Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You know, I always thought I was solely on the Jill route in this game; I didn't screw anyone else, never did anything with the HOTs, Maya, Sage, etc

I guess those couple of times kissing Bella after she recommended the MC to Jill was the thing that derailed it?

I would've liked to have seen the version with the MC crashing the Tybalt third date rather than seeing Jill lay into him. It was nice to see that an all, but still. Would've liked the other version too
IIRC u are locked into the Bella route if u accept her help cleaning MC's room in the DIK mansion.
But if u fooled around with her before, like in the pool, if u stay with her in ep 4, u don't get a choice to decline...

So no Bella fun in the pool or sauna, if u don't want to be on her path...

Even if u are on Jill path, she will nuke Tybalt before the MC arrives, but Jill and MC talking about their feelings and kissing infront of Tybalt is golden.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I'm sitting here, grinning like an idiot and laughing over the insanity of the episode 8 ending twist, especially as I went Sage AND
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My words were the exact same as my hero's: "Fuck."
Man, what a bonkers game. Can't rightly remember the last time any game made me feel like this, let alone a NSFW-one
The dorm party, the Jill rehearsal, the dynamic between the DIK's, the soundtrack the atmosphere...
Being a DIK was arguably already the best game on the site way back around episode 2, but each episode JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm sitting here, grinning like an idiot and laughing over the insanity of the episode 8 ending twist, especially as I went Sage AND
Man, what a bonkers game. Can't rightly remember the last time any game made me feel like this, let alone a NSFW-one
The dorm party, the Jill rehearsal, the dynamic between the DIK's, the soundtrack the atmosphere...
Being a DIK was arguably already the best game on the site way back around episode 2, but each episode JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
Speaking of Jill's recital, I wonder if telling her to pick a different song when you go see her changes the outcome. I may have to go through again and see.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
Banged his mom and took his sister?

Turdbolt is about to open up a can of whoop ass on you XD

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
So, the game keeps crashing after MC talks to Rusty about the windows... Is there a solution for this or am I screwed and have to start over again?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
No matter what his connections are they can't just throw someone in jail because some spoiled rich little prick wants them in jail.
You're not from the United States, are you? Because I can point you to a couple of cases were, in essence, exactly that is happening right now (or has been happening just recently). Our justice system sucks, and listens to one thing - Money.

You're right, Tybalt's case is weak, but the MC doesn't have the money to fight it. The best thing Jill could have done, though, was to hold her families (presumably) greater wealth over Tybalt's head, offering to pay all of Tremolo's legal fees.

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
First off, I love this game. It is inventive and well put together. I am having a problem downloading the newest version (still on 7.2) due to the size. My regular browsers can't handle the size. Any work-around?

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
About Quinn and her "needs".

I didn't know about the mod skipping the checkpoint and leading to the sex scene between Quinn and the MC at the DIK mansion regardless of whether the requirements were met or not. As shazba mentioned to me.
So I did a "quickPT", being as CHICK as possible and checking every point needed to create a "relationship"* between MC and Quinn.

- Being DIK and having the whole scene in the bathroom, with Quinn and Camila, is not necessary.
- Winning the CUMpetition is not necessary.
- Accept the proposal of the services that Quinn offers, it is not necessary. Soon also not being necessary to visit her n have threesome with Riona and her.
- Deciding to ask Sage for help and staying at the HOTs' house, when Maya's secret with Josy is discovered, isn't necessary.
- Accept smoking joint on the roof and have sex with her at that time, it is necessary.
- It also seems like you need to stay out of a relationship with Josy and Maya.
- Having DIK affinity so that she accepts your help, soon leading the sex scene in the DIK mansion, is necessary.
- Deciding to go visit her and smoke with her, IT SEEMS to be necessary for her to leave her room during the HOTs party. (I'm not sure this point is necessary for the end*).
- Staying away from having a relationship with Jill, from the moment you decide to fight for her or not, is necessary.

The threesome with Quinn and Sage is like I talked about earlier, it's possible to have it simply by avoiding Jill and maintaining relationships with Sage. No history with Quinn matters.
As was the roof scene, the past doesn't matter for the scene to happen.

Either way... As I said before... it's possible to end the game with Quinn's end*, even with a permanent Neutral affinity. Now with a CHICK, it doesn't seem possible because of the amount of choices and the moment when the DIK affinity check is done for the mansion scene to happen.

*Detail...
Do these points mean that you will see absolutely all of Quinn's content, with even all of the speech details that can happen because of this relationship? Obviously not. Each girl has her preferred affinity and status, which gives more details and makes everything more "consistent". In addition to other relationships can influence this content as well.
When I say "Quinn's end", I mean having the option "others" enabled or automatically chosen, and with the image of the two kissing in the background in the final report of episode 8. Which is the most important point.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The funny thing is Arieth is the tough one of the bunch. I thought for sure we'd be slamming it home by now, but she is elusive as hell. What does a brother have to do? Just whip it out in front of her during the Halloween party?
You're gonna need some of this, too:

900 s.jpg

and make friends with this guy for a while:

images.jpg

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
So, the game keeps crashing after MC talks to Rusty about the windows... Is there a solution for this or am I screwed and have to start over again?
The dev is a bit of a dickhead so added code to check if you've used a walkthrough before, I think there's a fix maybe linked in the first post

Reactions: Meushi and Shades

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
About Quinn and her "needs".

I didn't know about the mod skipping the checkpoint and leading to the sex scene between Quinn and the MC at the DIK mansion regardless of whether the requirements were met or not. As shazba mentioned to me.
So I did a "quickPT", being as CHICK as possible and checking every point needed to create a "relationship"* between MC and Quinn.

- Being DIK and having the whole scene in the bathroom, with Quinn and Camila, is not necessary.
- Winning the CUMpetition is not necessary.
- Accept the proposal of the services that Quinn offers, it is not necessary. Soon also not being necessary to visit her n have threesome with Riona and her.
- Deciding to ask Sage for help and staying at the HOTs' house, when Maya's secret with Josy is discovered, isn't necessary.
- Accept smoking joint on the roof and have sex with her at that time, it is necessary.
- It also seems like you need to stay out of a relationship with Josy and Maya.
- Having DIK affinity so that she accepts your help, soon leading the sex scene in the DIK mansion, is necessary.
- Deciding to go visit her and smoke with her, IT SEEMS to be necessary for her to leave her room during the HOTs party. (I'm not sure this point is necessary for the end*).
- Staying away from having a relationship with Jill, from the moment you decide to fight for her or not, is necessary.

The threesome with Quinn and Sage is like I talked about earlier, it's possible to have it simply by avoiding Jill and maintaining relationships with Sage. No history with Quinn matters.
As was the roof scene, the past doesn't matter for the scene to happen.

Either way... As I said before... it's possible to end the game with Quinn's end*, even with a permanent Neutral affinity. Now with a CHICK, it doesn't seem possible because of the amount of choices and the moment when the DIK affinity check is done for the mansion scene to happen.

*Detail...
Do these points mean that you will see absolutely all of Quinn's content, with even all of the speech details that can happen because of this relationship? Obviously not. Each girl has her preferred affinity and status, which gives more details and makes everything more "consistent". In addition to other relationships can influence this content as well.
When I say "Quinn's end", I mean having the option "others" enabled or automatically chosen, and with the image of the two kissing in the background in the final report of episode 8. Which is the most important point.
Use the compressed Torrent version, its somewhere in the thread, if you search for it

Sep 29, 2021
You're not from the United States, are you? Because I can point you to a couple of cases were, in essence, exactly that is happening right now (or has been happening just recently). Our justice system sucks, and listens to one thing - Money.

You're right, Tybalt's case is weak, but the MC doesn't have the money to fight it. The best thing Jill could have done, though, was to hold her families (presumably) greater wealth over Tybalt's head, offering to pay all of Tremolo's legal fees.
Cut this shit out, it's not that deep. Tybalt is a poorly written joke character we're meant to hate. He's full of shit, there was never going to be a lawsuit. Jill is just an idiot for believing him in the first place, but the plot demanded she be stupid that episode so she was.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes