Aug 26, 2019
Correct if iam wrong but if you want a Solo path for a girl you can only chose Jill or sage since Maya and josy come in a bundled deal

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair to your premonition, I have dedicated many a post to the Madame:

From Jill's perspective, figurative alarm bells should be going off all over the place where the mc is concerned:
  • He's getting into trouble a lot (fights with the Jocks, naked on campus etc)
  • Tried to burn down the prep's mansion (at least she somewhat believed that earlier on)
  • He's joined the DIKs, a frat that Jill can't identify with (she even didn't like Rusty, the nicest guy from the DIKs)
  • He's sleeping with other girls
  • He drinks too much
  • He's OK walking around with a dick on his head
But at the same time, in his defence:
  • She enjoys his sense of humour
  • She finds him attractive
  • She's turned on by his cock
  • Bella says he's OK
  • He's fun to hang out with
  • He doesn't judge her for her family association
  • Deep down he's a good guy
  • He doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, he's not always trying to get into her pants (he's progressed things a few times but he's always respected her feelings).
So yeah, some good and some bad, but red flags are red flags, and they should never be ignored in a relationship.

Regarding Nicole, I've touched on this in the past, that relationship burned too bright too fast and there's nowhere else for it to go given she's just meant to be a side chick. So I guess we'll have to accept that while she's totally into the mc, she's 30, he's 19, she's got a kid, and she's really looking for husband material. That's not really the mc.

I think it was very important that Jill stood up to Tybalt in that scene rather than Bella or the MC running interference. If the mc came to the rescue once again, Tybalt would have misconstrued it the mc meddling and would still be adamant he could win Jill over. The way it played out, there was no way Tybalt could deny it was 100% over.
the qualities all seem pretty normal to me.... (apart from the magical penis). then at first we thought Jill was a very lonely person, now we know she's not, she obviously has fun and is good with her friends too, i.e. Mc is not so much "one in a million".

his flaws (especially in Jill's eyes) are much more peculiar.

about Jill's friends, it's amazing how many corrections to what the players could think DPC puts in this chapter, we are told that:

Jill has friends
Sage is also looking for Mona
Bella will be back to put her ring on in college
Nichole didn't have MC's phone number and for this reason she didn't contact him anymore looking for him on Swyper.
I had noticed a couple more, but they don't come to mind now.

It was almost as if DPC was reading this topic, they are all topics we talked about.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Not really. Chad may not be honest because he is gay and he was afraid that everybody will know his secret. That's (probably) why Sage didn't continued the conversation with him and "accepted" his version of the story
Yeah, because, being gay, everything must be forgiven to him. he´s gay, so he has "his reasons", and that gives him carte blanche to lie and harm others. I know we all in western countries have been conditioned for a long time by mass media, Hollywood movies, TV Shows, etc. to think that way, that gays are victims of society by default and for that reason a gay character must be either good person or a tragic figure worthy of compassion, but... come on! The guy is a egoistic person that lies to Sage for a long time making her miserable, and even is making miserable his actual partner forcing him to endure bulling, only to maintain his status with the "Alphas", a lame bunch of dickheads. Even if it results that he has a situation with his parents similar to Maya´s, it´s his problem. Other innocent people, like Sage, should not suffer because of him.

Anyway, this game is set in 2021, not 1950, in USA, not Iran. The guy could say "yes, I´m gay" and nothing would actually happen. Dawe and some of the "Alphas" would be mad, others, like Anthony, probably would be more understanding, and that´s all. And most of the rest of the people, probably wouldn´t care. Those dramas about homosexuals that can´t be themselves are a boring cliché. In my case, it´s a part of the game, both Maya and Chad, I can´t care less.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You were not at a fancy house/villa/estate yet have you ? Security logs whoever steps foot onto a private property ground... if you did not get logged you trespassed it's so simple :LOL: And pleeease ! Come back to reality... " Justice " system " works " how it works whether we like it or not... :cautious:
It's not nearly that easy to be that corrupt. He's a white male aged 18-49. The media would have a field day with it so there's no judge or attorney stupid enough to throw his ass in jail cause some spoiled minor wealthy little shit wants him there.

FDrebin89

Nov 12, 2021
I'm confused: When Sage says "I come from a foster home" does she mean that she was in a foster home and the Burkes adopted her, or is DPC mistakenly using "foster home" and "adopted" interchangeably?

Also, if it turns out that Sage is Bianca's long lost sister or something, I'm going to bang my head against the wall...

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
It was almost as if DPC was reading this topic, they are all topics we talked about.
Probably he´s. I don´t think that in Patreon or other places in internet, people is analyzing every single aspect of the game and the plot and having the kind of sincere conversations about the game that are maintained here. I suppose DPK doesn´t like that his game is being leaked here, but this is the best place to get feedback, so I suppose he pries here from time to time, if only out of curiosity.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
Sep 9, 2021
To be fair to your premonition, I have dedicated many a post to the Madame:

From Jill's perspective, figurative alarm bells should be going off all over the place where the mc is concerned:
  • He's getting into trouble a lot (fights with the Jocks, naked on campus etc)
  • Tried to burn down the prep's mansion (at least she somewhat believed that earlier on)
  • He's joined the DIKs, a frat that Jill can't identify with (she even didn't like Rusty, the nicest guy from the DIKs)
  • He's sleeping with other girls
  • He drinks too much
  • He's OK walking around with a dick on his head
But at the same time, in his defence:
  • She enjoys his sense of humour
  • She finds him attractive
  • She's turned on by his cock
  • Bella says he's OK
  • He's fun to hang out with
  • He doesn't judge her for her family association
  • Deep down he's a good guy
  • He doesn't make her feel uncomfortable, he's not always trying to get into her pants (he's progressed things a few times but he's always respected her feelings).
So yeah, some good and some bad, but red flags are red flags, and they should never be ignored in a relationship.

Regarding Nicole, I've touched on this in the past, that relationship burned too bright too fast and there's nowhere else for it to go given she's just meant to be a side chick. So I guess we'll have to accept that while she's totally into the mc, she's 30, he's 19, she's got a kid, and she's really looking for husband material. That's not really the mc.

I think it was very important that Jill stood up to Tybalt in that scene rather than Bella or the MC running interference. If the mc came to the rescue once again, Tybalt would have misconstrued it the mc meddling and would still be adamant he could win Jill over. The way it played out, there was no way Tybalt could deny it was 100% over.
1. Jill see by own eyes that jock bulled MC in first chapter
------> Same with the chad fight time
2. About Prepe mansion : Agreed, Well at that time : everything that comes out of tybalt mouth were words by god itself for jill.
3. About Rusty : She liked him but till his bros showed up :LOL: at jill and rusty date, can't blame rusty bro. . . the amount of bs that jill throw is out of this world.
4. He is sleeping or not sleeping with other girls : It's not cannon bro : The only problem jill have is josy at time : which mc accepted right away . . . funny that jill bitch ok having date but not mc.
5. Drinking : Guilty as charged : but keep gonna do that.
6. No no no no : You mean pussy right.

Same. I only had Jill in my montage anyway, so I guess I did do everything right :LOL:

EDIT: fuck I need some serious sleep!!!
index.jpg

Last edited:

manmanman27685

Nov 6, 2020
Alright I feel like I messed up a few things when I started a new save file for episode 8 so does anyone know if it's possible to have sex with Riona in episode 8 at all? Don't know if I messed something up or is it just not possible this update

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Probably he´s. I don´t think that in Patreon or other places in internet, people is analyzing every single aspect of the game and the plot and having the kind of sincere conversations about the game that are maintained here. I suppose DPK doesn´t like that his game is being leaked here, but this is the best place to get feedback, so I suppose he pries here from time to time, if only out of curiosity.
I think he did not accidentally close his profile on the site. It used to be open and accessible. He's secretly reading this forum!

Reactions: J.A.L.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Somebody knows what kind of drug is injecting Quinn in herself and Tommy (probably) at the beginning of the second chapter? I suppose it's not heroin, but their drug-addiction seems way more serious than just smoking some pot.
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes