always86

Mar 19, 2020
Your phrasing is what I noticed. "Catching" MC? MC wasn't hiding shit (if purely on a Bella path, at least). She saw them, she didn't 'catch' them. The phrasing implies they are doing something illicit. They're both adults, and they're fucking each others' brains out throughout her house, and then Jill just walks away. I love the shocked look on her face.
Bella, the married teacher, was fucking a student she is old enough to be the mother of. Someone, her more age appropriate best friend, was/ is interested in. Not to mention the the fact that Jill saw them from the street, doing something they thought was private.

Yes I think Jill caught them. Yes I think it was illicit to a lesser or greater degree depending on your relationship status with Jill. The game successfully made me feel guilty if on the Jill path, and both made me intrigued for how she is going to react when she finally speaks to both

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Sure, but even if it's not the mc's, she could be pregnant. Actually it would make sense, if it didn't work out with her current boyfriend, so she moved back home where she have family and friends.
Ohh absolutely but there is no way it could be the Mc's Kid if she is

Reactions: Hermith

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Have you guys ever wondered if Vinny and Zoey were a couple and if maybe Vinny is gay or BI. Josy mentioned something like that in the gym with a beard and Vinny wears a beard at one time. :rolleyes:

Maybe you could think about it?:unsure:
Hmm idk i'm not sure Josy even knows who Vinny is tbh and as for him and Zoey maybe being exes i think it's highly unlikely since she moved away and from what i can tell he is still in the same area/city where everything else is going on

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
It's not about whether Josy knows Vinny. Just what she said about the beard.(y)

The likely that Zoey and Vinny know each other increases, considering Rusty fucked Arieth on the beach. The DIK's may have met Zoey during spring break.:rolleyes::unsure:
Where do you get this info?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sure, but even if it's not the mc's, she could be pregnant. Actually it would make sense, if it didn't work out with her current boyfriend, so she moved back home where she have family and friends.
if she's pregnant, she's recently pregnant....

We already don't know her and if she shows up with an unplanned pregnancy we're not off to a good start...

I would take for granted that she is a girl who has not had sex and will not have sex with MC so no whining and no broken hearts.

the best solution would be Lynette in yet another chapter of her exciting diary (although I must say the last episode was less boring than the others).
to follow the few girls of the BR who have not had sex with MC, I hope it is not Heather otherwise it would mean goodbye glory dreams

Sep 9, 2021
How dare you suggested that zoey looking for a simp. :LOL:
I promise you, she is not the one who is pregnant.

If DPC making her come back do you really think that DCP Will destory every possibility of story by ruining the entire character by making zoey someone else sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
if she's pregnant, she's recently pregnant....

We already don't know her and if she shows up with an unplanned pregnancy we're not off to a good start...

I would take for granted that she is a girl who has not had sex and will not have sex with MC so no whining and no broken hearts.

the best solution would be Lynette in yet another chapter of her exciting diary (although I must say the last episode was less boring than the others).
to follow the few girls of the BR who have not had sex with MC, I hope it is not Heather otherwise it would mean goodbye glory dreams
I think a Lynette diary episode is the best bet, but now I think Zoey would be a close 2nd. The game just forced us to pick one girl over the others and it could make a low effort drama for this new budding relationship if the mc's ex decided to move back, even if she isn't a potential partner because of her pregnancy. My 3rd bet would one of Tommy's other girlfriend to further push Heather away from him... then there are Sally and Heather, I hope it's not one of them.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Partially a fan, partially not. She looks great, but it makes her look much older. Not "cougar" older, but like late 20's-30-ish.
meh, just my first though on seeing it.
That's basically what the makeup does to Quinn, she looks like a real cougar, i dont know why some girls where makeup to be honest, it makes them look ugly.

Reactions: Ilhares

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
It's not about whether Josy knows Vinny. Just what she said about the beard.(y)

The likely that Zoey and Vinny know each other increases, considering Rusty fucked Arieth on the beach. The DIK's may have met Zoey during spring break.:rolleyes::unsure:
True Rusty did fool around with Aerith on a beach and Zoey seem to be quite fond of surfing but if Vinny and her really did somehow went to the same exact beach and ended up in a relationship it would have to be within a year

Sr_troya

Dec 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me what this error is about ? 1545090.png . I don't know what to do in the mission to call the father

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I think a Lynette diary episode is the best bet, but now I think Zoey would be a close 2nd. The game just forced us to pick one girl over the others and it could make a low effort drama for this new budding relationship if the mc's ex decided to move back, even if she isn't a potential partner because of her pregnancy. My 3rd bet would one of Tommy's other girlfriend to further push Heather away from him... then there are Sally and Heather, I hope it's not one of them.
Hmm could be that one girl in Tommy's bed who we still don't know the identity of :unsure: if that's the case it could be the thing that splits up him and Heather which could lead to her trying to get with Mc for those who like her

Reactions: Hermith

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Hmm could be that one girl in Tommy's bed who we still don't know the identity of :unsure:
That's Tania, pay attention.

Before fucking off from this thread untill the next update I’ve decided to leave my take on this episode after all, but since there was a lot of impressions already I’ll try to give it as different spin and perspective as I can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D2M3 and Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like the hypothesis Lynette but it is unlikely, difficult that it is a preview of the flashback, DPC has never done it before, they are not previews before the update, but a piece of history.

I doubt that it is Zoey because otherwise it would mean that she is out of the game, even if only as a temptation who would go to the stranger who came back pregnant with who knows who? right after having possibly made official who among the LIs, who has courted for 8 episodes and 4 years, he prefers

to be at least a temptation she must be "free" and inviting

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes