DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Absolutely perfect

Not to beat the dead horse again, that non programmers can't seem to grasp, he just made the kind of branching that adds a ton of work. So he is going to do that ton of work for the climax (sic) and then do a short epilogue and we will be done. He is ready for new projects.

Peace
I'm a programmer and I don't see the "ton of work" that you're talking about, if anything he has streamlined the whole operation, from now on, if he sticks with this one LI for the rest of the playthrough, he'll just have to code the scenes and dialogue per each LI route, instead of having to jump around between LI routes.

He might have to write more lines of code, but the code itself will be simpler (not that it was very complicated to begin with).

The real concern might be renders and animations in my opinion.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Now the thread has slowed down a bit here are my thoughts;

Overall I was a bit disappointed. I think in part this is a hype thing, but also a time frame thing. At 6 weeks longer in development time than episode 6 and 7 weeks longer than 7 it felt to me like there wasn’t enough extra content for the extra development time.

I’m concerned about the decision to split paths already. 8 episodes in with maybe 8 to go, having 6 or even 7 paths with Zoe seems crazy to me. Especially if certain scenes are locked behind choices prior to the split, for example, getting a Bella x Jill threesome but only if you had been on both their paths before the split. I know this is a long shot example but still.

I did like some of the subtle consequences this episode. For example, the teacher getting beaten up if you tell the crazy guy to play chess. Then if he get’s expelled the nerd gets a girl back to his room. That said I thought the Rusty subplot of being worried about the windows was not handled well, on all but one play through I’d paid for the windows before he comes to my room, and on the other I’d still got over 40 $ more than needed. I think MC should have been able to tell the DiKs by text when he ordered the windows and stopped that subplot.

I liked the sex scenes for the main girls. The first Bella one was very sexy, I also liked Maya and Josy in the hot tub and Maya in the classroom. Jill was great, her awkwardness was cute, though I did find it funny that DPC must have realised he made her to tall, when the MC couldn’t line up for doggy. Honourable mention to Quinn and Sage threesome. If it had more of the strap on stuff I’d have loved it, but that ended a bit early.

I’ll also mention the Mel and Sarah scenes. Mel looked great giving head and the glory hole with the two random girls was really sexy. The Jade scene was okay, but lacked the sexiness of her first one IMO.

Right I’ll try and keep the rest brief, in no particular order;

1. Jade’s reaction to being dumped annoyed me a bit. Should the MC have done it by text? Probably not, but how long was she expecting to keep fucking him really.

2. Stephen after Bella, slightly worried, though the people who think it’s NTR when any female character has sex with someone who isn’t the MC might put DPC off following through. Imagine if MC opens her up then leaves and Stephen get’s the benefit.

3. Feel like Jade may only help if MC is fucking her.

4. Jill catching MC and Bella really landed for me.

5. Thought the pool event should have happened even if not dating, then you don’t get the Spa. MC bends over backwards to help Maya and Josy and the best they can muster is a happy birthday text?

6. Lynette at the Royce house is interesting, definitely some connection between her and Jill.

7. Rooster felt a little flat, not enough interaction.

8. The most recent blog suggests Interlude isn’t a core chapter, wonder if it counts towards the ‘16’. Also curious if it will be a full episode? Or something smaller like a thousand renders and 50 animations. Zoe looked good when she smiled for Neil.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
How to fuck Isabella and Jill, my Chick score was so high.
you cant go for both, thats it... and Bella and Jill are in your bed after the end-choice, so you have to make a choice... its not a harem game, you have to do multiple playthroughs to see every girl. You can chase and date them all in one playthrough, but not get them all.

Reactions: TheVirginHunter

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm OK with the work of DPC. Thankful even; and appreciative. I love BaD.

Is it perfect? No. I think he is doing a lot of work and that is just that.

I believe in going out while you are on top. This story could be wrapped up in 2 or 3 episodes (not counting this "interlude" whatever that becomes). Make it memorable, enjoyable to play and end it on a high note. Where, you do that last mouse-click of the story, contemplate what you just experienced; have a feeling that you are saying good bye to good friends and are so thankful that you played it.

Then, DPC move on to a completely new project. Or, is remembered for one really great one.

ep8mansion.jpg

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, Quinn told Sally & Tommy it was a one-off price bump.

Price is the immediate issue for Tommy, since he's jonesing right now. Anger/pride the longer term problem he has dealing with Quinn.

Don't recall Quinn mentioning a price hike to Lily though, who keeps going on about how cheap Quinn's gear is. Which is why I think Quinn price x2 is still < Vinny.
Seems a bit odd. Lily mentioned than Quinn's prices were 30 % cheaper for the exact same products. If Quinn prices x2 are still 30 % cheaper, then the Pink Rose ladies have been deeply screwed for months. To the point Vinny really made the fool of them.

Not to mention Tommy used to hate Vinny. Buying drugs from his former rival must already be humiliating but paying him more than the double for it is a disgrace. Unless Vinny gives him a discount but it seems unlikely.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Why is update patch just 42 mb is that the whole new update ...? I thought 8 episode has been released now
Episode 8 was released on Friday 19th, we had to download the full game again. Update patch is just bugs fix.
There´s a unnofficial patch for ep8, if you dont wanna download the 19 gb.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hmm i only knew of Jill the Raccoon (Mightiest superhero with an actual army)... now i know of Josy the Hamster, feel like i'm just finding out about some secret superhero names in Justice League :KEK:

I wonder if there is a list somewhere on these 8K pages of all characters and their "superhero names" :unsure:
Yeah, you could probably add Maya the Insufferable to that list.

BTW thanks for mentioning Queen Jill (always gives me a smile), if you're interested the official full title is Auntie Jill, Futa Giantess and Queen of the Raccoons

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I love Sage´s path, and I love her face, but the body is out of proportion. There is no way that waist can contain her internal organs. She seems about to bend in half and not being able to straighten up again. I don´t get why DPC don´t create more realistic bodies. Just a bit more of fat in those waists and the bodies of most of the characters would be perfect.
And then there's the occasional render where Sage has total shelf butt

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If I follow my heart I would slap Josy&Maya.
But the story is not so good. It´s a lot of clichés of old movies of the 80´s and 90´ like "American Pie" or "National Lampoon" with plotlines of soap operas and the morals of the egemonic "progressive" agenda
I don´t get why DPC don´t create more realistic bodies.
Seems certain right wing troll come back after changing his account.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah but what if you looked down and got hit with some Bad Jill Face? That shit would scar you for life man.
Nah, most girls aren't looking their best when there's a cock in their mouth, it's just the psychological aspect that makes it look so good, so Jill, on a bad day, would actually be enhanced while gagging away.

On that note, I didn't even think about it, but Jill didn't even touch the mc's cock, no hand or mouth foreplay... I guess that's something to look forward to on her branch, trying to talk her into something like that (handjob would be easy, but blowjob... :unsure:)

And on a similar note, I know there's not a lot of love out there for Sandy :cry: but come on guys, she looked pretty good giving a blowjob this episode. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course I only clicked on her out of curiosity, when Nicole and Lily are there, what chance does poor ol' Sandy have. I gotta admit though, it was still a hard choice, I thought I'd go for Nicole hands down, but after episode 7, it was a tough choice between Nicole and Lilly!

I'm a programmer and I don't see the "ton of work" that you're talking about, if anything he has streamlined the whole operation, from now on, if he sticks with this one LI for the rest of the playthrough, he'll just have to code the scenes and dialogue per each LI route, instead of having to jump around between LI routes.

He might have to write more lines of code, but the code itself will be simpler (not that it was very complicated to begin with).

The real concern might be renders and animations in my opinion.
There will be plenty of generic story content, and then some individual 1-on-1 time with the singularly selected love interest. Also some dialogue and a few nuanced glances during the normal story. It probably won't be much different to how it is now, and the history with all the characters prior to the branch still has to be respected, so basically like any other AVN with branching, it's just gonna get more complicated as it goes on.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
When a story is done it's done. Trying to milk it for more money or pander to fan's that can't let it go only diminishes the quality of the original work.
That's just wishfull thinking coming out of your personal hate for the MC and BADIK.
Meanwhile in the real world:
unnam22.jpg

If it where for you he should have end the story by ep3 when he had 3k patrons. Now he had 18k. At some point you should just accept that he dont care about your preferences, but the preferences of the most.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes