Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
1. Jill see by own eyes that jock bulled MC in first chapter
------> Same with the chad fight time
2. About Prepe mansion : Agreed, Well at that time : everything that comes out of tybalt mouth were words by god itself for jill.
3. About Rusty : She liked him but till his bros showed up :LOL: at jill and rusty date, can't blame rusty bro. . . the amount of bs that jill throw is out of this world.
4. He is sleeping or not sleeping with other girls : It's not cannon bro : The only problem jill have is josy at time : which mc accepted right away . . . funny that jill bitch ok having date but not mc.
5. Drinking : Guilty as charged : but keep gonna do that.
6. No no no no : You mean pussy right.

View attachment 1526201
guessing i just found my first person under this new account to Ignore, and happily do it

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Speaking of Jill's recital, I wonder if telling her to pick a different song when you go see her changes the outcome. I may have to go through again and see.
I was wondering that too, but I've gone through this game already three times in the very few days I have it back. Let me know what happens though, I'm quite curious

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I think it's cocaine. I think initially DPC assumed that the heroes would take hard drugs, but for fear of being accused of drug propaganda, he softened the cocaine to ordinary weed.
I don´t know about drugs, but I don´t think cocaine has a relaxing effect. Also, can cocaine being injected? No idea.

But it´s possible it´s cocaine. It seems that Quinn is both attracted and repulsed by that drug. When she has a little bag of cocaine in her room, she looks at it like if it were a scorpion, but she doesn´t get rid of it. Maybe she was a cocaine addict when she met Tommy, but then decided to quit it, and now is afraid of not having enough willpower and relapse if she has that little bag in her room.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Yeah, because, being gay, everything must be forgiven to him. he´s gay, so he has "his reasons", and that gives him carte blanche to lie and harm others. I know we all in western countries have been conditioned for a long time by mass media, Hollywood movies, TV Shows, etc. to think that way, that gays are victims of society by default and for that reason a gay character must be either good person or a tragic figure worthy of compassion, but... come on! The guy is a egoistic person that lies to Sage for a long time making her miserable, and even is making miserable his actual partner forcing him to endure bulling, only to maintain his status with the "Alphas", a lame bunch of dickheads. Even if it results that he has a situation with his parents similar to Maya´s, it´s his problem. Other innocent people, like Sage, should not suffer because of him.

Anyway, this game is set in 2021, not 1950, in USA, not Iran. The guy could say "yes, I´m gay" and nothing would actually happen. Dawe and some of the "Alphas" would be mad, others, like Anthony, probably would be more understanding, and that´s all. And most of the rest of the people, probably wouldn´t care. Those dramas about homosexuals that can´t be themselves are a boring cliché. In my case, it´s a part of the game, both Maya and Chad, I can´t care less.
We don't know Chad's story.

It is sure that if he arrived at the university knowing already his sexual orientation and that Sage was never anything other than an alibi, there yes it is a big asshole.

If he realized his preferences along the way, I would be more forgiving.

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.

There may also be something else. I feel like with Mel and Sarah, there's more than just knowing Chad is gay. I don't know what, but there is something more with these three.

BigBlueCakes

Oct 30, 2021
From this point on(see attachment), ALL 3(including MC). Proclaimed love being more then friendship, it's a given. True to that chosin path prior and moving onward. Should be treated as such. No more stupid bullshit. Straight forward relationship(3)"together"(not taking turns seperatly 'as much', per se). 3 together at the same time. Chosin MC path of Jo & Maya. As it is in actual relationships of 3. Has and is been this way. Ask ANY who have been in this continuing type relationship for the past few decades. Investigate it with people you honestly know. We'll all say the same.
If you play M&J path it is very clear that the relationship is being treated as nowhere near serious, at the end of episode 8 even if you were in M&J path you're still free to choose any other girl as your LI, and they don't even get a breakup scene if you don't choose them. MC just says "Its because I don't wanna punch somebody who is already down bla bla" and that's just that. But to be honest Jill don't get a rejection scene too so I don't really know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I mean your forced to fuck her during the Cum-petition, unless I'm wrong.
That's true, but that's not by choice is what I mean, it's part of the story, so it's unavoidable.

I do have to admit though, if Riona wasn't part of that clique, and had a different attitude base, she might've been my #1 in this game, but alas that's not the case.

Reactions: Skeltom

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
We don't know Chad's story.

It is sure that if he arrived at the university knowing already his sexual orientation and that Sage was never anything other than an alibi, there yes it is a big asshole.

If he realized his preferences along the way, I would be more forgiving.

What is certain anyway is that he screwed up when Sage came to talk to him. Even without admitting to her being gay, he should have confessed to the cheating.

There may also be something else. I feel like with Mel and Sarah, there's more than just knowing Chad is gay. I don't know what, but there is something more with these three.
It seems that Chad has been with Troy for, at least, several months. He should have broken up with Sage the moment he knows about his orientation, not maintaining her as an alibi for a single day, not to say months, specially since it´s clear that she was suffering. The guy is a big asshole anyway.

About Mel and Sarah, I don´t know. I suppose they were the ones that blackmailed Chad. It was for money? Maybe. Maybe it was because they are friends of both, Sage and Chad, and they knew that it was better if they finish their relationship. Maybe they were afraid of Sage´s reaction if they told her the truth about Chad, or didn´t want to reveal Chad´s secret. So the blackmail letter could be a plan to make Chad break up with Sage... I don´t know if they are the villains or the good girls in this plotline.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don´t know about drugs, but I don´t think cocaine has a relaxing effect. Also, can cocaine being injected? No idea.
Coke can be dissolved in water and being injected. It releases the drug directly into the bloodstream but it drastly increases the intensity of its effects. Though it’s not as fast as smoking or injecting, the drug’s effects can be felt for longer when it’s snorted, that's why most users tend to snort it.

Indeed cocaine doesn't really have a relaxing effect. It makes users feel euphoric, energetic and hypersensitive to sight, sound, and touch. It increases body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure and could lead to erratic and violent behavior. Actually the whole introduction with Rox (Quinn's dad ) in ep6 is a pretty fitting portrayal.

Heroin is even more addictive than coke & Meth. So Quinn either used a substitute or DPC put it asides. Realistically, Quinn & Tommy would be far more addicted and nervous if they were active heroin users. The side effects, like flushed skin, dry mouth and vomiting would be hard to hide. Quinn is visibly discomforted by selling and using coke, so using an even harder drug seems pretty inconsistent. Unless it's just another bad writing case like the Blackmail bullshit or Sage's family revelation.

But it´s possible it´s cocaine. It seems that Quinn is both attracted and repulsed by that drug. When she has a little bag of cocaine in her room, she looks at it like if it were a scorpion, but she doesn´t get rid of it. Maybe she was a cocaine addict when she met Tommy, but then decided to quit it, and now is afraid of not having enough willpower and relapse if she has that little bag in her room.
Her alleged mom has been presented as a ravaged drug addict and it's hinted something tragic happened to Rox (whom was visibly a big user ). The whole scene with Buddy revealed that she never wanted to sell cocke before Rich's request. Buddy was even concerned about it. So one could theorize her family's personal experience with coke has frightened her.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Troy probably got kicked out of the frat for being gay, and Chad is clearly too scared to come out of the closet.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Obviously. And that´s an excuse?
For cheating? No. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Chad and Sage hooked up in the first place. Dude is basically Maya on steroids when it comes to paranoia about people finding out. He needed a way to take the theoretical heat off, and what better way than to get into a relationship with the leader of the sorority your frat has paired up with since the beginning of the school's existence?

He's an asshole for sure, but a scared asshole.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I do have to admit though, if Riona wasn't part of that clique, and had a different attitude base, she might've been my #1 in this game, but alas that's not the case.
Riona is cute and all, but is like Arieth. Apparently, she has sucked the dicks to all the DIKs. I don´t know if for the "restaurant" or for free...

Reactions: QBaSS

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Troy probably got kicked out of the frat for being gay, and Chad is clearly too scared to come out of the closet.
While it may have been a catalyst to him being kicked out, I don't think it's the exact reason behind it. In the gym scene of ep8 we see Dawe and Chad discussing it rather heatedly. Dawe makes a comment along the lines of "Cmon, I couldn't eat right for 2 weeks. He deserved to be kicked out". This eludes to some altercation between Dawe and Troy where Troy whipped Dawe's ass, possibly due to some crude "gay" comment Dawe made but assaulting the vice president of a frat would ultimately lead to being kicked out.....unless your vice president has some balls like Tommy, who got his ass beat and then laughed about it over a beer.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I load a different page, I'm taken to the "Maintenance" page and after I refresh, it goes to the page I want. Just wondering if this is an issue on my side or if it's an issue with F95 servers.

Reactions: J.A.L.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
While it may have been a catalyst to him being kicked out, I don't think it's the exact reason behind it. In the gym scene of ep8 we see Dawe and Chad discussing it rather heatedly. Dawe makes a comment along the lines of "Cmon, I couldn't eat right for 2 weeks. He deserved to be kicked out". This eludes to some altercation between Dawe and Troy where Troy whipped Dawe's ass, possibly due to some crude "gay" comment Dawe made but assaulting the vice president of a frat would ultimately lead to being kicked out.....unless your vice president has some balls like Tommy, who got his ass beat and then laughed about it over a beer.

Also, is anyone else having issues with the site? Every time I load a different page, I'm taken to the "Maintenance" page and after I refresh, it goes to the page I want. Just wondering if this is an issue on my side or if it's an issue with F95 servers.
Nope, the site sucks for everyone for the last three days

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Nope, the site sucks for everyone for the last three days
Well, while that's a bit of a relief that my computer isn't messing things up, it still sucks that the site is having server issues. Not gonna lie, it's getting pretty fuckin' annoying to have to refresh 3-4 times to get to the page I want. Oh well though.
Thanks for the response bro.

Jan 8, 2021
Hiii beautiful f95zone community does anyone know more such adult game sites like this one and do you also know good incest adult games sites and japanese adult games sites I love you all <3 ヘ(^ ^ヘ)

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hiii beautiful f95zone community does anyone know more such adult game sites like this one and do you also know good incest adult games sites and japanese adult games sites I love you all <3 ヘ(^ ^ヘ)
There's a pretty extensive list of adult sites that another user posted a while back.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Well, while that's a bit of a relief that my computer isn't messing things up, it still sucks that the site is having server issues. Not gonna lie, it's getting pretty fuckin' annoying to have to refresh 3-4 times to get to the page I want. Oh well though.
Thanks for the response bro.
Well, if the issue was only with opening the page it wouldn't be that bad. But sometimes (maybe it's only on my side) trying to post anything here right now is a tragedy...
To be honest, this is my 3rd attempt to post this reply to you... It's annoying as f...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes