be pretty interesting so, I'm locked into the multiple pregnancy paths theory.
It can't be any girl, that MC had sex with, because even when you make a playthrough where you won't have sex with anyone the pregnancy test still will be showed. We've already made that conclusion ;)

Edit:
Or maybe I should say it a little bit different - it can't be a girl, that is a possible LI for MC, and it can't be MC's child.

Reactions: Naruto3003s
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes